Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

FF: Pehli Nazar Mein Part 100 (Epi) 21/08 (Page 141)

jinzcool Senior Member
jinzcool
jinzcool

Posted: 03 August 2008 at 8:25am | IP Logged
 great part
continue soon

*Guli* IF-Stunnerz
*Guli*
*Guli*

Posted: 03 August 2008 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Part 86

They spent a moment on the balcony and then… since it was late.. they had come back inside… and both had cuddled up with one another… and they had slowly drifted off to sleep!!!!!

The next morning had come… and Bani was the 1st one to wake up!!.. Jai was sleeping and she saw him and she gave him a kiss before she headed for the shower!!… wen she was ready she had woke him up … as he needed to go to work!!!!…..

Jai had kept on saying 5 more mins….

Bani: Jai I know ur 5 mins!!…. I will have to literally pull u out of bed!! Come on!

Jai: I had a late night!!!

Bani: What u think I didn't?… I woke up before you!!!

Jai: Good for u!!!.. u deserve an award!!

Bani: Jai! U have a meeting today don't u??

Jai: How do u know?

Bani: Becuz! I know u… I know everything about u!!…….

Jai: So I am screwed now!.!!

Bani: Yes u are!!…

Jai: Actually…. Its okay!! Becuz…. If you know everything about me….. its good for me!!…

He had sat up…. And looked at her!!! She looks soo Good!!!! he couldn't wait…. There was only 4 more days!!!…

Jai: tell me Bani… why are you soo damn gorgeous?…

She had turned back to look at him and he was looking at her!!…. he was smiling at her!

Bani: get ready!! And come down!!!….don't be late!!

Bani had gone down and Jai had gotten ready!!!!!… Bani was in the mandir!!… And Krishna was there praying!!… Bani had come and sat down next to her!!!… Krishna was happy that Bani had come!!…
Krishna given Bani the keys to the house!!…. Bani was looking at her and Krishna had told her.. that you are responsible!!.. and that she trusts her very much!!! Bani was touched!!!!

Jai had come downstairs and he had sat down for breakfast!!!! Jigs had seen the keys that Krishna had give n her… and this pissed her off!!!! She didn't want Bani to have the keys with her!!! She had to do something about this!!!

After breakfast was over…. Jai was getting everything that he needed……. He was getting his wallet and wat not! Bani was right there to give it to him!! She had fixed his tie for him and straightened up his collar!!…. Jai looked at her!! He was gonna miss her today!!!…. if only he didn't have to go to work!!!!…. but it wasn't possible!! He had kissed her on her forehead…..and he left from there!!!

Purva was with Neha in the room! Neha was catching a cold and her nose was blocked!! She was crying and getting all agitated so Purva was trying to calm her down!! Bani was doing things around the house… and she was cleaning up!!!… Everyone was doing their own things.. except for Jigs!! She was just busy talking on the phone and not having anything else better to do!!

Bani had go out and she had to do some shopping… So she had taken the cars and she had ended up leaving from there!!!! Since she was already out she had gone to the mall to see if there was anything good….. or else all she was doing was window shopping!!!

When she was walking around out of no where gun shots were being fired… and everyone was screaming and running….. Bani stood still like a statue…. As the gunmen told everyone to go down! Bani had gone down and she was scared out of her life!!!!! The robbers held up the whole mall…. And told everyone that any peep out of anyone…. Then it wont be good!!!!

Suddenly then.. Bani's phone had rung…. And she had fiddled with it to turn it off but they saw her

Gunman: Hey!!!!!!!!!!!

Bani was fumbling and she was getting nervous second by second!!! They had come to her and told her to get up!!! They had made her get up and she was shaking like anything!!

GM: What are you looking at???

Bani was like crying by this point and the person she wanted now was Jai more than anything!!!! They had actually taken Bani away from there and they had fled with her!!!… the cops were after them… but then later on they ended up losing the car…

plz comment!
--__Shireen__-- IF-Rockerz
--__Shireen__--
--__Shireen__--

Posted: 03 August 2008 at 10:08pm | IP Logged

Hey Guli! Sorry for not commenting on the last 2 updates, and for not updating yet! I'm almost done though LOL

Loved all of them! The last 2 were too cute! Thank God jigs didn't screw up Bani's b-day, warna Jai would've been pissed as hell Angry

Where did Jaz come from? LOLLOLLOL I think she knew from before that Prem and Heer were going to be there! WinkLOLLOL

Why do I have a feeling that Jigs has something to do with the fiaco in the mall?! Ouch Hope Bani is alright! Cry

Great updates yaar! Keep up the great work! Clap 
rogna IF-Dazzler
rogna
rogna

Posted: 03 August 2008 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
hey great update
plz cont soon
jeenal20 IF-Stunnerz
jeenal20
jeenal20

Posted: 04 August 2008 at 12:20am | IP Logged
plz  cont soon
wat happened to bani
why are the goons after bani
hey jai plzz save bani

culgal86 Goldie
culgal86
culgal86

Posted: 04 August 2008 at 3:51am | IP Logged
hey..................

lovely part................

hopefully they are not jigs goons................

update soon
janu_2006 IF-Sizzlerz
janu_2006
janu_2006

Posted: 04 August 2008 at 4:20am | IP Logged
hey guli
gr8 part...
i think its jigs plan..
cont.sooon
sadsunzarsum Goldie
sadsunzarsum
sadsunzarsum