Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

FF: Pehli Nazar Mein Part 100 (Epi) 21/08 (Page 89)

kooliio IF-Sizzlerz
kooliio
kooliio

Posted: 25 June 2008 at 2:44am | IP Logged
awesome update
jigs is too much Angry
poor purva Cry Cry
plzz cont.soon

Zaara91 Goldie
Zaara91
Zaara91

Posted: 25 June 2008 at 3:17am | IP Logged
jigs Angry poor purva... Cry Cry
continue...
sonam
Taz234 IF-Dazzler
Taz234
Taz234

Posted: 25 June 2008 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Great update Chameli!!! Clap Clap So Jai and Pushkar off for a business trip. the scene at the airport was really sweet. Jai and Pushkar both kissing Bani. Two most important people in her life...going away from her...but love her very much. Smile

Jigssss that woman!! Angry Angry How could she be so mean to Purva like that! Angry Poor Purva she was so upset to hear all that Cry Cry now wants to leave home. Hope Krishna stops her.

Urr Guli jaan...why is that when i come to comment on ur thread these day i see very few comments?? That not good....HELLOOOOOOOOO READERSSSSSSSS where are u wake up!!!! Come out and comment will u. I am sure lots of people are reading this ff. By the time i used to comment...there would be pages of comments..sab log kidhar hai?

Tazoo
KS_addict Senior Member
KS_addict
KS_addict

Posted: 25 June 2008 at 11:36am | IP Logged
omg if not bani then purva jigs only these kind of people will help you in the future
stars_shine* IF-Dazzler
stars_shine*
stars_shine*

Posted: 25 June 2008 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
hi
gr8 update
jigs is so Angry Angry
poor purva and bani
continue soon!
janu_2006 IF-Sizzlerz
janu_2006
janu_2006

Posted: 25 June 2008 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
hey guli
gr8 part..
cont.soooon
*Guli* IF-Stunnerz
*Guli*
*Guli*

Posted: 25 June 2008 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Part 51

K: Purva what are you saying? Don't talk like this!!

Purva: How can I not?? I was never wanted here!! I don't belong here!!!!! I will just leave the house!

K: No Purva!! You wont do such a thing!!!!

Purva: I am sorry Ma!! But I will!!! I will take my daughter from here and I will go somewhere else where I am wanted and where I wont be a burden on no body!!!!

She had literally gone upstairs and had packed her clothes with Neha's!!! K was trying to stop her but there was no use!! Jigs didn't care! She just rolled her eyes!!!!

Purva came down! K was telling her not to go!! But Purva didn't listen and she had left WM!!!… K got mad at Jigs!!!!

K: what is ur problem?? You never watch what you say!!

Jigs: Its not my fault!! She is being childless!!

K: you called her a burden!!!!!!

Jigs: oh god!!! Tell her to suck it up!!

Jigs had ended up leaving from there! K couldn't believe the nerve of her!!!!! She was getting so mad!!!!…. and what was gonna happen!!! K was getting worried!! Purva had left from there!! where was she gonna go with Neha!! She couldn't go to her Maakya becuz she's not welcomed back!!

Her parents her warned her that Natu would never keep her happy and etc….. they didn't want her to marry someone like Natu who was high class and what not!! becuz its those kinds of guys that breaks girls hearts!!!!….

She had no where to go!!!…….. Bani was going home in a taxi…. And she had seen purva and neha!!! Bani had asked the taxi to stop and she came out! Purva was like omg! She didn't want Bani to see her!!!! Bani sensed that something wasn't right!!!

Bani: where are you going?

Purva: Oh no where… I was just…..

Bani: Something is wrong!! What is it??

Purva: Oh no I am fine!!!!

Bani: Are you going to lie to me???

Bani wanted to know the truth!!!…. And Purva said I have left the house!! Bani couldn't believe what she heard!!…. She was gonna find out the story from her and she had told Purva to get inside car!! Bani was gonna take her home! Purva had said no but Bani was stronger than her and told her to come inside!!!!!

Pia was already there!!! she had just gotten home before Bani and she came out of the room!!!!!!…. Pia had seen Purva and she had said hi!!!…..

Bani told Pia that…. She had brought them home!!!!!….. and Bani wanted to know!! What had happened and Purva had ended up telling her!!!! Bani was stunned!!!!!…

Bani: But why did you leave though??? I mean do u know what Ma must be going through!!!…

Purva: Why should I be there??… I am being called a burden there!! I don't want to be anyones burden!!!!…..

Pia: Bani Di.. she is right!!!!….. I mean the nerve of her calling Purva Di a burden!!!!…..

Bani: But…

Pia: No Di!! She didn't do anything wrong!!… its all Jigs Di fault!!!! She always has this attitude!!! I mean that's the way she is!! And why should Purva Di tolerate it!!!….. Jigs Di always has this attitude!!!!!! Uff!!!…

Bani: Pia…. Don't say that!!

Pia: What do u mean don't say that???? She gets on my last nerves!!!… I cant stand people like her!! they piss me off!!!! I am telling you Di…. If she does anything…. I wont spare her!

Bani: Pia?!…. u wont do such thing!

Pia: Ekks!! That's ur problem Di.. ur too damn nice!!!…… Man if there's one thing I would change about you is that... to be a little mean!!!! But no!!!! you have to be a nice one!!!..

Purva: That's why Ma likes her so much!! Its her nature….. shes everything she always wanted for her son!!

Bani: and you too…. Ma loves you!!!!

Purva: She does!!…… she had told Natu that she likes me a lot… but Jigs Di…

Pia: Who cares about her!!! She just cares about herself!!!! Wen things don't go her way!!…..its like the world is about to crash!!

Bani: Pia I think that's enough about talking about her!!

Pia: Why? Its fun!!

Purva: Ur the only person…. That has talked this much about her!! and ur not scared to talk to her like that!!!!

Pia: Uhh no!! I blasted her off wen she ran Bani di over!!!….. I don't care who she is! She is no one!!! she's not the queen!!…she's a human like us!! she shouldn't be getting royal treatment!!!!

Purva was looking at Pia!! Man this chick had guts!!!….. she was something!! Purva was gonna leave from there but Bani had asked her where she was gonna go! And she didn't have an answer!! Bani wasn't gonna let her go so she made her stay with them!!!

Purva: Look I don't to be here like this!! I mean…

Bani: No! u will!! Ur my responsibility! And so is Neha!!!!…. I will not let you go anywhere!!!

Pia: I agree with that!! U can stay here with us!!!!…

Purva had ended up staying with them!!….. girls were having their own thing going on!!!! Purva was there taking care of Neha while the other two went to work!!!…. Bani had gone to WM and she ended up going to Krishna while she was  in the mandir and K didn't have a happy look!!!!!!

Bani had told her that Purva is staying with her and… everything is okay with Purva and Neha!!!!!!

K: they are with u??

Bani: Yes!!!….. they are okay!!

K was so relieved to here that!!!…… K had held Bani's hands and thanked her soo much!!!

Bani: arre why are you thanking me??? Its my duty and my job!! After all u guys are my family arent you??

plz comment!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369

.NJ. IF-Sizzlerz
.NJ.
.NJ.

Posted: 25 June 2008 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Pia rocks Clap Now Pia's house has become a lodgeLOL LOL......so kind of her LOL .....nice part.....please continue......

Go to top