Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelic eyes thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
^^Thanxx vaishu for the Nomine profile..read it on indya.com..
lrl rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: angelic eyes

^^Thanxx vaishu for the Nomine profile..read it on indya.com..

yoj plz vote 4 him today is last date ..aaj ke din fc par kum aa chalega 😆par jab tak online hai plz vote karti re meri tarah😉😆fc ke saath saath vote bhi kar😆
srk/harshad_hot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ok im back and more awake then b4 sry i didnt come on last night im sick and i have a chance of getting pneumonia and i wasnt feeling well so i went to bed...but i feel a bit better and am here and in vaishu's command im here and also voting again for harsh...trust me i have voted so many times i have no doubt that harsh wont win 😆
lrl rocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: srk/harshad_hot

ok im back and more awake then b4 sry i didnt come on last night im sick and i have a chance of getting pneumonia and i wasnt feeling well so i went to bed...but i feel a bit better and am here and in vaishu's command im here and also voting again for harsh...trust me i have voted so many times i have no doubt that harsh wont win 😆

ya sarah he will win SPA after all hum sab hai na..we always support him😳
delo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Sarahhhhhhhhh

We won the ''fool'' contest...we were so hopeful of winning..right???its all because of u guys

I will also vote again after some time..The voting line will be closed today...12 midnight..IST...

Harsh has to win yaaro...
of course he will win i think harshad has the most supporting fans! hum sab harsh deewani's hai.

is no one else here at the FC other than me n vaishu?
heyy daisy! missed ya! was hoping that i could talk to u tonight...yea i heard im so happy! now we will win every contest cause we are all going more n more insane! dont wry harsh will definitely win at SPA
delo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Main hoon na Sarah

I was busy with something...Hahahahhaha

Well Harshad was on our FC y'day...and he read some crazy messages here...He read almost every msg on the forums too...

And he will give his IF interview very soon...after his b'day maybe...

and I am watching y'days video once again...Prem's dialouge reminded me of ur SRK 😉
lrl rocks thumbnail
delo lets discuss about previous IF radio interview of harsh 😉
lol! my SRK! AT LEAST SOME ONE BELONGS TO ME! but its harshads FC so dont get me started on shah i have had the biggest crush on him since i was 5...i noe this is a bit shocking but if u think im a harsh deewani it doesnt come close to my craziness for shah rukh, but yes for the last few months i have been going easy on the shah rukh fanatism and moved to harshism 😳