Frequent Posters

wida thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
dont argue guys 😆 you are both great siggy makers one of my favourites 👏
delo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: cupcake

no di,ur siggys are amazing.....mine turn out to be conjusted  at times lolz but urs are always fabulous...simple and beautiful😛

Hey all u guys are fabalous..I wish I also knew how to make....Btw Basanti_diya used to make siggies..Infact I used to order her for siggies long time back and they used to be mind blowing

I was soo happily surprised to see her asking questions to Harshad on the radio chat thing..Its so nice to see so many fans yaar😃

-Cupcake- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sallu_lover

lolz mine r simple coz im not a creative person hahahahha im simply like dumb hahaha

u r not dumb.....everyone has their own style of making siggys and thts urs....doesnt mean you r dumb lol

@Wida:thnks
Edited by cupcake - 15 years ago
wida thumbnail
i will give you the links when i uploud it it is now still on my computer as a windows moviemaker projectt

yeah it good to see so manyy fans of harshad 😃
-Cupcake- thumbnail
Originally posted by: delo

Hey all u guys are fabalous..I wish I also knew how to make....Btw Basanti_diya used to make siggies..Infact I used to order her for siggies long time back and they used to be mind blowing

I was soo happily surprised to see her asking questions to Harshad on the radio chat thing..Its so nice to see so many fans yaar😃

it feels really great to see so many fans of Harshad😛
I've not seen many creations made by her....just a few that u posted in one of the previous FCs..they were mindblowing😳
delo thumbnail
Thats cool Wida..I wud be waiting for ur VM...Maybe include it in the CD to be send to Harshad...What say???? 😉
wida thumbnail
ohh that would be great 😃

ii hope that they show harshad in sbs with his birthday 😃
delo thumbnail
Lets mail them wida
I did mail them
But they wont listen until we send them bulk mails

Today they showed the mother's day special...I wish they showed harsh and his mom....I really wanted to see her
wida thumbnail
ohh i will mail them can u give me the mail adress of itt 😳
-Cupcake- thumbnail
Originally posted by: delo

Lets mail them wida
I did mail them
But they wont listen until we send them bulk mails

Today they showed the mother's day special...I wish they showed harsh and his mom....I really wanted to see her

these SBS ppl are really useless....they'll show the whole TV industry but won't show Harshad's interview😡