Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

FF: Pehli Nazar Mein Part 100 (Epi) 21/08 (Page 27)

--__Shireen__-- IF-Rockerz
--__Shireen__--
--__Shireen__--

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 6:35am | IP Logged
loved the update Clap Clap

hope bani says yes soon LOL

from shireen Embarrassed

Zaara91 Goldie
Zaara91
Zaara91

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 6:55am | IP Logged
say YESSSSSSSSSSS....bani its so simple...yaar WHATTTTT accident....noooo....jigz....hate you... Angry Angry
grt guli

continue
sonam
sparkling_gems IF-Rockerz
sparkling_gems
sparkling_gems

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Last 2 parts were really hilarious... pushkar's actions when Jai told him about his intention of going on date with his sister was quite surprising .. i was wondering whether he would be mad or what?? but no he was quite positive and friendly about that ...

Bani has an accident.. hmmm .. i think now jai will take care of her and rest we all know..
ofcourse IF-Dazzler
ofcourse
ofcourse

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 8:09am | IP Logged
ooh..finally Jai was able to say that he likes her..I am sure Bani is going to think a lot about him now n eventually agree to go on a date..
OMG..this Jgs.. Angry crap..from where did she come..I just hope ki she is not hurt much..jai pls come n see what ur sis did to ur love..
janu_2006 IF-Sizzlerz
janu_2006
janu_2006

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
hey guli
gr8 part..
cont.sooon
nikitaic Goldie
nikitaic
nikitaic

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
WOW>..Jigs..finally here...I am soo happy...She adds spice into everything...

Continue soon...
Please...
Jai is soooo cute with the flowers...
Nikita...
*Guli* IF-Stunnerz
*Guli*
*Guli*

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Part 14

Pia: ur the driver??? Are you blind that u cant see??? Instead of worrying about ur damn nails!!!! Pia had come to Bani!!! Bani was lying on the floor!!!!

Jigs: She will be fine!! Here I have money!!! How much do u want????

Pia: are you out of ur mind??? She is injured and ur offering money??? Just becuz we aint rich like u are…. We don't stoop this low!!!.. high society people!! This is what u get from them!!!!! They have no brains!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jigs was shocked!!!! She had just left from there!!! And she ha drove off!!!!!!!!! pia was yelling to get help!!!!….. and she was holding Bani in her arms!!! and crying!!!!!

Meanwhile.. Jai was at his desk!! Everything was a mess……He was looking at one of the papers and he saw seen that pushkar made 1 error!!! Pushkar hardly made errors…. But wen he did they were always little!!!! Jai never got mad at that but just told him!! he had called him but he wasn't answering his phone!!!!

He had come out and asked for Pushkar but no one had said anything!! Cuz no one knew where he was!!!!! Jai had called him on his cell… his cell wasn't ringing so that means he's not there!! Then where was he? He had kept on trying and then finally after 30 mins… Pushkar had picked up!!!

Pushkar: Hello???

Jai: Pushkar? Where did u leave?? I have been looking for u!! u didn't even tell me! If u wanted to leave u could've…

Pushkar: Sir…….

Jai had stopped!! Something was wrong!!!…. he heard it in Pushkar's voice!!..

Jai: whats the matter??

Pushkar: Di…..

When Pushkar had said that… Jai's heart had dropped!!! Something was wrong!! Something happened to Bani!!

Jai: what happened to Bani??

Pushkar: she got hit by a car!!!

Jai: what?????????? Where are you at???

Pushkar had told him where he was!!! Jai had come like a bullet train to the hospital and he was looking for Bani's room!!! they pointed on where she was and he came there!! He saw Pushkar there….

Pushkar was arguing and begging to the docs to treat Bani!! But the docs were saying I need the money!!!!..

Dr: I am sorry!! but without the money I cant do anything!!!….

Jai had come there….. and he was standing behind Pushkar!

Jai: pushkar? What happened?? Dr… why is she here? Why arent you treating her??

Dr: becuz we need the money!! And I cant do anything…..

Jai grabs him by the collar…

Jai: what money?? Huh??? Ur job is to save people!! Not kill them right??? She needs medical attention and ur wasting time by asking for money!!

Jai: I will give you the damn money!! But if anything happens to her… I swear to god I wont spare you!!

Doc was so shocked!!! He quickly took Bani inside!!!!!!  Jai was looking at Bani!! He had closed his eyes!! He couldn't see her like that!! It was way to painful!!!!!!!

Pushkar was Standing against the wall and Pia was there…. her parents had come to the hospital and make sure everything was okay!!!!…..  they were sitting there waiting to hear from the doctors!!!!… Pia had her hand on his shoulders….jai had come to him…..

Jai: nothing will happen to her! she will be okay!!!…

Pushkar: I promise.. I will pay you for all of this!!!

Jai: Money is not the issue!!! Right now its Bani!!!… I don't care about the money!!!!! I will spend all the money in the world if I have to… but she has to be okay!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pushkar was looking at him!!!

Jai: How did this happen???

Pia: I will tell u!!!!!

Pushkar: sir…I forgot to introduce you….. this is Pia!!!! My…

Jai: fiance??

Pushkar: yes!!!

Jai: nice to meet you!

Pia: Same here!!!

Jai: what happened??

Pia: well I had gone to her store…. Cuz I hadn't seen her for a while… so I went wen she was about to leave the store…. And wen she was about to leave……

Jai: she got hit?

Pia: Yes!!! I had ran to her… and the person that hit her… she tried to give us money!!!!! And she didn't bother and she left!!!!!

Jai: what? Who?? Is there a car #?

Pia: well I had informed the cops and they were gonna get right on it!!!

Jai: why?? Why did this happen to her?

Pia: the lady got so mad!!! That even after seeing what happened to Bani di…. She had the nerve to say it was Bani di's fault!!!

Jai: what??????

Pia; yeah!! Seemed like she didn't care!!!! And to save herself…she blamed Bani di!!!!

Pushkar wasn't doing so well!!!!! Jai was looking at him and he had come to him and told him and assured him that nothing was going to happen to Bani!! Nothing!!!!!!!!

Jai had called the commissioner…. He wanted to get to the bottom of this!!! No one….. no one…. does this hideous thing and get away with it!! No one!!! he was so angry!!!….the lights had come off in the operating room.. and the doc had come out!!! pushkar had ran to him and asked him how Bani was doing!!!….

Doc: she will okay!!! She is doing just fine!!! Her accident was pretty bad!!!! But nothing no serious damage was done!!!!

plz comment!!Embarrassed
.NJ. IF-Sizzlerz
.NJ.
.NJ.

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
jai came like a bullet train....maybe he should take up formula one LOL but poor Bani....but maybe now she'll realize how sincere is jai....

please continue....

Go to top