India-Forums

DOTW: Why are you watching the show ? (Page 2)

blyton IF-Rockerz
blyton
blyton

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Honestly, I was interested to watch the show because Mona is hosting it, but after watching 2 episodes, I am so touched and proud that Sony, indeed, is still a cut above most other channels (despite my LONG list of grievances against it.) Truly a pathbreaking show. Clap Clap Clap

Dimdim. IF-Rockerz
Dimdim.
Dimdim.

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 6:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by blyton

Honestly, I was interested to watch the show because Mona is hosting it, but after watching 2 episodes, I am so touched and proud that Sony, indeed, is still a cut above most other channels (despite my LONG list of grievances against it.) Truly a pathbreaking show. Clap Clap Clap

Anjali,  Mona is doing an amazing job here. She is so down to earth, comes across as  happy and approachable to the patients....here. I  was pleasantly surprised by the whole presentation.

Great job by Mona Singh....ClapClap

Hansa-Tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Hansa-Tapori
Hansa-Tapori

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Well, I've seen a couple of episodes of Extreme Makeover, so I guess it was more for Mona that I started watching the show. But now I'm enjoying the show as well!!! Smile

Btw, nice to see so many JJKNians together again - big hi Anu, Blyti & Madhu. Big smile Good to see you guys again after so long!!! Hug
sheenakohli91 IF-Dazzler
sheenakohli91
sheenakohli91

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
its a very different yet blended in concept. i can't describe it much ...but its awsome!
leo_jyoti13 Senior Member
leo_jyoti13
leo_jyoti13

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
I am watching this serial to learn in life that there are people who are facing more problems than what i am facing....this serial gives me positive vibes....

I am happy to c that people who cant afford to go to hospital,Sony is helping them...great work sony!!!

But I want to say one thing that after watching first episode i felt that these patient get atleast one family member with them when they r going through so much...its not easy when u r physically suffering..u need someone....
Hansa-Tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Hansa-Tapori
Hansa-Tapori

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Yey lo, maine sabko welcome back kya kaha, sab phirse bhoot ban gaye!!! Ouch Meena ko bulana parega!!! Ouch
rupsii IF-Rockerz
rupsii
rupsii

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hansa

Yey lo, maine sabko welcome back kya kaha, sab phirse bhoot ban gaye!!! Ouch Meena ko bulana parega!!! Ouch

Yeh jjknian Bhoot haazir hai aapki khidmat mein Hansa di...LOL
Its indeed very good to see you all yaar...its been a looonnnngg time...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

rupsii IF-Rockerz
rupsii
rupsii

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dimdim

Originally posted by blyton

Anjali,  Mona is doing an amazing job here. She is so down to earth, comes across as  happy and approachable to the patients....here. I  was pleasantly surprised by the whole presentation.

Great job by Mona Singh....ClapClap

Agree with you Anji and madhu di.. despite our long list of grieviences against Sony.. i was watching this show initially only and only for Mona,,but , after two episodes, the show looks very promising...

and what to say about Mona, as always she is very good in the show..she brings that little smile on the patients face just being with them.. hats off to her..Clap   

Go to top