India-Forums

'Hai Sitaron Pe Nazar' Pari Hoon Main
'Hai Sitaron Pe Nazar' Pari Hoon Main

RAJ NIKKI'S PROPOSAL

krishnaria IF-Sizzlerz
krishnaria
krishnaria

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 12:19am | IP Logged

as now raj and nikki r in luv with each other.i want to know from u all that u wud like raj to propose nikki?what wud de situation be?as i wud like it 2 be like this......

RAJ and NIKKI r walking a lonely raod and its raining. both r thinking abut each other & R willing 2 express their feelings. after aometime, they come across each other and R lost into eachother's eyes..imagine nikki wearing a saree and raj a suit. raj can't wait and says..pari main tumse kuchh kehna chahta hoon..pari says...kahiye na raj..raj- tum bura nahi manogi na..pari-aapki baat ka hum bura maane aisa kabhi hoi sakta hai bhala..raj hesitates and finally says..parp..parp..pari i luv u..i really luv u..main nahi janta tum mere bare mein kya sochti ho par..saying this he turns back ..there's silence 4 some time and pari keeping hanr on raj's shoulders says..raj main bhi..aapse bahut pyar karti hoon..bahut pyar,,har waqt aapka khayal rehta hai.. raj turns and then luk at eacg\h other and happily hu g eachother.and the song plays..pyar mein...hope u liked it?plz give ur views and ur own ideas...

Harpreet.M IF-Dazzler
Harpreet.M
Harpreet.M

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
I Think your idea is pretty amazing! But me, i don't have a very big imagination so i dont know LOL
Rafa.LunaPotter IF-Sizzlerz
Rafa.LunaPotter
Rafa.LunaPotter

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krishnaria

as now raj and nikki r in luv with each other.i want to know from u all that u wud like raj to propose nikki?what wud de situation be?as i wud like it 2 be like this......

RAJ and NIKKI r walking a lonely raod and its raining. both r thinking abut each other & R willing 2 express their feelings. after aometime, they come across each other and R lost into eachother's eyes..imagine nikki wearing a saree and raj a suit. raj can't wait and says..pari main tumse kuchh kehna chahta hoon..pari says...kahiye na raj..raj- tum bura nahi manogi na..pari-aapki baat ka hum bura maane aisa kabhi hoi sakta hai bhala..raj hesitates and finally says..parp..parp..pari i luv u..i really luv u..main nahi janta tum mere bare mein kya sochti ho par..saying this he turns back ..there's silence 4 some time and pari keeping hanr on raj's shoulders says..raj main bhi..aapse bahut pyar karti hoon..bahut pyar,,har waqt aapka khayal rehta hai.. raj turns and then luk at eacg\h other and happily hu g eachother.and the song plays..pyar mein...hope u liked it?plz give ur views and ur own ideas...

Waah!...kya dialouge nikhala!!!

GReat!Big smile

a2zahid IF-Stunnerz
a2zahid
a2zahid

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Great! Embarrassed
flower53 Newbie
flower53
flower53

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 11:17am | IP Logged
these scenes comes in every serials but it is good .Then also i thing at this moment karan also is going to express his love and in between comes raj saying that he wants to talk something serious and there karan and nikki brekes out then raj will propose pari and while hearing this karan will hide his love

Sidelicious IF-Sizzlerz
Sidelicious
Sidelicious

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
nice
mishti4maan IF-Dazzler
mishti4maan
mishti4maan

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 11:35am | IP Logged
wow! well done!
krishnaria IF-Sizzlerz
krishnaria
krishnaria

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 9:41am | IP Logged
i don't know when this goin happen..hope sson..waiting 4 more romantic scenes of raj-nikki..and 2 all 4 ur replies...and still u can send replies..it's gud 2 be in contact..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index