Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

FF: Pehli Nazar Mein Part 100 (Epi) 21/08 (Page 94)

*Guli* IF-Stunnerz
*Guli*
*Guli*

Posted: 28 June 2008 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Part 54

He had come inside….. and he had sat down on the couch!!! He didn't let Bani go away from him and he pulled her down and wrapped his arm around her!!!…

Jai: Bani I missed you so much!!!!!

Bani: U sure??? No phone call or nothing!

Jai: We were so busy!!! None of called!!

Bani: that was bad!!! I don't even know why I let you in now….

Jai: Becuz u cant be away from me for too long!!

Bani: Hmm.. u sure?

Jai: I am very sure!!!!…….

Of course he was right!!! They didn't spend too much time together anyways!! And… she had to go to work!!.. So she told him lets go!

Jai: OH u can be late today!

Bani: No I cant

Jai: Yes you can!!… I want to spend more time with you!!…. how many more days til our wedding??

Bani: still 3 months!

Jai: What? Still???

Bani: Uhh yes! only a week had passed!!!

Jai: Time is going way to slow!!!!!!!

Bani: Well if you think about it… then of course it will go by slow!!!!…….don't think about it!

Jai: How can I not?? I am gonna marry the woman of my dreams!!!!…… anyone would be crazy not to think about it!!!!!!

Jai had gotten serious and he had told Bani thank you for what she had done to Purva and for bringing her here!!.. he was so thankful to her!!! But Bani had told him not to say thank you… becuz it was her job and duty!!!!……

Bani: U guys are my own now?? So I am here for my family!!! And I will be always there!!!….

Jai: Be there for me too!!! Not to them all the time!!!!!

Bani: Jealous??? Family comes 1st!!!

Jai: And who am I??

Bani: Ur my fiance!!!

Jai: Soon to be husband!!

Bani: Soon to be!!! that's the keyword!! Ur not my husband!!

Jai: Yeah but my family isnt ur family just yet either!! Not for another 3 months!!

Bani: wait til I tell Ma this…. She will be happy!!

Jai: oy! Why u gonna bring Ma up for!

Bani: Becuz! I will tell her what u just said to me!!!

Jai: why?

Bani: Becuz!!!…. ma treats me like family and here…. ur saying ur family isnt my family!!!

Jai: But…

Bani: I see!!!!

And she pretends to be all mad and faces the other way!!!1

Jai: Arre Bani… I was just joking! Don't be mad!!!!!…… arre u know that my family is urs!!!!…… and it will always be urs!!!….. I was jus joking! Don't be mad! I cant have you be all mad at me!!!!

He was trying to pacify Bani!!…. and he began to tickle her and she was laughing… and telling him to stop!!!!!! And then she had said I am not mad at you!!

Jai: That's better!!!! That's more like it!!!!!!!!!!………

They were both looking at one another!!! And both were smiling…… they both knew they were made for each other!!………

1 month had passed… and Krishna was going all crazy with the preparations!!! She was making sure that everything was on top of it!!! Jai had told her why was she going all crazy!! There was still time!!

K: What do u mean time??? there are only 2 more months….. and ur telling me?? I don't want anything to arise last minute!!!! You always like to do things at the last min…… and I wont let it happen!!!……

Jai couldn't argue with K… becuz he would always end up losing anyways!!….. so he kept quiet after that!!!…… Bani would always get called over and K would sit with her and she would ask Bani for her opinion and what not… But Bani wasn't a picky person…. So whatever K liked…. she liked it too!!!!…

K had strictly told Bani that whatever she liked….. or whatever she wanted….. she should pick it out!!!!……. But Bani was quiet… she didn't ask for anything!1… Jigs was hating everything!!! She wouldn't do or say anything!! Krishna had given her a strict warning about doing anything…… if she did anything…. K had told her you will see what I will do!!!!…

One of the days… Bani had gone to the mandir……. And she had gone to pray there!!…… K had come in the car as well and she had  a thali in her hand!!!….. she even brought Jai and Bani's horoscopes…… she already had the pandit give them a date…. But she wanted a 2nd opinion…….. so she had come there… and saw Bani!!

Bani: Arre Ma what are you doing here??

K: I came here to see the pandit about ur wedding date!!!

Bani: but why? I thought it was set for the 19th!!

K: Yeah I know but I just want to make sure and get a 2nd opinion!!!!…. Bani had sat with Krishna….. and the preist was looking at their stars……. The 19th was a good date for them!!!! No doubt!!!…. but the 12th would be even better!!!!……

Priest: I would prefer the 12th…. Becuz the week of the 12-19th is very crucial…… there might be little obstacles or maybe just little things u might have to change………. But ur a strong person to handle them!!!…….

K: So the 12th???

Priest: Well the dates are all open… the 12th…. Or the 19th…. Or 26th!!!!! U guys can pick!!!!

K was looking at Bani!! Now she wanted her to choose the date now!!…..

plz comment!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369

stars_shine* IF-Dazzler
stars_shine*
stars_shine*

Posted: 28 June 2008 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
gr8 update
continue soon!
dearsunil1 Groupbie
dearsunil1
dearsunil1

Posted: 28 June 2008 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
nice one
great update
really liked it
.NJ. IF-Sizzlerz
.NJ.
.NJ.

Posted: 28 June 2008 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
I prefer 19th Embarrassed.....very cute part...please continue....
jeenal20 IF-Stunnerz
jeenal20
jeenal20

Posted: 29 June 2008 at 12:26am | IP Logged
gr88 part
plz cont soon
banijai19_life Senior Member
banijai19_life
banijai19_life

Posted: 29 June 2008 at 1:43am | IP Logged
gr8 update!! Clap
culgal86 Goldie
culgal86
culgal86

Posted: 29 June 2008 at 3:51am | IP Logged
hey guli.................

lovely part................

update soon
--__Shireen__-- IF-Rockerz
--__Shireen__--
--__Shireen__--

Posted: 29 June 2008 at 4:16am | IP Logged
I'd think that we'd all prefer the 19th, but Jai would say the 12th in a sec LOL LOL LOL

Go to top