Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

~*Harshad FC>>Cum Join d B’day Caravan*~ (Page 23)

delo IF-Sizzlerz
delo
delo

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 10:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by srk/harshad_hot

OMG! SO MUCH HAS HAPPENED WHILE I WAS GONE!!! GREAT JOB ROCKING THE FC! Wink sadly i have been so caught up in skool. but itll all b over in a month now, ive caught up on my sleep and will b back tonight (in canada) to finally chat with all my darlings here in the fc Embarrassed

Hey Sarah

Good to see u here

Btw u still havent edited ur post for Harshad's b'day on the forums

Pls do that

I have added ur personal msg..but that different

We miss u toness here

srk/harshad_hot Goldie
srk/harshad_hot
srk/harshad_hot

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
hey im back like i promised! im actually working on the videomix for harshad's bday. sadly it isnt as spectacular as the last one i did...dont have enough time, but i will try my best

i missed u guys too. good to see the FC is really active tho, looks like everyone has finally woken up LOL
delo IF-Sizzlerz
delo
delo

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Sarah..when will u give that VM to me

Cause I might wrap the gift today

I wanted to include ur VM in it

srk/harshad_hot Goldie
srk/harshad_hot
srk/harshad_hot

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
how would u wrap my VM? Confused but i will try really hard n give it by tom. Embarrassed if that is too late then im soooo sorry, ive just been so busy with skool and i was already disappointed my bday present i planned for harsh didnt wrk out in time either Cry
delo IF-Sizzlerz
delo
delo

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
hahahahahahha...sarah ur crazyyyy

I will download ur VM...put it in a CD and then gift wrap it...hahahahahha LOL

No pressures....I will send it to him in some other way if it gets delayed
srk/harshad_hot Goldie
srk/harshad_hot
srk/harshad_hot

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
im am soooo sorry daisy! yea i noe i lost it today after seeing harsh looking so hot! i noticed he is really comfortable now cause he leaves his shirt unbuttoned just a tad more to tease us girls i guess Wink LOL
delo IF-Sizzlerz
delo
delo

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Hahaha...u dont have to say sorry
Actually we all have gone mad

Yaa he is not wearing a tie now...it makes him look moree hottttttttttttt

and he got 2 brand new suits y'day Big smile
delo IF-Sizzlerz
delo
delo

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 11:26pm | IP Logged

wowww see these messages for harsh on the forums

I am soo happy

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=938911&g et=last

I think Harshad chopra is a refreshing change from the typical popular Balaji male actors. Typically Balaji makes its hero act larger than life.. they r very on ur face with their style statements and expressions.. Take for example Iqbal Khan he is very hot and all! (i dont think that there is no doubt it tat LOLEmbarrassedWink) but his style was too forward in Balaji shows.. his expressions were over the top(in a gud way!) Ram kapoor also although he is a great natural actor.. he was made to do these balantly over the top things( which were pretty attractive Embarrassed)

But I have to say that Harshad chopra held his own in Balaji... His subtle and calm and cool acting is so not Balaji.. I always used to be fan of stylish actors with predominant gestures like srk.. But Harshad has made me interested in natural actors.. like Aamir khan.. The simplicity wid which he does each scene is just stupendous... It looks so nice on him and natural at the same time.. I have to say kudoos to him for doing his own thing.. and excelling at it.Smile

i totally have to agree...all the other ekta boys started off as the bad boy types.. and like u said.."in-your-face" kind.. loved to hate the leading ladies..and then theres harshad! phewww! through the good looks and mighty charm, he manages to be the perfect beta, bhai and i guess you can say lover. he started off so sober..i mean .. all the other guys.. like iqbal..phewww i love the dude..but my gawd..what attitude! gosh! he just threw himself on people..but prem..his simplicity.. ahhh .. just everything about him blows you away..his eyes.. ooofff they speak more than words can express.. definetly, prem is SO not one of those regular ekta boys! and yes...kudos to him for pulling prem's character off with such absolute perfection! :-)

I completely agree with you. He is very natural when he acts. Harshad's personality comes out as Prem in the show. I think he acts from bottom of his heart and thats is why its so natural. Also, I think Harshad and Prem are very similar in terms of being calm and simple, and it definitely shows in his acting. He is definitely a natural and realistic.
- Tahseena

Go to top