Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

FF: Pehli Nazar Mein Part 100 (Epi) 21/08 (Page 144)

rogna IF-Dazzler
rogna
rogna

Posted: 06 August 2008 at 6:11am | IP Logged
great update please continue soon. hope jai will punish jigs.

janu_2006 IF-Sizzlerz
janu_2006
janu_2006

Posted: 06 August 2008 at 7:06am | IP Logged
hey guli
gr8 part..
cont.sooon
sadsunzarsum Goldie
sadsunzarsum
sadsunzarsum

Posted: 06 August 2008 at 9:37am | IP Logged
awwwwwww
simren18 Groupbie
simren18
simren18

Posted: 06 August 2008 at 10:05am | IP Logged
great part
thank god bani n jai is safe
wat will happen to jigs now????
jai push her out frm hse..she deserved tat

thanx
cont soon
stars_shine* IF-Dazzler
stars_shine*
stars_shine*

Posted: 06 August 2008 at 11:08am | IP Logged

jigs the witch is dead now!!

gr8 part
continue soon
KS_addict Senior Member
KS_addict
KS_addict

Posted: 06 August 2008 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Jigs is dead!! Jigs it was nice knowing you!

Jai and Bani are together now when will they be really "together" ? still waiting! 7 days seems like 7 months!
Taz234 IF-Dazzler
Taz234
Taz234

Posted: 06 August 2008 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Oh my Chameli..yeh kya hua in the past few updates. Bani was kidnapped when out shopping!Shocked

Poor girl was tied up..and a ransom was demanded from Jai. bechara kitne papad belne pare to get the money. Ouch
Jigs ki bacchi was behind it..well that was obvious when she was talking on the phone. Jai knows about her involvement...bahut zor ki band bajne wali hai Jiggy ki! ClapAngry

Can't wait...thappars, laat , ghuse...sab lagna chahiye uss jigs ko!AngryLOL

Tazoo
*Guli* IF-Stunnerz
*Guli*
*Guli*

Posted: 06 August 2008 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Part 89

Jai had ended up driving back home!!…….. When he had come home it was around 330 in the morning!!!! Everyone was in their rooms!!!…. they had both gone to their room!!….  Jai had told Bani to go and change!!…..Bani had done just that… and jai had changed as well!!…… Bani had washed her face… and she was looking in the mirror….. Jai was outside and he was really pissed!! He was tired but he was more pissed off at Jigs!! He was going to deal with her tomorrow!!!…..

Bani had come out of the bathroom… and she had come next to him….. And she was close to him… and he wrapped his arm around her! she knew she was safe!! But she was just looking at him!! Jai had told her that to go to sleep!! Bani had touched his face….. and he kissed her on top of her forehead….. And she had snuggled closely to him…. and she had fallen asleep and so did he!!!

The morning had come!! And it was around 9!!!….JB were still fast asleep!! But everyone else had woken up!!… K had gone to Jai's room…. to see whether he was there or not… and wen she had opened the door… She saw Bani!! She let out a sigh of relief.. and she had closed the door!!!….. Bani was home!! so it was okay!!… She had told Purva and Natu!!.. and they were happy!!….

Jai had woken up around 10!!!… And he saw Bani sleeping peacefully!! He had kissed her again and he had gotten up slowly… and he headed for the shower!! Once he was out… He had come outside…. And he went inside Jigs room!!! Jigs was by the window.. and she was trying to call that guy!!.. but he wasn't answering!!!… And then she had tried calling around…. But nothing was happening!!!!

Jigs: Man where is he?? And why isnt he answering!!…. damn!!….

She was mumbling to herself….and saying that…. Hope my plan works!!!.. my 1st plan didn't work with the whole alcohol in her drink!!!!!!….

And when Jai heard that…… he had his hand in a fist!!!……. So it was her!!! it was her that did this!!……. She had tried calling again!!!!!

Jai: Who are you calling??

Jigs had turned around!!!… and she saw him!!! and she was shocked!!!!!….. She tried to play it off….. but it was way tooo late for that!!!!

Jigs: No one!!! I was trying to call a friend of mine!! But he..she isnt answering!!

Jai: Oh!!… she isnt answering??

Jigs: Yeah!!

Jai: How could "she" not be answering!! Becuz "she" is in jail!!!…. behind bars!!

Jigs: Huh???

Jai: What do you think Jigs.. that I am dumb?? U cant fool me!…. How dare you??? How dare you??

Jigs: What did I do??

Jai: U know what u did!!!….. I never knew.. that my own sister would become my #1 enemy??..

Jigs: What are you talking about?

Jai: Cut the crap jigs!!…. I have had it with u!!…….. You are the one that was behind the whole kidnapping for Bani weren't u????…. How could u??? what dushmani do u have with her??? She has never done anything to you… and this is how u repay her????……. I already slapped you twice but apparently that wasn't enough for u!!…..

Jigs was looking at him!!!!!!

Jai: I don't care if you are older!!.. I really don't!!!

He had taken her by the arm and he dragged her downstairs….. and he was yelling at her like anything!!….. everyone was wondering wat was happening…..

Jai: Why don't u ask her???…. she will tell u!!! apparently she knows everything!!!… ask her!!!… she knows… she knows everything!!!…… She knows…. Where Bani was… wen I was here freaking out…….. why don't u ask her?

K: Jai…. Wats going on??

Jai: She… Ma… she… my own sister….. had my wife kidnapped!!!

Everyone was stunned!!!……

K: What???

Jigs wasn't even looking eye to eye with anyone!…….. She was looking down!!…..

K: I don't believe it!

Jai: Well you better believe it!!!….. I was here….. getting scared like anything… and here….. she was sitting here….. not caring for crap!!!……..

K was looking at jigs and came to her…….. And she smacked her one!!…. Jigs held her cheek!!……

K: How could u???? How could u do this to ur brother???? what is wrong with you??….. Why do u hate Bani so much?? What has she done to you???? She hasn't done nothing!!!…

Jai: And guess who put alcohol in Bani's drink at the party??…….

K: U did that???….. I am ashamed of calling u my daughter!!!!!…….! and I pity Adi!! I really do!!.. becuz we made him marry a scoundrel like you!!!!!!!….

She was yelling at Jigs!! Jigs was getting the lecture of a lifetime!!!……. and they had literally kicked her out! they didn't want her there…. they didn't care where she was going to go!!….. This was her punishment! If she was smart enough…. She would go to Adi!!…. they weren't going to say anything!! But as of now… K was yelling at the top of her lungs for her too leave!!!……. u could see the anger in her eyes!!!….

Jai: Ur so lucky that ur married and u have kids…. Or else today… .. I would've literally killed you with my both hands!!!!……. I don't want to take away a mother from my nephews!!!!…..

K: Go or else I will push you out myself!!!

Jigs obeyed her mom and she had left WM!!

K: And don't even think about coming back here!!…….

Jigs had stopped and she turned around!!….. NO one was looking at her!!!…. no one even wanted too!!!!!……

Bani had woken up!! And she opened her eyes….. she saw the time and it was 930!!!… She had looked and Jai wasn't there!!….. and she had sat up!! Jai had come inside… and saw Bani and he had come to her…. and sat down!!……

Jai: Good Morning!!!

Bani: U were up??

Jai; Yeah about about an hour ago!!

Bani: U could've woken me up!

Jai: No!! U need ur rest!! I let you be!!!….

Bani: Whats wrong??

Jai: Nothing!!

Bani: Yes!! I can see it in ur face!!!!

plz comment!

Go to top