jai is good knw to control his self
jai to bahoot aacha munda hai😉

cont soon
cant wait 4 the next part
*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
Part 79

They were both on the couch….. and Bani  had seen the time and it was 230!! She had gotten the remote… and she put on Star Plus on her TV! There was going to be rerun of Kis Dish Mein Hai Mera Dil and Bani so wanted to watch it!!

Jai: What are you going to watch??

Bani: Kis Desh!!

Jai: What?? Ur going to watch TV!! And for wat…. For this!

Bani: Hey man! Its not This! Its Kis Desh!!! And Omg! Prem!! What a hottie he is!!

Jai was thinking oh brother!!! The title of the show had started and Bani got comfortable to watch it!! Bani was already smiling and everything! When the show had started they had showed Prem's face.…..

Bani: Haila what a hottie!!!

Jai: I am right here!!!…..

Bani: uhh and?

Jai was looking at her!!! The show was getting intensed…… and Prem was talking to his dad about Heer…

Bani was repeating everything that Prem was saying as he was saying it because it was so meaningful!!!!! Bani was even crying!!!!

Jai: Bani you are crying for something that's not even real!!

Bani: Shh!! Not wen Prem is talking!!

Jai: But…

Bani: I said not wen prem is talking!!!!

Jai was just sitting on the couch and he was watching this!!! It was the scene about Prem saying that… he will sacrifice his love!!!

Prem: Issi liyeh dhiyaan se suno mere baath…maar jaunga…lekin ghalat admi se shaadi nahin hone dunga tumhari. Kitna pyaar karta hoon main tumse…kitna pyaar. Itna pyaar ke tumse door rehne ka daard manzoor hai…lekin yeh manzoor nahin ki tum mujhse door reh kaar bhi kush nahin ho. Tum hi se pyaar kiya hai maine…sirf tum hi se pyaar kiya. Jaante ho pyaar kya hota hai…saacha pyaar? Kehte hai…saache pyaar ko khabi zaiyar nahin hone dena chahiyeh…kyun ke saacha pyaar zindagi mein sirf ek baar hota hai…sirf ek baar. Maine aapne hisse ka pyaar kaar liye hai…aab main kissi aur se pyaar nahin kaar paunga…

Bani: Aww!!!!!! Isnt that sooooo sweet of him!!!!!….. he's sacrificing his love for her!! awwww…..

Jai: I don't see the big thing in this!!

Bani: What you wouldn't sacrifice ur love?

Jai: are you out of ur mind?? Nope! I have you already!!!!!

Bani: See this is what I mean!!! He's going to stay miserable…..

Jai: In my case…. I am  not!!!!!

Bani rolled her eyes!!!…… Jai was smiling…… He found her cute… wen she was all mad!!…..

Bani: See what I mean!! Prem is sooo cute!!!

Jai: Okay so I am not like Prem!! I admit that…. But if he doesn't want his love…..that's his problem!!! I got mine!!!!

It was the scene.. where Prem had gotten down on one knee and he proposed to her!!!!…

Prem: Tum jaanti ho, aaj mere paas kuch nahin…kuch nahin hai mere paas…lekin tum meri saabkuch ho…saabkuch…
Maana ke tumhe doh rotiyaan nahin khila sakta main…lekin majduri kaar ke ek mangulsutra toh kharid hi sakta hoon. Maana ke khud ke pairoon ke neeche zameen nahin hai…lekin khule asmaan ke neeche bait kaar, hum dono khud…aapne makan ke saapne toh dekh hi sakte. Maana ke koi raasta nahin hai, lekin aagar tum saath dohgi…toh manzil zaroor milegi. Aagar tum meri humkaadam banogi toh…zindagi haanste haanste kaat jayegi. Aagar…tum mere safar mein humsafar banogi toh safar aur bhi rangeen hojayega. Aagar tufano mein tumhara haat mere haatoon mein hoga…toh mujeh yakin hai…mazdhar se uss paar ho naa Heer? Yeh humari zindai hai, isse hum savarenge.

Tum mera akelapaan door karti ho Heer…akelapaan door karti ho tum mera

Mujhse shaadi karogi?

Bani: Aww! That was the cutest proposal ever!!!!! Awww…..

Bani was getting all emotional!!!…. it was sooo cute the way he proposed to her… and Jai was looking at her if she was crazy!!

During the commercial break…. Jai was looking at Bani!

Jai: Bani ur something!!!! I mean how many times did you see this??

Bani: This is my 4th time watching it!!!! This is my all time favorite show!!!

Jai: Then why are you watching it agan???

Bani: Because of Prem!! Duh!! Why else would I watch this show!!! I mean his lines… and everything is amazing!! He's such a hottie!!!!!

Jai:You are crazy!!

Bani: Hey! Don't call me crazy!!

Jai: Okay ur prem is crazy!

Bani Don't talk about my Prem!

Jai: Bani Prem is not a real chracter!!!!! Since wen did he become ur Prem!!!

Bani was looking at him!

Bani: One more thing about Prem….

Jai: Then what??

Bani: I will leave!!

She had gotten up and she was about to head out the door!! But then she had realized that she was only in a t-shirt and she couldn't go out like that!!!! So she had come back on the couch!

Jai: Why didn't u leave???

Bani: Becuz! I cant really go like this!

Jai; And why not??

Bani: What u want me to go outside like this? I can if you want me to!

Jai: Ur the one that said that I am going to leave and now ur taking ur word back!

plz comment!
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
very cute update.....bani is irritating jai with the prem thing 😆 maybe Jai should bring a girl and flirt with her in front of Bani 😆 please continue....
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
gr88 part please continue soon.
kooliio thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
great part...
plzz cont.soon....
jeenal20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2