Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

FF: Pehli Nazar Mein Part 100 (Epi) 21/08 (Page 143)

janu_2006 IF-Sizzlerz
janu_2006
janu_2006

Posted: 05 August 2008 at 4:25am | IP Logged
hey guli
gr8 part..
cont.sooon

--__Shireen__-- IF-Rockerz
--__Shireen__--
--__Shireen__--

Posted: 05 August 2008 at 8:08am | IP Logged

I'm still iffy about Jigs! I still think she has something to do with all this ConfusedAngryOuch

Hope Jai saves Bani Cry
stars_shine* IF-Dazzler
stars_shine*
stars_shine*

Posted: 05 August 2008 at 9:29am | IP Logged
hope nothing happens to bani
continue soon
KS_addict Senior Member
KS_addict
KS_addict

Posted: 05 August 2008 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Who else would it be but Jigs! It has to be her! She never liked Bani! And if it her... Jai you can deal with her!
*Guli* IF-Stunnerz
*Guli*
*Guli*

Posted: 05 August 2008 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Part 88

Jai had to do something fast!! He had to get the money from the bank!!! But by looking at the time… the bank was closed!!…. but he needed it asap!!…. he had called the manager of the bank!!….. but he didn't have the access of giving it to him!!!…

Jai: Then who does?

he had gotten to know the guy who is the CEO had the key and can give it to him only becuz it was a big sum of money!! But he wasn't there!!!!… he was gone in Goa!! And he was gonna be there tomorrow morning!!

Jai needed him now!!!! He was making phone calls like crazy!!!… and calling the guy and calling other people!! He needed the money and he needed it now!!!!!…. Bani was sitting on a chair and she was tied up!!!! They had blinded folded her….. and she wasn't saying anything!!.. but the guys were talking to her and trying to flirt with her!! Bani was so scared out of her wits….. she wanted to get out from there!!

They were making fun of her and telling her why hasn't her husband come yet?… they were laughing!…… but she was quiet….

Hours were passing by and the time was ticking!!… Jai was going crazy!!… it was almost midnight….. the family was still awake….. But Jai had told them to go to sleep!!.. but they thought he was crazy for even mentioning that!!! …..

Jai was waiting for the head CEO of the bank!!! He had forced him to come back from Goa…. And he had to drive back!! Jai kept on calling him like every hour… but it was going to take time!!!… K had told him to calm down!

Jai: Calm down??? My wife is kidnapped Ma! And u want me to calm down!! I cant even call the damn cops cuz god knows what they will do to her!! and if they lay even one finger on her.. I swear I will kill them all with my hands!!!!……..

This was making him even more jittery!!… he was going crazy!!……It was now 2 am!!!!….. everyone had gone to sleep!!.. Jai was the only one that was awake!!! He had bags under his eyes….. but he didn't care!!!…

The bank manager had finally come and Jai wanted to meet him at the bank!!!…. so he had gone and zoomed his way to the bank!!! There was no one on the road so Jai was easily busting out with 80 miles per hour!!!!!!….. He had arrived there… and the guy had given Jai the money!!… he had put it in a bag!!.. and he had gotten the money!!…

Jai had called the guy and said that he's gotten the money!!!!!…….The guy had given directions on how to get there!!!… and they had warned him whether there were cops with him and he said no and no one knows!!! He had strictly told him that don't act funny!! Cuz…. It wont be good!

Jai was like okay fine!!!!….. he had finally reached the place!! One of the guys… he had stepped outside to make a phone call…. And he was hiding out in the back!!!…… Jai had come inside…..  And he had the cash on him!!!…. and saw Bani all tied up!!…. he was looking at her….. and he wanted to go to her and untie her!! he was about to walk up to her but the guy had stopped him!

Guy: Where's the money?

Jai had gotten all the bags and he had opened them! The cash was all there!!!!……at this point Jai didn't care the money was given!!… so he had gone to Bani by pushing the guy out a little bit!!!… He had come to Bani and untied her and taken off her blind fold!!

He was looking at her and she was looking at him!!!! the guys were enjoying their cash like anything!!.. Jai had left from there and took Bani!!!….but soon after… the cops had def come and arrested the guys!!!… Jai wasn't going to leave like that!!!!!… not without having them all arrested!!!!!……

Jai had told Bani to come and sit in the car… and she had done soo… she kept on looking at him and the cops were talking to him!!!!….. Jai was talking to the cop….But then he had seen one of the guys talking on the phone!!!!……. He was pretty far away!!

Guy: He's coming!!… he's bringing the Cr. 5…. We did what u asked us too…… but u still owe us money!!…

Jai was thinking who was he talking too???…. apparently… he didn't know that Jai had arrived there with the money!!!…. and Jai was right behind him!! Bani was freaking out becuz Jai had walked away!!! She was safe now… but that fear was still there!!!………

Guy: Listen Jigs!!!!…. I did u a favor okay!!… I took her….. I have her……. and I know what to do with her afterwards….. so don't u worry!!…….. And don't worry…. He hasn't come yet…. Don't worry!!… I am talking outside!!!!!

Jai was shocked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He couldn't believe it!!!!…. it was his own sister!!…. Jai was fuming by now!!!!…….. How could she???? It was all her….. She's the one… then he realized…… how she didn't bother about anything when he was freaking about where she was!!!! He was really mad!!…. Jai had come back and sent the cops after him and he was arrested!!!! And the guy was shocked!!!…

Jai had sat in the car and he looked at Bani!!…Bani was looking at him as well… and she had just hugged him and he hugged her back!!!!!

plz comment!

jeevikagurl88 Senior Member
jeevikagurl88
jeevikagurl88

Posted: 05 August 2008 at 10:24pm | IP Logged

I'm glad that Jai saved her already. Thank god Bani is alright.Jigs can go to any extreme. I wonder what Jai is going to do now to Jigs.

Please continue soon
jeenal20 IF-Stunnerz
jeenal20
jeenal20

Posted: 06 August 2008 at 1:16am | IP Logged
gr88 part
plz cont soon
i am glad jai saved bani
and god
jigs can stoop so low
cant beleive it
i hope jai gives her proper punishment

culgal86 Goldie
culgal86
culgal86

Posted: 06 August 2008 at 3:09am | IP Logged
hey guli.................

lovely part.........

so it was jigs after all.................

cant she leave jai and bani alone................

now since jai knows abt jigs wat will he do??????????

update soon

Go to top