India-Forums

Grahasti
Grahasti

Star Parivaar Awards (Page 2)

newpath Senior Member
newpath
newpath

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 11:43am | IP Logged
I think the best beti should go to "SONI"....who is actually doing the best she can under the circumstances.

Simar can in no way be considered best beti..........she has no clue about what her family is going thru, doesn't bend over backwards to be them...

Which criteria was used to determine her fit for the best beti nomination? Confused

Nishtha IF-Stunnerz
Nishtha
Nishtha

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 11:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by newpath

I think the best beti should go to "SONI"....who is actually doing the best she can under the circumstances.

Simar can in no way be considered best beti..........she has no clue about what her family is going thru, doesn't bend over backwards to be them...

Which criteria was used to determine her fit for the best beti nomination? Confused

very well saidClap as Sohni is better choice.than Simar for sureClap actinf wise nd char wise bothClap

about teh nominations well i think Ekta sat down and ticked her so called favorites and chosen others those who has no chance of winning as..what is the reason of keeping Rishi  out from best beta or damad category,,,is he not doing enough for his family and khurana's...so..lets not...bang our head...over these BIASED AWARDSAngry

Star plus should be ashamed!! Angry

Howlarious IF-Addictz
Howlarious
Howlarious

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 3:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nishtha

shrapppppppp imagine you watching SPA with your grand children LOL LOL and andy wil ge the nominations next year,...thsi year the SPA didnt held...it was Star Balajee pariwaar award nd andy is not part of b soaps..thankfullyStern Smile

lol no thanks..haha I cant watch SPA LOLno talkingno talkingno talking I'd rathre watch football ApproveTongueLOL it'll be you with your 100 grandchildren..saying..."hello children Smileplease watch andy dancing to very happy in my heart dil dance maare" LOL

Nishtha IF-Stunnerz
Nishtha
Nishtha

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Dont worry i wont leave SPA wait for my..Explosion! Big smile and at..bigger level!! Big smile
Howlarious IF-Addictz
Howlarious
Howlarious

Posted: 27 May 2008 at 1:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nishtha

Dont worry i wont leave SPA wait for my..Explosion! Big smile and at..bigger level!! Big smile

hawww..what explosion are you gona do waitingwaitingwaitingwaiting should I tell the police??clownclown

Edited by *VaVaVoom14* - 27 May 2008 at 1:43am
princ355 Senior Member
princ355
princ355

Posted: 01 June 2008 at 11:39am | IP Logged
thank you Nishtha for the information anyways tc xxx

Go to top