Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

FF: Pehli Nazar Mein Part 100 (Epi) 21/08 (Page 73)

rogna IF-Dazzler
rogna
rogna

Posted: 15 June 2008 at 3:01am | IP Logged
gr88 part
plz cont soon

sweetie_pie.. IF-Dazzler
sweetie_pie..
sweetie_pie..

Posted: 15 June 2008 at 3:34am | IP Logged
gr88 part
plz cont soon Smile
culgal86 Goldie
culgal86
culgal86

Posted: 15 June 2008 at 4:29am | IP Logged
hey guli.............

lovely part.........

purva very smart.................

update soon
janu_2006 IF-Sizzlerz
janu_2006
janu_2006

Posted: 15 June 2008 at 5:34am | IP Logged
hey
gr8 part..
cont.sooon
.NJ. IF-Sizzlerz
.NJ.
.NJ.

Posted: 15 June 2008 at 6:08am | IP Logged
now Bani is doing what Jai did before, following people LOL....she is missing him......please continue....
Zaara91 Goldie
Zaara91
Zaara91

Posted: 15 June 2008 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
ohh purva is soo sweet...and bani...woman her jasoosi will not stop LOL LOL LOL ...both parts were grt guli...
continue..

sonam
Taz234 IF-Dazzler
Taz234
Taz234

Posted: 15 June 2008 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Haha...Purva sussed everything out. Bani was almost stalking her in the store...wanted to ask about Jai desperately Embarrassed Embarrassed

So when is our Munna coming back?? Bepanaah pyaar hai aaja...tera intezar hai aaja Embarrassed Its been a while since i have heard that song. LOL LOL

Cont soon

Tazoo
*Guli* IF-Stunnerz
*Guli*
*Guli*

Posted: 15 June 2008 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Part 41

Purva was enjoying her time and she found some cute things!!!! She had left afterwards and she had headed home!!!… she had to make dinner for everyone!!!… she had gone to see how Neha was doing and she was sleeping!! She let her be and went to cook!

5 days later…… it was 4 o clock….. and Bani had gotten off from work!!!…. her cell had started ringing… and she had seen it was Pushy's number…..

Bani: hello!

Pushy: Omg! Di where are you??

Bani: I have left work!!! whats wrong???? Everything okay?

Pushy: Our apartment building is on fire!!

Bani: WHAT???

Pushy: yes!!

Bani had gotten a taxi and she told the taxi driver to drive fast!!! They had arrived there and Bani had come running!!

Bani: Omg how did this happen?

Pushkar: I don't know!!! It was on our floor!!!!!! But they don't know how much it had spread!!

Bani was shocked like anything!! She was about to cry!!! Pushkar had hugged her and they were watching the fire fighters take out the flames!!!!…… after like 4 hours….. they were finally able to go inside!! Bani wasted no time and she ran inside!!!…. it was pretty bad!!!! The damage was done!!!.. their door and walls were almost gone!!! And wen she looked inside……she was looking around!! They didn't have anything that was really valueable… which was a good thing but some of the pictures on the wall were gone!!!

Pia had come running wen she had heard!!! And she wanted to make sure they were both okay!!!!…… Pia was looking at all of this…….. Pia had told them to get whatever they wanted and to come with her to her place!!!!

Bani: but Pia..

Pia: No buts!! What were you gonna do??? I know u weren't gonna stay here!!!….. and I already told this to mom and dad before I left!! So come get ur things!!!! Come on!!!…

They had both looked at each other and they took some of their things!!! And they had left with pia!! Bani was looking at their apt!! there was gonna be lots of fixing to do!!!!

They had arrived at Pia's house and her parents told them to come inside!!!….. they had told them that no matter how many days it takes they will stay with them!! Bani didn't like this!! Being in someones house like this for so long… but they had no choice!!!!!

Bani had gone back the next day!!… and it turned out the aunty 4 doors down had a hand towel close to the gas and it had caught on fire and she freaked out and she wsa trying to stop it on her own but it became a huge thing!!!!!!!

She was asking the landlord how long it was gonna take before everything gets fixed and he wasn't sure!!! But he was gonna start on it asap!!! She just went up and was just inside!!! She knew it was gonna get fixed but still!!!!!!!

She had gone to work and everything else was still the same!! The only difference was that they would be going to Pia's house and not theirs!!!….. Bani was helping around Pia's house!!!!….. her mom told her to leave it…. But Bani was saying it was okay!!!….

Pushkar was happy!! This way he was even more closer to Pia!! And spending more time with her!!!!…… wen Bani would be seeing them together she was missing Jai a lot!!! She hadn't heard from him but with the little bits and pieces he was doing just fine!!!

Krishna had ended up hearing about the fire and she had gone to see Pushkar and Bani!!!!… Pushkar had told Adi and Natu at work so they had told Krishna!!!!….. Krishna had gone to Pia's house…. and asked them how they were!!

Pushkar: arre we fine aunty!!!! None of us were home!!! I was at the office and Bani Di was at work!!!!!

K: u guys didn't even say anything!!!!!..

Pushkar: arre its okay! Its not a big deal!!!..

K: it is!!! What if something happened??? I got all worried that's why I came to see how you guys were doing!!!

Pia's parents offered her something but Krishna had kindly refused!!!!!!!! She was there for about an hour and then she had left!!!! She had told both of them to take care and if they needed anything to let her know!!! They had both nodded and told her okay!!!

When she had left……. Pia was teasing Bani!!

Pia: Haila!! Ur mother in law cares for u sooo much!

Bani: Pia! She isnt my mother in law!

Pia: not yet at least! But soon to be!! look at how she was worried for her hone wali Bahu!!!

Wen she had heard that…. Bani was blushing!

Bani: stop it!!!!

Pia: what? I am saying the truth!!!!!

Bani: Am I married? No!!!

Pia: But you soon will be!!

Bani: How do u know?

Pia: Becuz I do!!!!….. so start getting ready to call Krishna Aunty…. Not aunty!! But mummyji!!!!!!!!!!

Bani: hmm… we'll see!!

Pia: of course!! The future is bright!!!!!! And it wont say Bani Dixit…it will say Bani Walia…. No no.. wait…Bani Jai Walia!!! Hai! What a nice name!!!!!!

Pia was something!! She enjoyed teasing Bani!!!!!!…. she had a blast!!!!

1 week later……

Krishna was headed back home!!! she had gone for 3 days to her sister's (Billo) house!!!… Krishna hadn't seen her for a while so she took a 5 hour drive to see her and to stay with her!!!!…….

But her stay was over as she was going home!!!!…… and the best part was that also Jai was coming back!!!!…… he was finally coming back!!!… Jai was happy!!! Everything went great!!! and he was happy and relieved!!!! He couldn't wait to see Bani!!! He was dying to meet her!!! he hadn't talk to her since he had gone!!

He was in singapore for days and then he went to Malaysia and then he had headed back to singapore!!!!! He was traveling but everything was finally done!!!….. he had finally landed at the airport!!! He was finally home!!!

plz comment!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369

Go to top