Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

FF: Pehli Nazar Mein Part 100 (Epi) 21/08 (Page 35)

sparkling_gems IF-Rockerz
sparkling_gems
sparkling_gems

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Nice part.. looks like Bani's developing a soft corner for Jai (may be credit goes to his mother) but she doesnt want to open up yet.

culgal86 Goldie
culgal86
culgal86

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 1:08am | IP Logged
hey guli............

lovely part...............

update soon
kooliio IF-Sizzlerz
kooliio
kooliio

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 3:36am | IP Logged
great part...........
hope now bani will give him a chance Big smile
plzz cont.soon
janu_2006 IF-Sizzlerz
janu_2006
janu_2006

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 6:20am | IP Logged
hey guli
gr8 part..
cont.sooon
--__Shireen__-- IF-Rockerz
--__Shireen__--
--__Shireen__--

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Hey Guli Smile

Great update Clap Clap

Poor Jai Cry hope Bani goes out with him soom LOL

From Shireen Embarrassed
.NJ. IF-Sizzlerz
.NJ.
.NJ.

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 7:06am | IP Logged
he has no guts to meet her LOL LOL Bani is a mission impossible for Jai LOL I wonder what he will do when she agrees to go out with him LOL...very good update as usual......please continue.....
*Guli* IF-Stunnerz
*Guli*
*Guli*

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Part 19

Bani had finally come home!! she felt so relieved!! Staying in the hospital for so long… Bani was getting so tired of it!!! She had sat on the couch and was just sitting there! pia had asked what she wanted and Bani didn't really want anything!!… Bani had told them that she was going to go and take a shower!!!!…. they both saw her go in her room and she closed the door!!!

Pushkar had sat down on the couch!! Pia had come and sat next to him and she put her feet up on the couch and she put her head on his shoulder and they were both holding hands and were just a little quiet!!!!……

Pushkar: So wen are you gonna go out??

Pia: oy… Di is back at home and ur talking about going out!!!

Pushkar: I missed u!!

Pia: U have been seeing me everyday!!!

Pushkar: Yeah but I don't get alone time with u!!!!!..

He tried to come closer to her……

Pia: stop it!! Di is here!

Pushkar: She's in the room!!!! she will be a while!!!!!!

Pia: Uhh.. no!! the last thing I want is Di walking in here!!!

Pushkar: she don't mind!!

Pia: I do!!….

Pushkar: Man!!!…. ur something!!!

Pia: U don't care about ur sister do u?

Pushkar: Of course I do!!!! But u know she needs someone to occupy her… so I can be alone with u!!! and also…. I don't have to worry about coming home early!!!!

Pia: there is someone!!

Pushkar: yeah I know but u know she will never agree to it!!!! Jai sir!!!

Pia: Yeah!! Him!!…! but u know I felt so bad for him!!!

Pushkar: me too!!!
Pia: he cares about Di so much!!!

Pushkar: He always left work early to go to the hospital and ask the doc how she was doing!!…

Pia: But he never came inside to see her!!!!…

Pushkar: he couldn't!!!…. the same boss.. who I have known…. He never left his work no later than 7!! And these days… becuz of Bani Di…. He leaves his work behind just to see how she was doing!!!

Pia: he neglected his health and everything for her!!! but I don't know whats stopping her!!

Pushkar: She's not fond of rich men!!

Pia: but not everyone is like him!

Pushkar: well she doesn't know that!!!!!

They were both talking about Jai!!!! And they didn't realize that Bani was listening in the back!!!… she had opened the door and she stopped wen she heard them talking about Jai!!! Bani was thinking why?? Why was he doing this??? Becuz of her….. he wasn't living his life the way he was suppose too!!!!!….

The following day…. Bani was alone at home!! pushkar had told her not to go to work for another few days!!!! So he had just told her to rest!!! But she was gonna get all bored what was she gonna do?? But she had no choice!! Becuz Pushkar was calling her every 30 mins… to see whether she hadn't gone anywhere!!!!…..

Her doorbell had rung and she had gone to open the door and see who would be coming around this time!! she had seen the time and it was 1 in the afternoon!! She had opened the door… and she had seen Jai standing outside the door!!!!!

Bani: u? what are you doing here??

Jai: I came to see how u were doing!!!!

Bani: Come in!!

He had come inside and she was looking at him!! she had looked up thinking why was he here!!!….

Bani: U want anything??

Jai: NO I am fine!!!!
He had sat down and she had sat across from him!!!!!

Jai: You had left the hospital yesterday…. So I didn't want to come to see you… so I stopped by!!

Bani: shouldn't u be at work?

Jai: yeah! Actually I came down this end for a meeting!!! But it had finished…. And since I knew ur place was passing I had made a stop!!!!!!

Bani looked at him!!! Bani knew very well…. That he was trying!! And she sorta noticed too…. He was looking a little pale…… she was thinking whether it was becuz of her!!!..

Out of no where…. Bani had stood up!!!! He just looked at her!!!!! and he was thinking…. What was she doing??

Bani: okay fine!!!!!!….

She had said that a little loud!!!!! Jai was taken aback!!!! What did she mean!!

Bani: Okay fine!!!!

Jai: but I didn't say anything?!…..

Bani: u want to go out with me right?? So I will go out with you!!! this once!!!

Jai: what??? Really??

Bani: yes!!!!!

She wasn't looking at him she was looking the other way!!!!…. jai couldn't believe it…. She had said yes!!! He was soo happy!! He had a huge smile on his face!!!!

Jai: are you joking?

Bani: does it look like I am joking! If you don't want the offer then..

Jai: Oh no!!! I accept!! I accept!!!! I will pick u up on Friday at 7!!!!!

Bani: okay!!!

Jai was happy!!! It seemed as if he was dreaming!! But he wasn't!! she had said yes!!! He had left from there and she had locked the door and she asked herself whether she had made the right choice or not!!! but he was asking for the date so she was going to give it to him!!!

plz comment!

banijai19_life Senior Member
banijai19_life
banijai19_life

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!finallyyyyy! the"ll get to go out Embarrassed gr8 update! Clap Clap Clap

Go to top