Ok I am confused!!! Help! uggghh

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago

I am muslim so obviously cow piss is disgusting in my opinion. But isn't it considered holy and pure for hindus. So why is everyone going ewww over it? Why did the godboles get disgusted by it if they are such good hindus? Pooja and harpal eat chicken! pammi is a punjabi..she said wahe gurus name before so I am guessing she is not a brahmin..Kanya is married to a punjabi! what was the huge deal on the 1st place. DOUBLE STANDARD CRAZY KHANDAN!!! I swear if Anand's sad helpless face expressions didnt make me sad I would wish the whole family to get insulted again!! They deserve it!

I am a hindu or that's what my parents want me to believe and my certificates say.Cow piss is equally disgusting to me.I totally hate this system called religion and all the stupid customs that are part of it.I think that so many people going ewww over it is becoz of the generation gap.What my parents think holy or blasphemy don't matter to me.I always go by my conscience and rational thinking.
lol godbole's r totally mad... 😆 mixed family with mixed thoughts lolz 😆 someone says sumthin else and someone says somthin else 😕
ok i know the rulz.....but does one splash it all over the house 🤢 🤢 .......i never heard that type ritual.......i heard we throw gangajal not that thing! 🤢
Originally posted by Perfangel5655

I am muslim so obviously cow piss is disgusting in my opinion. But isn't it considered holy and pure for hindus. So why is everyone going ewww over it? Why did the godboles get disgusted by it if they are such good hindus? Pooja and harpal eat chicken! pammi is a punjabi..she said wahe gurus name before so I am guessing she is not a brahmin..Kanya is married to a punjabi! what was the huge deal on the 1st place. DOUBLE STANDARD CRAZY KHANDAN!!! I swear if Anand's sad helpless face expressions didnt make me sad I would wish the whole family to get insulted again!! They deserve it!

When u posted this message, u forgot 1 important thing....

THIS IS EKTA LAND! the queen Ekta Kapoor is chaotic crazy!(but i secretly admire her courage to make more than 10 shows by 30yrs)...i think that clears ur doubt

Originally posted by GGG3

I am a hindu or that's what my parents want me to believe and my certificates say.Cow piss is equally disgusting to me.I totally hate this system called religion and all the stupid customs that are part of it.I think that so many people going ewww over it is becoz of the generation gap.What my parents think holy or blasphemy don't matter to me.I always go by my conscience and rational thinking.

I agree....and I don't think Hinduism started out with these practices (like I don't think they were in the Vedas or anything,) but they have been added over the years by others. I don't believe that sprinkling cow urine eveywhere is going to make a house pure, and I hope people in the 21 first century begin to see that some of these practices don't need to be done.

That what my friend says too. I know so many hindus these days who eat beef and stuff.
I understand this is Ektaland. But this is a little too much. To me this is more stupid than killing a character and then bringing him back. What are they doing sleeping? my 13 yr old brother can come up with better episodes.
This is such an interesting topic! but yeah its probably just a cultural thing or whatever...and Ekta's exaggerating BIG time to make Ranbir look like a fool. I betcha the Godboles don't even practice such...Shanta just did it to make Ranbir miserable.
smiling star3 thats soooooooo true!