Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

USMAA thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
k_sarala wrote:
Yes Neev has to stop his Devadas tracks. I know Milind's type is he cant kep himself his emotiosn to himself for along time. But I hope it is for good rather tahn doing him some bad like Ayesha planning to getting married ASAP.
Whatsay...

i dont like neev in Devadas tracks.😡i dont no why hi chose Devadas tracks
pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think Neev's plan is to make it look as if Prachi's so unhappy with him, that Milind will think it's a good thing if he declares his love and give her the happiness she deserves.

All it will take is for Prachi to say she doesn't have the same feelings for Neev anymore.

Tonight Neev is obviously not going to turn up at the beach....so Mils will probably think on these lines and decide to act as Neev expects him to do.

What i find strange is that Milind doesn't even think of Ayesha and how his lack of feelings for her is going to affect her. Did anyone notice that he hasn't even thought of his wedding day! Edited by pippa - 15 years ago
a2zahid thumbnail

Originally posted by: murthymvs

i don't think he is being separated from Prachi, but the more he wants to be away from her the more he wud get addicted to her as we have seen in 2day's episode, he will go away from Prachi thinking it is bad to think of her but immediately he only sees her & thinks about her that is what love game is guyz. But i wud definitely like to say that Milind is so emotional character that one day or in the very near future he is going to i agree

i agree 😳

Shabz. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
interesting post sarala...i hope all this leads to a michi reunion soon.
k_sarala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
God only knows what the creatives are upto. WWW has entered the field again.