Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

FF: Pehli Nazar Mein Part 100 (Epi) 21/08 (Page 56)

kooliio IF-Sizzlerz
kooliio
kooliio

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 2:12am | IP Logged
great part.........
loved it......
plzz cont.soon

--__Shireen__-- IF-Rockerz
--__Shireen__--
--__Shireen__--

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Hey Guli Smile

Jai is leaving Bani and doesn't know for how long Cry Cry Cry

Looks like Purva is back in action LOL LOL

From Shireen Embarrassed
ramsthebest Newbie
ramsthebest
ramsthebest

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Clap

it was a gr8 part...
culgal86 Goldie
culgal86
culgal86

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 5:02am | IP Logged
hey guli...............

lovely part.....................

update soon
janu_2006 IF-Sizzlerz
janu_2006
janu_2006

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 8:45am | IP Logged
hey guli
gr8 part..
cont.sooon
stars_shine* IF-Dazzler
stars_shine*
stars_shine*

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
hey
gr8 update
plz continue soon!!
Zaara91 Goldie
Zaara91
Zaara91

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Hey Guli LOL
that was grt update...i had to read a few of the updates that i missed and they were all grt...
continu
sonam Big smile
*Guli* IF-Stunnerz
*Guli*
*Guli*

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Part 32

Jai had seen that look…. But one thing that was thinking that he wasn't gonna let
Purva know before Krishna!!…

He didn't want to let Krishna be the 1st one to know!!! He wasn't gonna tell her right away but he wanted the moment to be special!!!……. Krishna had gone up to her room and Jai had followed!!! He had gone to his room changed his clothes and he had gone to her room!!

They were both having a mother son moment with each other and they were talking for a good hour!!!!

The next day…. It was the same thing! Jai had gotten up early and headed over to Bani's place!!! But he had gone there at around 8!!!….he had knocked on the door and he had seen Bani in her pjs still and her hair clipped up!! She was wearing a tank top and Jai was practically drooling over her!!!!

Jai: wow!!1 u look sexy!!!!

Bani: I woke up late!!!!….. stay here I will take a shower!!!!

Jai: no good morning?

Bani: good morning!! Brb!!!!

Jai: arre Bani… no hug!!

Bani: hello! I am running late!!

Jai: take ur time!!! whats the rush?

Bani: hello I am not the manager of the boutique where I can come whenever and leave whenever I want too!!!

She had gone inside her room and closed the door and was getting ready!!… jai had sat there and he was looking at some of the pictures that were there!! he was smiling at some of them!! There were some with her parents….. and some with Pushkar…. By looking at the pictures…. He knew that her and pushy had an awesome relationship together!!!!

He was smiling at this!!!! He never even had this relationship with Jigs!!!….. He had it more with Purva!!!… even though Purva's only been in the house for a few years…. The way Bani and Pushy are… that's how Jai and Purva are!!…..!!…

After she was ready she had come out!!! she had given him the money for the hospital fees that he had paid he had looked up at her while she was giving it to him or at least trying to!!!!

Jai: what is this for??

Bani: The hospital fee!!

Jai: but I don't want it!!!

Bani: u have to take it!! You paid for it!!!! So I am repaying it back!!!! Cuz I know Pushkar hasn't given it to you!!

Jai: But I don't want it!! You keep the money!!! I don't want this!!

Bani: Please for me!

Jai: Bani listen…..

Bani: No u listen! Plz don't feel sorry for us!!!… look we are capable of paying things for ourselves and I don't want..

Jai: Bani its not that!!!….. it was becuz of Jigs that u got hurt!!!…. it was our fault!! It was her mistake!! so of course are we fully responsible and liable for whatever happened to you!!!!!!!!! and even if I didn't know you….. hell I wasn't gonna let you pay!!!…. it wasn't ur fault!!!….

Bani was looking at him!

Jai: Now go put the money away!! I don't want it! And I certainly wont take it!!

Bani was all sad!!

Jai: Hey Bani!! Don't get all upset!! I don't need this money!! I don't need money to begin with!! I have all the money!…. but no matter how much money I have I have my most prized possession with me and its completely priceless!!!!!

Bani: what??

Jai: ur love!!!! And besides I didn't ask u for the money did I?? I will never ask u for anything!!!…. I don't want anything from you!!

Bani: but its not right!

Jai: shh Bani no more!! We wont discuss this anymore!!….

Bani made a quick breakfast and they both headed off!!!…..she was dropped off….. and he had driven off to the office!!!…. office was crazy through out the entire day!!! Seemed like no one had a break!! They were working through!!!!…. pushkar was running back and fourth all over the place!! Jai was on his computer…..
The place was going nuts!!…. and then on top of that…. Work wasn't even finished and it was almost 6!!…. but one thing is something that Pushkar needed was at WM!!!… Jai had forgotten to bring one of the files to work….. so after closing the office up…. Pushkar had come to WM with the guys!!!…. he had said hi to everyone as he knew them!!!!…

Krishna said hi and asked her about Bani!!! And Pushkar had said that she was okay!!!…. Pushkar wanted the file and was gonna head out from there…..but then…. He was talking to jai about the file….. and he got engrossed in that…. When he had looked at the time…. he had to go!!

Purva: Pushkar why don't  u have dinner with us?

Pushkar: I would love to but Bani Di must be waiting for me….. and…

Krishna: call her here!!… she can come!!

Jai looked at Krishna…. And he wanted to hug her and kiss her like anything for mentioning it!!!….. he was jumping up for joy inside….. but he didn't show it one bit on his face!! They were all insisting so Pushkar had called home and he had told Bani to come to WM!!

At 1st Bani was nervous but she wanted to know why… Pushkar had told her the situation and it was seriously work related….with Jai being gone for a week or even more…..it wasn't gonna be easy!!!!…. Jai was hoping she would come!!! The way Pushkar was talking it seemed like a no… but after he had hung up….. pushkar told them that it was a yes!!

plz comment!Embarrassed

Go to top