Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Well, I've seen a couple of episodes of Extreme Makeover, so I guess it was more for Mona that I started watching the show. But now I'm enjoying the show as well!!! 😊

Btw, nice to see so many JJKNians together again - big hi Anu, Blyti & Madhu. 😃 Good to see you guys again after so long!!! 🤗
sheenakohli91 thumbnail
its a very different yet blended in concept. i can't describe it much ...but its awsome!
leo_jyoti13 thumbnail
I am watching this serial to learn in life that there are people who are facing more problems than what i am facing....this serial gives me positive vibes....

I am happy to c that people who cant afford to go to hospital,Sony is helping them...great work sony!!!

But I want to say one thing that after watching first episode i felt that these patient get atleast one family member with them when they r going through so much...its not easy when u r physically suffering..u need someone....
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Yey lo, maine sabko welcome back kya kaha, sab phirse bhoot ban gaye!!! Meena ko bulana parega!!!
rupsii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hansa

Yey lo, maine sabko welcome back kya kaha, sab phirse bhoot ban gaye!!! Meena ko bulana parega!!!

Yeh jjknian Bhoot haazir hai aapki khidmat mein Hansa di...😆
Its indeed very good to see you all yaar...its been a looonnnngg time...😳😳

rupsii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dimdim

Anjali,  Mona is doing an amazing job here. She is so down to earth, comes across as  happy and approachable to the patients....here. I  was pleasantly surprised by the whole presentation.

Great job by Mona Singh....👏👏

Agree with you Anji and madhu di.. despite our long list of grieviences against Sony.. i was watching this show initially only and only for Mona,,but , after two episodes, the show looks very promising...

and what to say about Mona, as always she is very good in the show..she brings that little smile on the patients face just being with them.. hats off to her..👏   
music_rules thumbnail
a,b, and c

i think mona does a good job hosting the show.....and c mainly because it really changed many people's lives.....
Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I aint too bothered about whose hosting this show or whatever. This type of show I have seen where I live and its great..it changes the lives of people and gives them more confidence..😳