Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

FF: Pehli Nazar Mein Part 100 (Epi) 21/08 (Page 46)

sparkling_gems IF-Rockerz
sparkling_gems
sparkling_gems

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Kal mera intezaar tha tujhko aaj main intezaar karti hoon ...

should i be happy to see bani in the same condition as jai was (still is) in.

hope they will sort out thier matter sooonn

siumi IF-Dazzler
siumi
siumi

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 3:36am | IP Logged
hey!!! g8t update!!! cont soon Smile
Zaara91 Goldie
Zaara91
Zaara91

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 4:26am | IP Logged
grt guli
bani realised thats grt...hoe she gives him a chance...continue
--__Shireen__-- IF-Rockerz
--__Shireen__--
--__Shireen__--

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Hey Guli Smile

omg I loved this update!!!! Clap Clap Clap

Bani ow knows that Jai LOVES her Embarrassed

Can't wait for your next update Wink

From Shireen Embarrassed
ofcourse IF-Dazzler
ofcourse
ofcourse

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 6:00am | IP Logged
I am happy that Bani heard the convo between Jai n pushy..so she has started missing him...hmm..lets see how she asks him out this time..I would want Bani to take the step forward..
pomegranate IF-Sizzlerz
pomegranate
pomegranate

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 9:40am | IP Logged
ohhhh, bani heard the convo, she started missing him, lets see whats shes gonna do now, I want her to ask jai out, this time without anyone screwing it up.

great part
upd soon.
*Guli* IF-Stunnerz
*Guli*
*Guli*

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Part 26

She had gotten her earring and she had left from there!!!!…… she had taken a taxi back to the boutique….. and she was just thinking about him!!!!…. not just that day… but for the next few days!!! She wanted to dial his number and call him!!!!….. but now she herself was going mad over thinking about him!!!!!!

Jai was missing Bani too!!… he hadn't seen her for 3 days!!!….. and like before he didn't go to their apartment with an excuse just so he could see her!!!!!!!……..but then either way…. He couldn't see her as he was going in 2 days!!!! He was leaving for 1 week… for a business conference in Singapore!!!!……

He hated going to those…. But he had no choice!!!!!! Krishna was all sad too…. Her son was leaving him!! even though it was only for a week!! He was gonna miss her too!!!! Its not like he was going for the 1st time…. but she just had her motherly affection!!!!

He had packed his things….. and he was ready to go!!!… he had told Pushkar everything….. so that way… no problems would arise!! And besides Natu and Adi were there too so nothing bad could happen anyways!!!!

It was time for Jai to leave!!! He was at the airport….. and he was checking in!!! he had gotten a late flight… his flight was at 11 pm!!…. he had checked in and gone to sit at the lounge!!!!….. he was looking at his phone and was looking at the picture of Bani!!!.. while looking at her pix… he was smiling!!!! He loved the way that picture came out it was so perfect!!!!!He was talking to himself and talking to Bani!!!!! He was getting lost in her thoughts again!!!!

The announcement was being made for flight #743 was ready to board!!!!……. the lady was calling everyone by the section!!!…

Bani was lying in her bed….. and she couldn't sleep!!!…she was feeling scared….. her heart was beating fast!! She had sat up….and she was thinking… that why was she feeling like this??….,maybe it was her imagination!!!……

She felt like something bad is gonna happen!!… but what could happen?? She had gotten out of bed and checked on Pushkar he was just sleeping!!!!… she had gone back to her room and she laid back down on the bed!!!!.. she just closed her eyes….. and Jai was the 1st person that came to her mind!!…… he was leaving for Singapore…. He was going away for 1 week!!! So much for calling him!!… he wasn't gonna even be there!!!… but now she was gonna have to wait til he was gonna get back!!!…

She wanted an another chance!!!…. she screwed it up and now she was gonna fix it!!!!….. thinking about Jai….. she couldn't sleep!!!! She had sat up….. and was thinking weird things in her head!……….

Around 1 hour later….. their home phone was ringing!!!! Pushkar had heard it and he had come out to answer it…. He had picked it up and he was told to check the news…. He had turned on the TV…… and his jaws dropped!!!!!!!!!!!

The flight to Singapore that was gonna leave at 11 Flight #743…. Crashed after take off…. killing everyone on board!!!!!!!!!! Pushkar had yelled omg!!! And Bani had come out….. and was thinking what he was watching…. She had come forward….. and she was looking at what he was looking at………

The lady was saying that no one had survived this!! Everyone was dead!!!!!!!!!…. they had showed everyone's name on TV…. And the 12th person on that list.. was Jai!!!!!!!!! Bani was so shocked!!! That she had ran to her room and she closed the door!!! Pushkar was making phone calls…..he had called WM!!…..

Wen he had called the lines were busy!! And he was trying and trying!!….he was going crazy trying to find out everything about Jai!!!! He had finally gotten a hold of Adi at WM but he couldn't say anything!!!!… he knew what Pushkar knew!!!!!

Krishna was a frozen statue…… she had yelled out one loud scream and everyone was looking at her!!!!!…… Purva was there next to her!!!! this wasn't a very good scene!!!!!!!!

It had been almost 1 hour……..one hour had passed by….. Pushkar had opened the door to Bani's room to see what she was doing…. And she was just lost in her thoughts…. Pushkar didn't say anything and he had just closed the door as if he wasn't in the room!!!!!!!!!

Bani was standing on her balcony!!!!! She was looking out at everything!!……. she kept on hearing about the crash over and over!! It was in her mind!!!! The reporters words about the plane going to Singapore…. Has just crashed and there are no survivors!!!!! There was one tear that came down Bani's cheek!!! Only one…. and she had hugged herself….. and she closed her eyes and more tears were falling down on her face!!!!

Bani: why??? Why did this happen???? Why did this happen now??? My heart was telling me that something wasn't right….. I couldn't sleep….. my heart was beating fast……I sensed that something bad was gonna happen….. but this bad…… how could you….. God how could you take him away from this world???…..  I was so close…..so close of coming close to him…. and telling him how I felt about him….. yes…. I had started to like him……. and now……. He tried so hard… and I didn't give him a chance… now wen I am ready to give him a chance…… he's not even here anymore!!!!!!

She was just crying and talking at the same time!!!!!!! and she was so sad!!!!!!…….until……. she had heard a voice that came from behind her……

plz comment!Embarrassed

pomegranate IF-Sizzlerz
pomegranate
pomegranate

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
plane crash??? Shocked Shocked but I swear jai wasn't in that flight, he prolly missed the flight cause he was lost in bani's thoughts. ooohhh bani's going mad cause shez thinking abt jai Embarrassed OMG she just confessed her feelings for jai, and i wonder who's behind her Wink

awsome part
update soon.

Go to top