Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

FF: Pehli Nazar Mein Part 100 (Epi) 21/08 (Page 26)

banijai19_life Senior Member
banijai19_life
banijai19_life

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
krishna also calling uday khadoos Embarrassed ,all walia men are khadoos! LOL LOL LOL,krishna and jai relationship is sweet! Embarrassed
jb demanded Tongue ,ny ways gr8 update Clap Clap Clap

*Guli* IF-Stunnerz
*Guli*
*Guli*

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Part 13

Jai couldn't believe it!!!!…. his mom called his dad a khadoos…. And that's what Bani had called him!! wen he thought about Bani again…. he was thinking about the date!!! He wasn't gonna give up!! He was gonna try and try…until her No was gonna become a yes!!!!!

The flowers were becoming more and more!! They were even there in front of her door of their apartment!!!! This was getting too much for her!! she had dialed his office number and was asked to speak to him!!!!!

Jai: hello?

Bani: what is this??

Jai: Bani??

Bani: who do u think?

Jai: no hello?

Bani: don't act smart!! Stop sending the flowers!!

Jai: until u don't say yes the flowers will keep coming!

Bani: why? Why do u wanna go out with me?

Jai: becuz!!!

Bani: there has to be a reason?

Jai: well there is!!!

Bani: and??…

Jai: its becuz I like you!!!!!!!!!!!

Bani was shocked!! What did he say? What did she hear?

Jai: I want to get to know you!! I really do! I am not like these regular guys who jus wanna go out with girls!!!!

Bani got all quiet all of a sudden!!!! She couldn't believe what she was hearing!! He liked her???? what on earth was he drunk on?? Becuz its probably a mistake!!!!

Jai: are you still there?

Bani was quiet!!
Bani: Look… my answer……

Jai: Plz say yes!!!!

Bani: I will think about it!!

Jai: okay! Its better than hearing a no!!!! thinking about it is good!! I will wait for ur answer!!!!

Bani: then plz don't send me no more flowers!!

Jai: why didn't like them?

Bani: its too much!

Jai: but they are ur favorite!!!! That's why I got them!!!!

This man was too much!!! He was right they were her favorite… but how did he know?? Pushkar? Oh well!….

Jai: well I have to go!! I jus hope that I hear a yes from those lips of urs!!! I got a "I will think about it" that's a start!!!!!!!!!!

He had hung up! This man was too much!! She had come inside and she put the flowers down!! They looked really nice in the apartment!!! But she got a shocker today!! he had told her that he liked her!!!!! Bani thought that he was crazy!!!!….. she was putting all the flowers in the place… and she was trying to find space for them!!!

She was trying to forget about him for a little while….. but she couldn't!! becuz no matter what… everytime she saw the flowers she would know and she would think about him!!!…. her mind was still confused!!!!!!!

Pushkar had come home from work!! he saw all these flowers…. And he was getting a headache just seeing them!!!…. he knew what his sisters answer was…so he cant really force her to do something about it!! But one thing for sure.. was to tell his boss to stop making his home into a garden!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The next morning… he had come to the office… and went to see Jai!!!!

Pushkar: U know sir… one request…

Jai: what?

Pushkar: stop with the flowers!!!!!… my home is becoming into some garden!!!

Jai: and ur point?

Pushkar: arre….loook… no more flowers!!

Jai: they are ur sisters favorite!!

Pushkar: Okay!!! But still…..

Jai: Nope! Til she doesn't say yes! They wont stop!!

Pushkar: Man!!!!!

And he knew there was no point!! He jus hoped this matter would resolve soon!!!! Jai was thinking about Bani day and night!!!! He would just smile out of no where wen she had come on his mind!!!! But then… it was around 3…. And  out of no where… work had started to pile up!!!….. Jai had gotten everything and he was on his laptop!!!…

Since 3-5…. He was so busy… he wasn't taking any phone calls or anything like that!!!!! He was to engrossed in his work!!!!… he had realized that it was 5 and he missed Bani coming out of her store… sometimes he would just go and see her as she came out but not coming out of his car!! No glimpse of her today!!!! he was like damn!! But oh well! There was always tomorrow!!!…..

Bani had come out!! she was finally off and she couldn't wait to go home!!!!! she came out of the store…. And she was walking….. when she was walking….. she saw those guys again!!!!… they were those good for nothing guys!!…. they had nothing else better to do than just sit there…..and hit on any girl that would walk by!!!!!….. they had tried it on Bani….but boy she gave them a piece of her mind…… so they don't bother her!!……

Bani had seen Pia!!!!!! Pia was waving to her!!!! Pia was waiting for her!!! Bani remembered that Pia was gonna come!!!!!!….. at the same time.. Jigs was driving in her car!!!!!…. she was talking on the phone!! and was talking about the next get together for her kitty parties!!.. and she was looking at her nails and at the same time!!…. Since Bani was crossing the road….. to go to Pia… Jigs had looked up…..and she hit the brakes really hard…. But it was too late as she was already hit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jigs was like omg!! She had gotten out of the car!! Pia had yelled really loud and she came!!! Jigs was thinking how did she get trapped in this!!!!!!! Pia was yelling at Jigs!!!!

Pia: Oy!!! Are you blind?? Can you not drive??

Jigs: heh ladki!!!!… don't u dare!!! It was her damn fault!!!!!

plz comment!Embarrassed

Pachu.P IF-Sizzlerz
Pachu.P
Pachu.P

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
LOLjai is hillarious..flowers..LOL

kaash..hamare liye bhi koi flowers deEmbarrassedLOL

loved it jaaniBig smile

Edited by ~Pachu*n*Abhi~ - 19 May 2008 at 12:07am
banijai19_life Senior Member
banijai19_life
banijai19_life

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
omg jai confessed that he liked her!!!! Embarrassed ,gr8 update Clap Clap Clap
pomegranate IF-Sizzlerz
pomegranate
pomegranate

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
omg, jai confessed, "now bani just give him a chance. its just a date, he didn't ask you to marry him" you will like him , just say YES.

jeenal20 IF-Stunnerz
jeenal20
jeenal20

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 12:35am | IP Logged
i hope bani is alright
she is not hit by jigs car
plz cont soon
hipreet Goldie
hipreet
hipreet

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 1:01am | IP Logged
great part