Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

FF: Pehli Nazar Mein Part 100 (Epi) 21/08 (Page 91)

rogna IF-Dazzler
rogna
rogna

Posted: 26 June 2008 at 8:45am | IP Logged
hey why isn't nattu stopping her.. is he like no more or something?? please continue soon.

janu_2006 IF-Sizzlerz
janu_2006
janu_2006

Posted: 26 June 2008 at 9:51am | IP Logged
hey guli
gr8 part..
cont.soooon
melonie IF-Rockerz
melonie
melonie

Posted: 26 June 2008 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Hai Guli

Beautiful updates Clap

Jai and Pushkar gone for a business trip Disapprove

Ufff...This Jignyasa...can someone stuff a huge bun in her mouth...that woman just irriatated me Censored

Awww poor Nachi...he is gonna be so heart broken Broken Heart

Is Bani the best or what...I am so happy she took Purva an Neha with her Embarrassed ...I am sure everyone is just proud to have her as a part of their family Approve

So when will Jai babu call Wink Day Dreaming

Pls cont soon Big smile Embarrassed
stars_shine* IF-Dazzler
stars_shine*
stars_shine*

Posted: 26 June 2008 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
hi
gr8 update
pia is too gud!! Wink
i feel bad for poor purva!
continue soon!!
*Guli* IF-Stunnerz
*Guli*
*Guli*

Posted: 26 June 2008 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Part 52

K knew she would always like this girl!!!…. she truly was a gem!!!….. She had kissed Bani on her forehead!!!!

K: thank you for coming into this family!!!

Bani was blushing and she looked down!!!! Bani stayed there for a little while…. And she was making sure that K was okay!!! With only her and Jigs there… there was no one there to watch her and to take care of her!! what can Jigs do…. She had a life of her own!!!

Bani: are you okay though?

K: Oh yes I am fine!!

Bani: DO you need anything?

K: no! I am just waiting for the day wen you come here into this house so my dream will come true!!!.. being together with my family!!!! U will make my family complete!!!!!!

Bani was touched hearing that!! She finally had that mother figure back into her life!! After her parents were no more…. She had no one but Pushkar!! But now she can say that she has a mother!!!!….

She had placed her head on K's lap and she was crying! K didn't want to make her cry but Bani had ended up telling her that I finally have a mother figure back into my life!!!!!…….

K: well I don't consider you my daughter in law anyways!! For me.. ur my daughter!! Both u and Purva!!! U both are my daughters!!! There is no difference in you two!!!  Both of you make my sons happy so that's all a mother can ask for.. is for her kids to be happy!!!

The week had gone by!! And the guys were coming back home! they hadn't call home once saying everything was okay!!!!… it was bad on their part!! They knew they weren't gonna hear the end of it from their wives/partner/fiance!!! But little Natu realized that wen he was gonna come home… neither his daughter nor his wife were gonna be there waiting for him as they weren't there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They had all landed there…and Pushkar was dropped off 1st…..Jai had such an urge to see Bani!! He was dying every second…. But he was gonna wait til tomorrow to see her and be with her tomorrow!!! He would just call her in the night… and talk to her later on!

Pushkar: U sure u don't wanna come??

Jai: I am sure!!!!…

Pushkar: hmm.. wow!! someone is controlling themselves!!!

Jai: And its damn hard to do so!!!!!!!!!!!

Pushkar had knocked on the door and Pia had answered the door! Pia jumped for joy and gave him a big hug!!!!! He had hugged her back!! Bani heard this and she came out and she gave her little brother a hug!!!!!! Pushkar had seen Purva there and he had said hi to her!!!!!

Pushkar was thinking that she probably just came over or something!!!!

Pushkar: Purva… don't you think u should be getting home now?? Not that I don't mind you coming here and all….. but ur husband is back into town!! I think he might want to see u and ur daughter!!!!

Purva was looking at him!!! She was sad!!!! Pushkar was looking at everyone's faces and he knew something wasn't right!!!!!!! He asked them but no one said anything!!! And he asked again…….

Pia had changed the topic and told him to go and get freshened up!!! Pushkar was trying to talk but Pia just said… less talking.. come on!!!… Pushkar knew something had happened!!!…… And he had pulled Pia in his room and he wanted to know the truth!!! Pia had ended up telling him the truth on what had happened and he was stunned!!!!

The guys had come home to WM!!…… man it was great to  be back home after like a week!!!….. Natu had gone up… and didn't see Purva… he had thought that she probably went out or something and she would be back!!!….. Jai had gone to see Krishna…. But she was in the mandir…..

Jai had taken off his shoes and he had come inside!!!! He was smiling he had sat next to her and he hugged her from the side and he gave her a kiss on her cheek!!!!…. K was happy that he was back!!!…… she had touched his face….. and then he had left her alone and came outside!!!….

Natu was waiting for Purva!!… Jigs had gone to Natu….. and she saw him from outside…… and she had walked inside..

Jigs: I know you must be waiting for Purva…. But she isnt there!!

Natu: where is she???

plz comment!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369

.NJ. IF-Sizzlerz
.NJ.
.NJ.

Posted: 26 June 2008 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Natu smack your sister's head for making your wife and child leave Angry nice part....please continue
rogna IF-Dazzler
rogna
rogna

Posted: 26 June 2008 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
gr88 update
cont soon
hipreet Goldie
hipreet
hipreet

Posted: 26 June 2008 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
oh gosh all hell will break lose
great part