Posted: 15 years ago

Intro of characters:

Pallavi Kapoor: A simple but gorgeous girl. Though wheatish in complexion, she is an absolute beauty. With a charming smile and pure heart, she is a beauty that make thousanads of people crazy. On the name of family, she has an elder brother who is both mother and father for her. Her dream is to become one of the greatest singer and dancer. 

Shiv Khanna: Hot, handsome and hunk. These are the three h's that decribes Shiv Khanna. Although having these qualities, he is a simple yet comical in nature. He is a true friend of Anupam Mittal and can do anything for him. His life changes completely when he met Pallavi kapoor and lost his heart to her in his first encounter with her. 

Anupam Mittal: MD of Mittal Group of Industries and very goodlooking and smart. Although he is not a hunk like his friend Shiv Khanna but he is one of the most eligible bachelors . He is an ideal son, and a great businessman. He has only one desire now. Just to marry his sister's best friend Pallavi whom he loves dearly from his heart.

The main story revolves around these three main characters and takes a turn when one of thwo friends comes to know that the other loves the same girl. Will the defeated lover sacrifice his love for his best friend or will try to get his love at any cost. That's the main story.

nice concept cont soon plz!!!!! 👏
great introduction please continue soon.... seems like a really interesting story, two boys and one girl a triangle hmmm....

take care 😃
yasmin
nice plot continue soon 👏 👏
cant wait yar.. 😳   
WOW!!!FAB!!OMG!!! 😛 😛 tht sounds rlly interestin n anu n shiv both in lv wid pallavi 😃 😆 ???interestin!!!!well wondr wot will happen to der friendship(i hop it dont break!! 😭 )do con soon!!!!! 👏 👏 😛

Part 1:

JJ Hospital, Mumbai:

Some wardboys were rushing towards the O.T with a patient on the strechure. The family of the patient was just behind them and they were walking in anxiety as they were totally shocked and broken. The patient who was was about 6 feet tall was badly injured and unconcious and he was half covered in blood.  His white suit and black shirt had turned red and it was evident that he has faced a deadly accident. Apart from his family, there was a beautiful girl wheatish in complexion with his brother and with the best friend of the patient who was trying to make the family relaxed .
The wardboys rushed into the OT and there comes the doctor with her squad. The family looks carefully at the doctor. She was just of the age group of their son . Tall, shoulder length hair, white complexion with killing looks , they were doubtfull whether she will be able to carry out the operation successfully. She definitely will, after all she is one of the finest docotrs of the world and no one in her field Dr. Nitishka Kapoor. As she comes near the family, the mother of the patient came in front of her joining her hands.
M: Beti, please mere bete ko bacha lo. Main uske bina nahi jee paungi. Please bacha lo use.
Nitishka(holding her hands): Please Aunty. Aap roiye mat. Main use bachane ki poori koshisk karungi. Aap sirf bhagwan par bharosa rakhiye.
Saying this, she wore her gloves and looks at all of them , then at the girl who was sitting in a corner totally lost. She then enters into the OT along with her team. The door gets closed and the red light becomes on.
The friend makes the family calm and the brother of the girl moves towards her. He keeps his hand on her head and she looked at her with her eyes that were filled with tears.
B: Shaant raho Pallavi. Use kuch nahi hoga. Bhagwan sab theek karenge.
The girl broked down after hearing that and hr brother starts consoling her. The friend who was looking all this, start thing about the events that have changed the world of all of them.

sorry for such a short intro. But what shud i do?? I have less time today and just wanted to create some kinda suspense 😉 so that i can receive a lot of response. I will post the next part soon, till then keep going with your guessing work. Allright 😉 Tc abd bye. Iwll post the next part soon.
will be waiting for yet another fabulous update..

plz plz update soon..

luv atop
hey gr8 yaar
doing a gr8 job
👏 👏 👏 plz ontinue.........
i think v shall sned it 2 ekta 4 her new soap...lozzz 😆
its Greatt
carry on.... 😃