Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

FF: Pehli Nazar Mein Part 100 (Epi) 21/08 (Page 146)

stars_shine* IF-Dazzler
stars_shine*
stars_shine*

Posted: 07 August 2008 at 10:59am | IP Logged
good jai kicked the witch out
awesom part
continue soon

janu_2006 IF-Sizzlerz
janu_2006
janu_2006

Posted: 07 August 2008 at 11:25am | IP Logged
hey guli
gr8 part..
cont.sooon
*Guli* IF-Stunnerz
*Guli*
*Guli*

Posted: 07 August 2008 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Part 90

Jai: nothing Bani!! I am tired!!!

Bani: No'. that's not it!! If u were tired' u would still be here sleeping!!!'.. whats wrong tell me???

Jai: Nothing I was just worried about u'.. but now ur back''

Bani: Are you lying to me???

Bani could read Jai's face!! He was saying something but his expression was saying something else!!!!!

Bani: So tell me!!

Jai: We kicked jigs out!!

Bani: What? Why?

Jai: She's the one that was behind ur kidnapping!!

Bani: Wat????

Jai: Yeah!!'

He tells her how he heard the guy talking and wat not'' and everything else' and Bani couldn't believe it!!!!'..

Bani: Where did she go?

Jai: I Don't care!!! I don't want to know!!'.. as long as she's not here it doesn't matter!!

Bani: But'.

Jai: I don't want you to say anything!!' this is a closed chapter!!! We wont talk about this anymore!!.. Understand??

She just nodded her head!!!!'' She was going to go in the shower and get ready!!'. And he had left the room!!'' After like 30 mins'. Bani was ready and she had come down! Everyone saw her and they hugged her!! Krishna was the 1st one and she was asking how she was and everything!! And Bani just hugged her!!!!'. and Krishna kissed her!!''

Everyone was happy that Bani was back!!! It felt nice!! At this point Jigs was no where in the house and she had left!! Where she was going to go was her problem and no one elses!!!  As long as there was going to be no problem in WM that's all that mattered!!!!

The day had gone by smoothly' and Jai had ended up going to work!! He had told Bani not to go anywhere' and to stay home' but Bani knew that she was fine now!! Everyone was planned by Jigs so now there was going to be no problem!!

Pushkar had ended up making a phone call to WM and asking how everything was!!! Him and Pia were enjoying their honeymoon very much and they were having a blast!!!!! She had ended up talking to both of them!!! They were going to come back in another week'.. but Pushkar just wanted to make sure everything was okay!! She didn't tell him anything and she said that everything was good!!!

After hanging up the phone' she had gone into the kitchen and she was going to take lunch to Jai!!

She knew that he didn't want her to get out of the house but she wanted to!! She had packed his lunch' And Purva made something for Natu as well'. And Bani happily took it!! And Purva had thanked her!!'. Bani told the driver to take her to the office!!!'. He had taken her and she had taken the elevator on the 8th floor to where he was!!! She had come out and everyone had stood up and greeted her'. And she went to his cabin!!

He was on the phone'. And looking down at files' yet the same time typing away on his computer!!! She was just smiling and looking at the sight in front of her!!!' He didn't even know someone had walked in as he didn't even bother to look up!!! After he had put the phone down!!!'' She had walked towards him'.. And he knew someone was in there'.. thinking it was his sec' he extended his hand out

Jai: Here I will take the files! Thank u!!

Bani had put the tiffin in his hand and he felt weight on it'.. and he looked up and saw her standing there with a smile on her face!!!

Jai: Arre Bani what are you doing here?

Bani: I am came here to bring u lunch!!!!

Jai: I told you not to come here!!

Bani: And what makes u think I will listen to you!!!!!

Jai: Bani????

Bani was laughing!!! She had come around'..

Bani: I came here and I wanted to'. U weren't going to be engrossed in ur work all day'. And not go hungry!!

Jai: But Bani'

Bani: No but Bani'. Put that down for 10 mins and eat your food!!!!!

Jai was looking at her!!!! He was getting scolded by his wife!!!' Did he love it or wat? Before she was about to go around again' He had pulled her' and made her sit on his lap!! She was trying to fight him and trying to get off from him but he wasn't hugging on to her tightly!!

Bani: Let go!

Jai: Why???? Ur not in my way!! I don't mind!!

Bani: Jai??

Jai: That's my name!!!'..

Bani had turned around to look at him and he was smiling at her''.

Jai: Why do u wanna run away from me??? I Don't bite!!!'''

Bani: This is ur office' and if someone walks in''

Jai: I can take care of that right now''

Bani: How??

Jai had called his sec and told her that don't let anyone in his cabin!!! And that he wont be free for 30 mins!!!!

Jai: Yes 30 mins!!!

Bani was shocked!!! Her eyes had popped out!!

Jai: U know what make it 45 mins!!!!'. So right now its 1245!!!'. So at 1:30 I will be free!!

Sec: Okay sir!!!!

He had put the phone down!! And then he looked at her!!!

Jai: See that wasn't so hard!!

plz comment!

Edited by *Piku* - 07 August 2008 at 10:48pm
jeenal20 IF-Stunnerz
jeenal20
jeenal20

Posted: 08 August 2008 at 12:45am | IP Logged
plz cont soon
gr88 part

Zaara91 Goldie
Zaara91
Zaara91

Posted: 08 August 2008 at 6:48am | IP Logged
hey guli...i'm commenting after long time....had to read all the parts that i missed...all parts wrer grt...poor bani got kidnapped...all because of that jig...but i'm glad jai and k kicked her out of their home...that was the best part....continue....
sonam
rogna IF-Dazzler
rogna
rogna

Posted: 08 August 2008 at 7:08am | IP Logged
gr88 part
cont soon
stars_shine* IF-Dazzler
stars_shine*
stars_shine*

Posted: 08 August 2008 at 9:16am | IP Logged
gr8 part
continue soon!!
KS_addict Senior Member
KS_addict
KS_addict

Posted: 08 August 2008 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Jai you are something else! You are at work to do work and not to flirt with your wife! Thats what home is for!! Lol

Go to top