India-Forums

Kayamath
Kayamath

Milind coming close or going far?

k_sarala Goldie
k_sarala
k_sarala

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 12:10am | IP Logged
The way the track is being taken it looks as if all attempts are being made to make Milind away from Prachi.
Milind is in love with Prachi and he s moving away only bec he doesnt wnat Prachi to lose her love.
Yesday he got ff from bench fo rthe same reason.
In between they are showing Neev with his feelings towards Prachi. Long time back only he has been telling that she is her friend and things like that. It will be painfull for us to see him left alone na.
I just cant understand why they have to give a picture to Milind that Prachi is crying so much for Neev. This will make him more detached.
When he realised he is in love an indication to be given she is not happy with Neev which will make him come closer to him
What say...

tweety_me14 IF-Rockerz
tweety_me14
tweety_me14

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 12:20am | IP Logged
yes...i agree

But the point is that Nagpal doesnt have brains! So we can't expect anything else from him Angry
Indomitable IF-Dazzler
Indomitable
Indomitable

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 12:47am | IP Logged
i don't think he is being separated from Prachi, but the more he wants to be away from her the more he wud get addicted to her as we have seen in 2day's episode, he will go away from Prachi thinking it is bad to think of her but immediately he only sees her & thinks about her that is what love game is guyz. But i wud definitely like to say that Milind is so emotional character that one day or in the very near future he is going to confess his love for Prachi.
tweety_me14 IF-Rockerz
tweety_me14
tweety_me14

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 1:00am | IP Logged
He better tell her that he loves her ASAP!
Or better still, why can't Prachi say it to him? Ouch
This show is back to where it was in the month of October- before Sukriti's wedding...
Just that here Prachi's reasons for not confessing her love to Milind are different- she is doing it for his health...and ofcourse she feels that he still has feelings for Ayesha...
wande IF-Rockerz
wande
wande

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 1:10am | IP Logged
I don't know where this stupid track is going but I do know that they need to stop shown Neev looking all sad all the time and he Neev need to stop remembering his past love for Prachi because to me it does not look nice at all it's disgustingDeadgive it up Neev she is married now,u just be her very good friend that u r and help her get hubby's memory backBig smile   
k_sarala Goldie
k_sarala
k_sarala

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Yes Neev has to stop his Devadas tracks. I know Milind's type is he cant kep himself his emotiosn to himself for along time. But I hope it is for good rather tahn doing him some bad like Ayesha planning to getting married ASAP.
Whatsay...
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 4:16am | IP Logged
I think this track is leading up to Neev turning negative. Sarla, Neev is coming up with these great plans for exactly the same reason you said, push Milsi away from Prachi and not bring her closer. To Prachi they may appear as though he is helping her but by making her cry over him, he is ensuring that Milsi never forgets that she belongs to him. His going to him and telling him he wants to be a better person for Prachi's sake is also for the same purpose. If Milsi had any plans of confessing his love now he will hestitate thinking Neev wants to get back with Prachi and he is already under the impression that Prachi loves Neev. So it is not like the creatives are foolishly showing such a scenario. They are cunning and are deliberately leading up to the inevitability of Neev turning negative.

Edited by optimist - 07 May 2008 at 4:17am
ariska IF-Dazzler
ariska
ariska

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Don't expect anything from Nagpal, you'll dissappoint Ouch

Go to top