~*Harshad FC>>Cum Join d B’day Caravan*~ - Page 32

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by srk/harshad_hot

yea that is if bhabhi stops running away from him. bechara bhaiyya's heart is broken. how can she not say yes to a sweetheart!?

wat to do dear bhabhi is forced by ekta otherwise she'd never leave bhaiyyu..see everytime she cries..

luv atop
so u both studying in the same skool....that too in same class.that's cool..u must be interacting a lot abt bhaiyu.. 😉

luv atop
arre di (if i can call u that) my whole world revolves around bhaiya now no doubt yea we go to the same skool same classes
hey when did u started to like harshyyy
😃
Originally posted by navivirk

how many brothers do u have

navi dear..in real i don't hve any brother ..or sister[but in forum i hve lots of sis and si's]
but yes ...i consider hardhad as my bhaiyyu..well wen i saw him for the first time that is onscren ..bhiyyu was the word which came out of my mouth.so he's more than a real bhaiyu for me..
and yes i consider pret also as my bro..

luv atop

arre di (if i can call u that) my whole world revolves around bhaiya now no doubt yea we go to the same skool same classes

yup dear u can call me di..no hassels..
hota hai hota hai..bhaiyyu is so god that everyone is after him.

luv atop
wow di i dont have any bros or sis's either! thats y i come here to talk to everyone. i love the company and friendship here. i spend most of my time here at the FC getting to noe everyone that comes to talk...koi baat nahin main hoon naa!😉 tumhari choti di😳Edited by srk/harshad_hot - 15 years ago
Originally posted by navivirk

hey when did u started to like harshyyy
😃

dear i watched lrl only once or twice..and ya i like him as cadet ali..very sweet and sober...so i can say i liked bhaiyyu wen he entered in kdmhmd as prem...bcoz i regularly watch this show..

luv atop

wow di i dont have any bros or sis's either! thats y i come here to talk to everyone. i love the company and friendship here. i spend most of my time here at the FC getting to noe everyone that comes to talk...koi baat nahin main hoon naa!😉tumhari choti di😳

hey that's good..here in fc i hve got to noe very helpful , caring ,freindly and sweet di's and sis like you..also i hve got to meet my harshad bhaiyyu here ..

luv atop
wow di uve met harsh!? personally, he must b so sweet, humble and down to earth as yoj and daisy have told me 😳 i hope to meet him one day!