Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

~*Harshad FC>>Cum Join d B’day Caravan*~ (Page 124)

nandini27 IF-Sizzlerz
nandini27
nandini27

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 9:41am | IP Logged
hey daisy...when did bhayya visit IF??!!..lols....did me pm yu??!!!...hehe...just wanna know na....and is tht all he said?!!!!

luv nans

nandini27 IF-Sizzlerz
nandini27
nandini27

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 9:43am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).
delo IF-Sizzlerz
delo
delo

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 9:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nandini90

hey daisy...when did bhayya visit IF??!!..lols....did me pm yu??!!!...hehe...just wanna know na....and is tht all he said?!!!!

luv nans

He visited IF today...after coming back from his SPA reharsels...Hmm he did say a lot reg his scene y'day...I have posted the tit bits which I remember...Lol

Hey and can u post the part of todays episode where Prem held Heer's hand...I DL'd the first part of the video of y'days episode..but it didnt have Prem scene..it was in the second..So do lemme know which part had that hand holding sceneBig smile

nandini27 IF-Sizzlerz
nandini27
nandini27

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by delo

Originally posted by nandini90

luv nans

He visited IF today...after coming back from his SPA reharsels...Hmm he did say a lot reg his scene y'day...I have posted the tit bits which I remember...Lol

Hey and can u post the part of todays episode where Prem held Heer's hand...I DL'd the first part of the video of y'days episode..but it didnt have Prem scene..it was in the second..So do lemme know which part had that hand holding sceneBig smile

yaa...sure...i'l tell yu which part it is from...even me...i dled the first but it was on second....hehe....u stil didnt tel me....who actually gave yu tht msg??!!!

luv nans

nandini27 IF-Sizzlerz
nandini27
nandini27

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 9:49am | IP Logged
hey daisy...i chcked...its in oreder today.....its part 1....lols..yu can download it..hehe....

PS: hope yu chcked my prev reply....

luv nans
delo IF-Sizzlerz
delo
delo

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 10:28am | IP Logged

We wonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Yeahhh ..Yipeee...thanks to all my darling crazy fans...

Hey guys!! Hug

You might have seen the post up in April for the contest "I'm a fool for you"... Well we're here with the results after some very tough judging among the entries!!!

The entries can be found here:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=921151

And the winning Fan Club is...

The Harshad Chopra Fan Club, whose entry was crazy, and yet very truthful!!!
Great job guys, here's a prize for all of you in the Fan Club!

Thanks for participating,

CFC Development Team!

Do reply in this link guys

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=943019

Edited by delo - 14 May 2008 at 10:31am
delo IF-Sizzlerz
delo
delo

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 10:39am | IP Logged

Our entry for the ''fool'' contest

Ok friends...I think I am the first one to start

We had been preparing for quite some time...but didnt know what to post

So just posting this

Crazy things done by Zuman

I dance around with his poster....I keep it in such a  place that his face is the 1st thing I see when I get up in the morning....and I actually talk to the poster!

All my friends call him Jeeju coz I told them to do soEmbarrassed

I showed my 25 days old nephew a picture of him and told him 'yeh dekho...tumhaare mausaji!'

I prepared gajar ka halwa and decorated it with nuts so that it spelt Prem.

I was caught 2 kissing the tv screen....Embarrassed

Whenever I apply Mehndi, design ke beech mein A(for Ali) hamesha rehta hai...and now I'vejust written his name....aur kuch nahin. Well, I think my sister saw that. Was soo embarassed!

I called up my sister in Wales just to tell her how ute he looked in his first epi in Amber-Dhara.

Gajar ka halwa made by Zuman with Prem written on it

Siggy made by mehndi...(cupcake)

Mehndi - Once I dreamt of him lol and in my hindi class ,I only think of him since my teacher uses the word "prem" a lot LOL

Crazy things did by Sarah (srk/harshad_hot)

Hi! I'm Sarah from Canada!

I absolutely love harshad! i think he is amazing and I guess thats wut made me so crazzy as a fan.

I have done a number of things for him so simple and then some injuring myself. Well i make lots of video mixes for harsh, i make calenders, i do sketches of harsh (will soon b starting a whole sketchbook on him), i write poems in honour of harsh,

I stay up till 5am just to sit with my friends here at the FC since im in canada,i turned my friends who ABSOLUTELY hate dramas into huge harsh fans, I even have my science teacher drooling over him when she sits with us at lunch watching his dramas saying thank god my husband is here otherwise he would b so jealous so i have made my own FC here at home cause i have harshad everywhere i go.

He is on my psp with pix and videos and on my moms cellphone wallpaper, on my dads laptop wallpaper on my screensaver and wallpaper on my comp and posters all over my room. I hug the tv/comp screen everytime harsh is on. I burned all the kis desh episodes onto dvds so i can take them to pplz houses to turn them into harshfanantics. I have a harshad tshirt with his pic on it his name on the back with the #12 cause that was his jersery # on his enterance of kis desh. in shirt that has a #12 on it i buy and i even bought a army shirt, pants and a hat to have the left right left outfit and then my and my cousins dance around to the LRL song.

I ordered a cake with his pic on it for his bday since im decorating my basement and having a party at my house for his bday. and now for his bday im buying a star named after himBig smile i also fractured my ankle cause my cousins said if i really liked Harsh i would do sumthin crazzy so i went on a swing up went as high as i could and jumped off so i fractured my ankle and they had to carry me back home as i sung "bani bani main harsh ke deewani" as they laughed at my craziness. now those are a few things i do for harsh...and trust me! there is more pagaalpan to come

Link of our FC

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=937258&g et=last

HPmaniac IF-Dazzler
HPmaniac
HPmaniac

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 10:46am | IP Logged
DancingWe won!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by zuman - 14 May 2008 at 10:46am

Go to top