Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

~*Harshad FC>>Cum Join d B’day Caravan*~ (Page 16)

delo IF-Sizzlerz
delo
delo

Joined: 21 August 2006
Posts: 16756

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cupcake

Originally posted by delo

Mujhe milegaLOL



don't be so sureLOL....bohot lambi line hai abhi,so u never knowLOLWink

Hahahahhhahaha...Haan lekin sochne me kya jaata hain...be optimisticWink

HPmaniac IF-Dazzler
HPmaniac
HPmaniac

Joined: 25 December 2006
Posts: 2911

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by delo

I dunno..I am just scareddddddddddd..Lol

Waise I do so much chapar chapar...Lekin agar use dekhoongi tho I dunno what will happen to me...Isliye I better not think

Gosh this Aditi is one lucky girlCry

LOLLOLLOLHmm...you know how I wish we wud meet.....

we'll be in a beautiful place....some lakeside....and I'll be there on a vacation...he'll be there for some shoot....it'll be dark except fot the moonlight.....we both feel like going for a walk....and so we'r bth walking towards each other...and then I dont really see him and so I bump into him....and then I look up....our eyes meet.....I ca har music......and then I realize ke main kiske saamne khadi hoon...and I faint......right into his arms....and then..umm.....maybe he splashes some water on me....

ok...I'm mad...totally mad......hopelessly mad.....and in love with him!!!!!!!!!!!

HPmaniac IF-Dazzler
HPmaniac
HPmaniac

Joined: 25 December 2006
Posts: 2911

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by delo

Awwww chcooooo chwweet..Am sure ur nephew is as cute as HarshWink

Life is too unfair yaar...I didnt ask much..I just said  that I want premCryLOLEven Harsh will doLOL

Smilehe is.....Smile

haan yaar...ali/prem/akshath/harsh...koi bhi chalega........Tongue

HPmaniac IF-Dazzler
HPmaniac
HPmaniac

Joined: 25 December 2006
Posts: 2911

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cupcake

Originally posted by delo

Awwww chcooooo chwweet..Am sure ur nephew is as cute as HarshWink

Life is too unfair yaar...I didnt ask much..I just said  that I want premCryLOLEven Harsh will doLOL



life is not unfair,it is confusedLOL

thousands of girls r saying that they want Prem/Harsh so i guess life got confused ki kisko Prem ka prem milegaLOL

LOLtrue......chalo Prem nahin...toh someone who is exactly like him...Tongue

delo IF-Sizzlerz
delo
delo

Joined: 21 August 2006
Posts: 16756

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zuman

LOLLOLLOLHmm...you know how I wish we wud meet.....

we'll be in a beautiful place....some lakeside....and I'll be there on a vacation...he'll be there for some shoot....it'll be dark except fot the moonlight.....we both feel like going for a walk....and so we'r bth walking towards each other...and then I dont really see him and so I bump into him....and then I look up....our eyes meet.....I ca har music......and then I realize ke main kiske saamne khadi hoon...and I faint......right into his arms....and then..umm.....maybe he splashes some water on me....

ok...I'm mad...totally mad......hopelessly mad.....and in love with him!!!!!!!!!!!

Omgggg u have narrated every scene of Prem Heer

PH meet in the moonlight..then they bump into each other...then he also sprinkles water on her when she faints..Haila...how romantic

Kal ka episode was sooo romantic yaar...I was watching the video nowDay Dreaming

delo IF-Sizzlerz
delo
delo

Joined: 21 August 2006
Posts: 16756

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 6:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by zuman

LOLtrue......chalo Prem nahin...toh someone who is exactly like him...Tongue

Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

No one can be like Prem...Men like Prem are not made anymore..they dont exist only

So I think I want Prem onlyWink

HPmaniac IF-Dazzler
HPmaniac
HPmaniac

Joined: 25 December 2006
Posts: 2911

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by delo

Originally posted by zuman

ok I'm back......I thot we'll have to pose for some fly pix....but no,sirf bacche ka pic liya Tongue

Lol...Zuman ki flop show ho gayee...LolLOL...now lets discuss HarshWink

LOLhaan...main acche se ready hokar baithi thi.....for that sake dad asked him to take some pix of me and baby together.....LOL

so back to my fav timepass........discussing Harsh

delo IF-Sizzlerz
delo
delo

Joined: 21 August 2006
Posts: 16756

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zuman

Smilehe is.....Smile

haan yaar...ali/prem/akshath/harsh...koi bhi chalega........Tongue

I think I wud choose between Harsh and Prem Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
--*Diya Mirza FC*--Please Join!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 84 85

Author: jigglypuff726   Replies: 677   Views: 44259

jigglypuff726 677 44259 29 January 2011 at 7:13pm by Zareena
*Twilight Fanclub*>>JOIN IN<<( 3rdDisscussion Pg7)

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: mallika_14   Replies: 77   Views: 10541

mallika_14 77 10541 22 April 2010 at 6:34am by Zoya677
~*Ranbir.K Fanclub: ALL FANS JOIN*~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: minuu   Replies: 1193   Views: 56926

minuu 1193 56926 27 March 2010 at 3:31pm by .PINK.
::Harshad Chopda FC: Perspective::

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Payal-   Replies: 1195   Views: 48361

-Payal- 1195 48361 21 January 2010 at 5:57am by -vandy-
Akshay kumar l AKFC- Please join!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: *Fiza*   Replies: 1195   Views: 61487

*Fiza* 1195 61487 17 January 2010 at 10:24am by jaanlover

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index