Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

FF: Pehli Nazar Mein Part 100 (Epi) 21/08 (Page 134)

melonie IF-Rockerz
melonie
melonie

Posted: 29 July 2008 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Hai Guli,

Beautiful Updates Clap

Jai and Bani are so comfortable with each other Embarrassed...loved all their scenes...looks like things did get out of hand a bit BlushingBlushingHeart

Hehe...Prem and Heer thing was funny LOLLOLLOL...you know I have't watched that show but when I saw the name Heer it reminded me of Deer LOLLOLEmbarrassed

Pls cont soon Big smile

janu_2006 IF-Sizzlerz
janu_2006
janu_2006

Posted: 29 July 2008 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
heu guli
gr8 part..
cont.soon
*Guli* IF-Stunnerz
*Guli*
*Guli*

Posted: 29 July 2008 at 9:17pm | IP Logged

Part 81

Jai was going through his phone… and then he had heard a loud scream coming form the kitchen!!! !! Jai had gotten up and the next thing Bani had closed the kitchen door and she came barging into Jai and they both fell on the couch!! Bani had her feet up and everything!!!

Jai was having a panic attack and he was thinking what was happened???

Jai: Bani wat happened? Are you okay??? What happened?

Bani: There's a cricket in the kitchen!!!!!

Jai: What???

Bani: There's a cricket!! Not 1 but 3!!! And they are jumping around in there!!

Jai: Omg! I thought it was something serious! And ur screaming and ran here because of a cricket!

Bani: They are big!!

Jai: And why did you close the door???? The cricket is not going to jump and turn the handle and open the door!!!!

Bani: get it out from there! Go!!!!!!

Jai: Umm.. can I get up 1st?

She had let go! And he had gone inside the kitchen!! He had seen one!!! And he had killed it!! He had found the other 2 and got rid of them as well! He had picked up a tissue and tossed it out in the trash!!!!!

Jai: Okay Bani they are gone now!!!

Bani: Are you sure??

Jai; Yes!!!!

Bani had gotten up and she walked slowly!!

Jai: Don't worry!!! !!

Bani was like eeks!!! She hated bugs!!! She cant stand them!!!!!!

Jai: Omg Bani!!! There's one right behind you!!!

Bani had jumped on the counter top and she yelled! Jai was just pulling her leg and he was laughing!!

Bani had come to him and she had hit him!

Bani: that's soo not funny!!

Jai: Yes it is!!!

Bani: I was going to make ur favorite dish but now I am not going to!! U can starve!!!

Jai: Aww Bani! I am sorry!!!

Bani: No go away!!!

Bani had come down and she ran from there!! Jai was after her…..  and ran behind her!!….. He had grabbed her hand….

Jai: I am sorry Bani!!

Bani: No go!!

Jai: Arre baba…… I promise I wont do it again!!! and I wont talk bad about ur Prem!!!… I can care less!! He's not going to be with u forever!!!!… I am!!!

Jai was smiling at her!!! and he winked at her too!!!…… With a face like that…. I mean how could u not….

She was looking at him! and he held his ears……. And she gave in!!!…… She went in the kitchen and she was looking around for bugs… but since the window was closed…. Nothing could get inside!!!…. She was cooking and Jai was just looking at her!!!….He had his smile on his face……  She made him so happy!!…..

He had stepped out and went into the living as he had to make a phone call!!!…. She had seen him go and she had continued to cook!!!!…. it was around 7 and they both had their dinner….. The TV was turned on.. but there was nothing on……. Thank god for that!!!…

Jai: Phew!! I am saved!!…. See there's nothing on!!……

Once dinner was eaten… everything was cleaned up!!…. the sari had dried up… and so did his clothes!!!… they had to head back home again…. So they had changed…. They weren't gonna be in those clothes for too long anyways!!!!!…

They had left from there… and they had headed home……….they had come home and it was quiet!!…. they had just made their way to their rooms… changed into their night gowns and went to sleep!!!!!!!!!

The following morning had come… and the alarm had gone off!!!…… Bani had heard it and she turned it off!! she had turned around but Jai wasn't there!! She thought she was late if she didn't see him there but it was only 6!!!!

Bani: Where did he go?????

She saw a note on his pillow…… and she had sat up….. and opened the note……

Hello Bani!! I Know u are probably thinking where I am as you don't see me!!….. but I have a little surprise for you…….. and its gonna take a while…… so u might wanna get up… take a shower… get ready….. then I will show you the surprise!!!…

Bani was thinking wat was going on and what surprise did he have for her!! she had put the letter down…. And she had gone to get ready!! Wen she had come out…. She had headed over to the table and combed her hair… but then she saw another note there…

I am assuming ur already ready!!… So I want you to take a tour of this house!! Now u think you saw this house…  but there are much more things to see than you can ever imagine!!.. I only showed you a little bit!!! You see they don't call it Walia Mansion for nothing!!!… as this Mansion has another 24 rooms that u have yet to see!!!!!!!…..

Plz comment!

.NJ. IF-Sizzlerz
.NJ.
.NJ.

Posted: 29 July 2008 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
poor crickets LOL so what will be the suprise.......24 rooms??? A mansion or school? LOL......please continue.....
janu_2006 IF-Sizzlerz
janu_2006
janu_2006

Posted: 30 July 2008 at 6:06am | IP Logged
hey guli
gr8 part..
cont.sooon
simren18 Groupbie
simren18
simren18

Posted: 30 July 2008 at 6:33am | IP Logged

poor bani scared of crickets....jai is bad cos he make bani scared but it is ok they both r very cute together like tat

wow 24 rooms in the mansion?
cant wait 4 the suprise
great part
cont soon
-Sarah- IF-Rockerz
-Sarah-
-Sarah-

Posted: 30 July 2008 at 8:27am | IP Logged
wonderful update!
contiue soon!
--__Shireen__-- IF-Rockerz
--__Shireen__--
--__Shireen__--

Posted: 30 July 2008 at 8:47am | IP Logged

Aww how cute! Bani is afraid of crickets! LOLLOLLOL Yesterday there were like 3 flys in my house so i had to do the same thing as Jai LOLLOLLOL

Wonder what Jai's surprise is? WinkEmbarrassed

Go to top