Posted: 15 years ago
gr8 update
hope jai kicks jigs out
continue soon
melonie thumbnail
Hai Guli,

Beautiful updates 👏

Glad that the family didn't make a huge hungama about Bani "accidently" drinking 😃😛

Jigs is a different story 😡....I mean what does she want...nobody is even disturbing her 😡😡😡

Seriously yaar Bani needs to have guts!!!!! Why she tolerating all this garbage 😡

Whoa...HERO aaa gaya .....jaane kya hoga rama re!!!!!! 😲

Pls cont soon 😃😳
KS_addict thumbnail
Jigs has a big problem and I dont like it at all! Jai you tell her! Infact kick her out of the house! Bani is way better than she will ever be!!
*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Part 75

Despite Jai being younger to Jigs…… He had slapped her one!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jigyaasa: JAI!!!

Jai slaps her other cheek too!!!

Now holding both her cheeks, she stared at Jai with fear and anger in her eyes!!!!!!

Jai: How dare u speak to Bani like that!!! HOW DARE YOU!!!! Do you know who you are talking to??? you are talking to my wife!!!….…and no one…and I mean NO ONE speaks to my wife like that!!!…u just have to have things done ur way don't u….… I've had it upto here with u!!…..  I don't care if ur older to me…. But ur crossing the line!!!! And I will not tolerate it one bit!!!!!!!

Bani was looking at Jai talk!!! She was crying!!!!!…. She didn't say anything!!!….

Looking over Jigyaasa's shoulder, Jai saw Bani with tears in her eyes watching all this…… takes a deep breath…calms himself a little………..

Jigyaasa: You are screaming at me!!! And u slapped me???? U raised ur hand on me??? And for who??? For her????? are you out of ur mind???? I don't know what you see in her…….. she's just….

Jai: Enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bani had ran off from there… and she had stepped on the broken glass that was on the floor…. And she had cut the bottom of her foot!!

Krishna/Purva: Bani/Bhabhi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Both had yelled that….. But Bani ran to her room leaving blood all over the floor!!!!….

Jai: Who are you to say anything about her??? you know u must be really blind!!!… You cant see how much we love each other!!!… there's a special bond between us…. she's the reason why I wake up with a smile on my face…. Becuz I know that wen I wake up… she will be there!!… she's my other !!!…… but you will never understand it!!!!!!! Wake up a little bit….. there's a lot of things u don't know!! And u will never realize it either!!!!!!

He had left from there….. and he had gone to see Bani!!!!….. He had gone into the room… and he saw Bani trying to plaster her foot….. but she was still crying!!…. He had come inside….. and he came to her…. she had looked up at him…. and for every tear that was coming out of her eyes…. The more pain he had felt!!!!!

He had helped her with the bandage and she said moved her foot away and she nodded her head no!! but Jai wasn't going to back down!!!!… He had grabbed it and he had put it on!!!!!!

After he had put it on…. He had touched her face….. and they were both looking at each other!!!!! He had pulled her closer… and he had hugged her….. she just closed her eyes….. and he heard her sniffing……

Jai: Why the hell does she behave like that with u?? don't know what her problem is!!!!!! If she isnt satisfied then no one should be!!!!!

He knew that Bani was really upset about this!!!!………

Jai: And don't you worry Bani….. whatever happens…. I am here!!!….. and I will always be here for you!!!….

Bani had looked up at him…. and she knew she was safe!!!!!!……… She had stayed there…… Jai knew she was going to be fine!!!…… but he wanted to take her out!!!….. And to relax… he was going to take her to the farmhouse!!…. that way no one would be there and it would just be them two!!

He had told her to get ready!!!!

Bani: But…..

Jai: No buts!!!… I will take the rest of the afternoon off…….and we will go!!….

he wanted to take her away!!… and from everything!!!……. He wanted her to be off of her foot for a little while….. So he had picked her up… And he took her all the way to the car!!… He was looking at her… and she was looking at him!!… She had sat in the front seat of her car….

K: are you guys going somewhere??

jai: We will be back!!

K: take care of her!

Jai: U know I will!!!!

K waved to both of them!!.. and they waved!! Jai had pulled out of the drive way and they had gone!!

K had gone back inside…. And she was giving Jigs a mean look!!!…..

K: Why are you trying to ruin the peace in this house??

plz comment!

nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
great part please continue soon
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
what's wrong with Jigs....please send her far away.....first she insulted Purva and now Bani 😡......please continue.....
kooliio thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

hey....

great part.... loved it... plzz cont.soon....Edited by koolgal - 15 years ago
sadsunzarsum thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
culgal86 thumbnail
hey guli...................................

awesome part..............................

jigs deserved the thapars and she got them from jai....but two are very less of jigs maybe in future she wil get more from jai for putting alcohol in bani's drink if jai comes to know that jigs did that...............

hope the outing works out a gud remedy for bani.................

update soon