Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

agrewal57 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
YAAAA.... THAT WOULD BE SOOO AWESOME HE PERFORMED DARD-E-DISCO 😃 You might never noe sarah that day might come 😉
delo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Cool..Avneet...if u have a msg then u can PM it to me by today...
srk/harshad_hot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
never in my dreams have i thought i would b so close to harsh, he has my VM'S, read my initial msg for him and noes bout me and my craziness! ...ALL THANKS TO YOU DAISY! CANT TELL U ENUF HOW MUCH IT MEANS TO ME! 😃

😭 (khushi ke aansoon) 😛

Originally posted by: delo

I wish I knew everything

These days its really getting tough for me...I wish my lil birdei gave me more of inside info..Lets see...If i get sum more info within this week

and wow..dare disco wud be amazing..lekin harsh wud have to go hirtless for that😉

thats the point daisy! to see harsh shirtless!😆

Edited by srk/harshad_hot - 16 years ago
okay ne ways i think we should create a list of questions here n the FC and then edit our posts in the interview thread so we can hear more of harsh's smexi voice! 😳
delo thumbnail

Originally posted by: srk/harshad_hot

okay ne ways i think we should create a list of questions here n the FC and then edit our posts in the interview thread so we can hear more of harsh's smexi voice! 😳

Yaa..I had suggested the idea..But I heard that the mods were planning to take his interview y'day..I mean I think they have already compliled the questions...the mods r too choosy also...they just dont ask everything..sometimes they miss a lot...Well I am hoping that praying that our questions r asked...I put in a long list of rapid fire

Last yr they asked 1 questions from me...''whom do u adore in real life''..he gave a 10 line answer for that😃

delo thumbnail

Originally posted by: srk/harshad_hot

never in my dreams have i thought i would b so close to harsh, he has my VM'S, read my initial msg for him and noes bout me and my craziness! ...ALL THANKS TO YOU DAISY! CANT TELL U ENUF HOW MUCH IT MEANS TO ME! 😃

😭 (khushi ke aansoon) 😛

Lol....Dont worry Sarah...We spoke about u...and he thought ur 9 or 10 years old...I think he forgot...then i told him that ur 15..hahahahahah...He saw ur VM and now he will see some more...I still didnt get the feedback on the ''race''song VM..he is soo busy these days...but i will for sure get the respose from him😃

delo thumbnail
We are all fine Wasima...Now our final countdown for Harshad's b'day and the SPA..Just a week left...And ya his IF radio interview too coming up 😍
hey wasima! looks like we get to talk to each other again tonight! we just talking bout harsh, spa n the radio interview...
delo thumbnail
Sarah....when will u be posting the link of the new VM???