Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

FF: Pehli Nazar Mein Part 100 (Epi) 21/08 (Page 29)

--__Shireen__-- IF-Rockerz
--__Shireen__--
--__Shireen__--

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Hey Guli Big smile

Jai better kick Jaigs out of the house or something when he finds out it was her Angry

Hope Bani is ok Smile

From Shireen Embarrassed

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 11:08am | IP Logged
haila jaani...im back Big smile Big smile Big smile ...awesome ff...as usual...the naked manikin was so funny LOL LOL LOL ...omg...i forgot when i came up with that one...we talk about so much in our sessions Wink Wink Wink

haila...jigs... Angry Angry Angry hit bani and left Dead Dead Dead ...ok...now me waiting to see what jai will do when he finds out...and im waiting for a particular song Wink
JAZ
janu_2006 IF-Sizzlerz
janu_2006
janu_2006

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 11:45am | IP Logged
hey guli
gr8 part..
wonder wt wil happen whn jai cms to knw it was jigs..
cont.sooon
KS_addict Senior Member
KS_addict
KS_addict

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
jigs is in trouble big time! bring jb closer
Pachu.P IF-Sizzlerz
Pachu.P
Pachu.P

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Ooo ben..wat a twistttt...jigs is gnna get it bad when jai finds out! Evil Smile
Hopefully, bani is all changa and fine and well Embarrassed
Continue Soon Clap
*Guli* IF-Stunnerz
*Guli*
*Guli*

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Part 15

Pushkar: Can I see her?

Doc: not yet! Until we do more tests and until she wakes up…. U cant really go by her!!!

Pushkar wanted to be by her!! but here the doc was saying no!!!…. Bani was brought out and everyone was looking at her as she was going!!!! She was being take to the ICU… Jai was looking at her she had few cuts and scratches on her face… how he wished he could take all her pain away!!!!! But he couldn't!! he was helpless!!!!….. he was hurt to see her like that!!!

Jai's phone had rung and he had said WHAT??

Jai: My car?? But I was at work!!!

Pushkar had looked at him!!….. jai was getting angry wen he had hung up the phone!! he had asked Pia the description of the lady!!!

Jai: Omg! It was Jigs!!!!!!!!!…. Pushkar I will be back!! I have business to take care of!!!!

Jai had stormed off from there! they were all looking at him go!!!! Pushkar could see the face on Jai!!! And he knew by the look of Jai's face…. He was pissed more than ever!!!! He had taken the car and he had headed home!!!!!…. he had come inside… and he yelled for Jigs name!!!!!!! Everyone was who was in the house….. wherever they were… they had heard this…….. and they came down!!!!

Jigs was sitting on the couch!! And she had stood up!!!..

Jigs: whats wrong? Why u yelling??

Jai: ur asking me why am I yelling??

Jigs: yes whats wrong?

Jai: don't tell me u don't know???

Jigs: umm..no I don't!!

Jai: you don't know what u did???

Jigs is acting all innocent….

Jigs: no!

Jai: then let me be the one to tell  you what you did!!…..
Jigs was looking at him!!! everyone was listening to this!! What was going on? No one knew! They kids got a little scared as Jai was sorta scaring them!!!!! His voice was scary! So they ran off!!!!… luckily Neha was upstairs sleeping so it was okay!!!!!

Jai: U hit a human being with ur car.. and u leave them for them to die!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone was shocked!!!!!! What was he saying??? Omg!! She ran a person over!!! Haila!!!

Jai: I know u are selfish and u think about urself…. But I cant believe you would stoop this low!!!!!!! And do something like this??

Jigs: Hey… it wasn't my fault!!

Jai: then who's was it???? It was her fault???? She was crossing the road and its her fault? But its never the drivers fault right????? At least u shouldve helped her!! and now she's in the hospital becuz of you!!!

Jigs: I tried to help! But they didn't want my help!! I tried to give them money!! But they wouldn't take it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jai: is this how much value a persons life???? By giving them money??? Are they almost dying and u give them money???? U were suppose to take her to the hospital urself…. And help her… not just becuz they didn't take ur money….. u just leave!!!!!

Jigs: why are you so worried jai??? What is she to you???

Jai: she is pushkar's sister for crying out loud!!!!!!!! She is the only one he has….. and u almost took everything away from him becuz u are selfish!!!!!!!

Jigs: ur giving so much importance…. I don't get it!!

Jai: u will never get it Di!!!! Becuz u only think about 2 things in life….. money and urself!!!!!!! Besides those two things there's nothing else!!!! Time to time think about us too!!! We are here… we are all alive just to let u know!!! It's a reminder that we arent dead yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Krishna was looking at Jai!!! He was talking to his elder sister like that!! Jai had left the house fuming!!! He was gonna go back to the hospital to see how Bani was doing!!!!! He had called Pushkar and asking him but she wasn't awake yet!!!! Pushkar was getting all emotional and Jai was telling him that everything will be okay!!!!!! After he had hung up jai was thinking who was he kidding??? But she had to get better!!!… he had arrived back at the hospital….

plz comment!Embarrassed

Pachu.P IF-Sizzlerz
Pachu.P
Pachu.P

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Ooooooooooooo ben...that was tite now!! Awesome!!
Jai is such a sweet person..defending his lady loveEmbarrassed..hayeeeDay Dreaming
Luvd it jaani, CSClap

Edited by ~Pachu*n*Abhi~ - 21 May 2008 at 10:06pm
pomegranate IF-Sizzlerz
pomegranate
pomegranate

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
oooooh, jai gave jigs a piece of his mind, thats what she needed but she still doesn't gett it.loser Ouch . bani is ok, and prolly she will say yes after noticing how sincere jai is, but jai really likes her soo sweet.

great update
continue soon.

Go to top