FF: Pehli Nazar Mein Part 100 (Epi) 21/08 - Page 39

Posted: 15 years ago
Hai Guli,

Beautiful update 👏

Jai and Bani are getting more closer 😳 ...he can't sleep now it seems 😆 😆 😉

Waiting for his family to know that they are expecting a new memeber to their famliy 😳 😳 😃

Pls cont soom 😃
Edited by melonie - 15 years ago
hey guli
gr8 part..
cont.sooon
hey guli..................

lovely part...............

jai and bani getting on gud terms 😊

update soon
Haye Ram, Guli, mujhe maaf kardo na, please! I've been so busy for weeks now that i didn't have time to read or comment anyone's FF! But since i have a little time to spare, i will try catching up wid dis FF! Just give me a lil more time! 😃 Edited by Indian_Goddess - 15 years ago
Part 29

Bani: Nothing exciting to see!!!

Jai: Oh yes there is!! U don't worry u keep doing whatever it is ur doing!

Bani: I am cooking!

Jai: well duh!!

Bani was looking at him!! and she was thinking he was going nuts! After she had made breakfast…. She had told him to sit down…. And to eat…

Jai: arent u gonna join?

Bani: u eat 1st!!!!

She had made his plate and put it there…. since she was just standing….

Jai: Oh no! we eat together!!! Come on!!…..

Bani: But…

He had pulled her and told her to sit!! She was gonna get another plate… but then he had told her that they will share the plate……. Jai loved her cooking!!! She was a good cook!!!!!

Jai: Bani… ur amazing!!!…… who taught you how to cook??

Bani: My mom had taught me!!!! I started at an early age!!!…. I have been learning since I was 11!!!!!!!

Jai: then… I don't have a problem eating from ur hands!!!!…… then I will be coming here everyday for dinner!!

Bani: and what about home?

Jai: home is just for sleeping!!!!…………..

Bani: so u made a new schedule??

Jai: u damn right I did! I come in the morning here take u to work….. and then pick u up and come back here!!!!!

Bani: so u will come at 4??

Jai: Yes!! with u of course!!!…..

Bani thought he was crazy!!! She had gotten up as they had finished so she had cleaned up….. Jai had looked at the time and It was only 815!!! Bani was by the sink….. and he had come there and he wrapped his arms around her waist…… he he had put his chin on her shoulder…

Bani: what are you doing??

Jai: spending as much time as with you possible!! I wont see you for a good 7 hours…

Bani: And???

Jai: And???….. I have been dying to be with you…. and I finally got the chance… it's a chance of a lifetime!!….

Bani: u waited??…

Jai: yes!! I waited… and it was worth the wait!!!!……

Bani: But why me???…..

Jai: becuz ur different!!!…….

Bani: I am!!

Jai: ur not like the other girls!!! That's how I got attracted to you!!… and the one thing that was major for me…. Was that….. ur just like my mother!!!!….

Bani: how?

Jai: the way you are…. Everything u do!….  and u pray just like my mom!!!… she doesn't like it wen anyone disturbs her!! that's her pet peeve!!!…. and she even… called my dad a khadoos!!!

Bani: what? She did!!!..

Jai: Yeah!!…. but I want someone… who I know… will be perfect for my family…… and I found her!!!!!…..

Bani had turned back to look at him!!!….. and he had come closer to her ear….. and he whispered in her ear….

Jai: And!…

And he had walked off from there letting her finish washing up!!

She saw him walk away!! And?!.. what was that suppose to mean but then…. She had realized what he meant!!! He had told her that there are 3 things that mean the most to him…. it was his mother… his family…… and the 3rd And….. the personal one…. it was her!!!!

It was almost 8:40…. It was time for her to leave!!! And him too!! She had gotten her things…. And she was ready to go!!…. she had locked up everything and locked the door!!…. she sat in the passenger seat…. And he had driven her to work!!!…….they had come to her work….. and she was about to get out of the car… but before she did…. He had held her hand…. She had looked back at him…

Bani: what happened?

Jai: have a good day at work!!!…..

Bani: Thank u!! you too!!…

Jai: I will miss you!!!…

Bani: me to!!! but concentrate on ur work!!

Jai: Nope! I will concentrate for 4 to come!!

Bani: Don't!!… or else time will go slow!!!!!…

Jai: Hmm…. So u know??..

He was looking at her!!! she was turning all red!!

Bani: Okay I have to go!!

Jai: wait where's my kiss??

Bani: Kiss???

Jai had come to her and kissed her on the cheek!!!!…. which left her even blushing more!!

Jai: U look cute wen u turn red as a tomato!!!!

She had just got out of the car quickly and she had gone inside!! Jai was happy and he had left after she had gone inside!!!!!…

When Jai arrived to work everyone was asking him how he was and etc…… but he was just fine!!! The trip to Singapore had to be cancelled but he had to go!!!….the delegates there didn't mind postponing…. So Jai was gonna go in 3 days!!

plz comment!😳

I fear jai will screw up his business 😆.....Jai please concerntrate your business, Bani won't disappear 😆 😆.....cute part.......please continue.....
aww guli
that was so cute..
was that inspired by something rather someone *cough* *cough* hehe

jai baby.. do pay attention to.. business
Jai needs a permanent care taker for his business but he should make sure that he doesnt have a girl friend 😆 😆
aww JB are soo cute 😳
can't wait to read more 😛
kiss on the check!!!! 😳 😉 ,gr8 update! 👏 👏 👏