Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

FF: Pehli Nazar Mein Part 100 (Epi) 21/08 (Page 113)

jinzcool Senior Member
jinzcool
jinzcool

Posted: 12 July 2008 at 4:02am | IP Logged
gr8 part
continue soon

culgal86 Goldie
culgal86
culgal86

Posted: 12 July 2008 at 4:51am | IP Logged
hey guli................

lovely part..............

update soon
janu_2006 IF-Sizzlerz
janu_2006
janu_2006

Posted: 12 July 2008 at 5:54am | IP Logged
hey guli
gr8 part..
cont.sooon
rogna IF-Dazzler
rogna
rogna

Posted: 12 July 2008 at 6:19am | IP Logged
gr88 part plz cont soon
--__Shireen__-- IF-Rockerz
--__Shireen__--
--__Shireen__--

Posted: 12 July 2008 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Jai is so cute Embarrassed Embarrassed Wonder what Bani will do Wink Embarrassed
banijai19_life Senior Member
banijai19_life
banijai19_life

Posted: 12 July 2008 at 8:13am | IP Logged
gr8 part! Clap
stars_shine* IF-Dazzler
stars_shine*
stars_shine*

Posted: 12 July 2008 at 11:20am | IP Logged
gr8 update
continue soon!
*Guli* IF-Stunnerz
*Guli*
*Guli*

Posted: 12 July 2008 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Part 68

Bani: U want ur kiss??

Jai: Yes!!

Bani had come in closer and she had kissed him on the side of his cheek…. And she felt all tingly inside…. And he did too……..

Jai: Hmm…. I was thinking more here…

He had pointed to his lips….. but she had just smiled…. And she got all shy……But he had lifted her chin slowly…… and he had come close to her……..He had an urge to kiss those lips of hers… so he had slowly captured her lips…… and she had closed her eyes…..

He wasn't getting any response from her…. but then slowly… slowly she had responded to the kiss….. and they both shared a nice passionate kiss with each other……. Afterwards….. they had broke apart…. And they were both touching foreheads……..

Bani had started to taking out things from the basket…. And they both had a little something to eat…… once they were done eating…. Everything was put back into the basket… and they were just enjoying themselves out in the open!!…..He had his arms around her….. and she was happily in his arms!!..

Wen the sun had gone down…. It was dark…. And both were still there….. there was complete silence….. but it was a nice silence!!…. just being together was enough for them!!……

And then after a while Bani had heard a noise and she just something…. Shoot up in the sky…. And wen she saw… it was fireworks!!…. she was like omg!!…… Jai had laid down….. and he was looking at them….. and he had told her to join him…. so she had laid down next to him and they were both watching all the different colors….. it was soo nice……… they were soo nice and big….. and then in the end……… it had said in the sky….. I love you Bani!!!…. and Bani had sat up after reading that….

Bani: I love you Bani….?!

She had looked at Jai… who was smiling at her…..

Jai: Of course I love you!!……. Who else would I love but you!!!!…

Bani got all emotional………

Bani: But you didn't have to do….

Jai: I know I didn't… but I wanted to!! wanted to tell people that I love you!!!… that there is a guy out there who's madly in love with this woman named Bani!!!……. And I am spending my wedding night… with my wife…. Under this this beautiful sky!!!!!!!!!!…..

Bani was looking at him and she had come down to him…. and she placed her head on his chest…

Bani: You love me that much?

Jai: Yes Bani! I was dying to be with you! and now we are finally married…. and I have finally got you!!!

She was looking at him and he was looking at her!! there was complete silence……. But this silence had said it all!!……. they were there for a good chunk of time….. and then around 11….. they had both decided to go home………

Wen they had come back home…. everyone had already gone to sleep!! The house was totally quiet….. They had gone up and went inside their room!!… they had decorated their room….. and the bed was nicely decorated!!!…….  but since there was going to be no Suhaag Raat…. Why have it??

Jai was about to take it down but Bani had told him not too and to leave alone!!……

Jai: But…

Bani: Its okay!!…. its only for 1 night…. They worked on it…. U don't want to take it down!!!…..

Jai had said okay and he had gone inside the bathroom and he had gone to change his clothes…. Bani got her night gown out and she changed in the room…… Jai had come out…. and he had sat on the bed… and he laid down!!! Bani was by the mirror taking off her jewelry… and then she had come….. She had laid down next to him…. and they were both looking at each other… he had kissed her on her forehead…..

She closed her eyes…. His touch was making her go crazy!!…. She had snuggled up against him… and they both drifted off to sleep with a smile on their faces!!!!

The next morning… it was around 730!!! Bani had woken up…. The sun was shining bright… and the birds were chirping outside!!…. She had looked over and saw her husband….. sleeping peacefully next to her! She was looking at him and she was smiling…. She had come closer to him and kissed him on his forehead before she went to the bathroom to get ready!!!!

plz comment!Embarrassed

Go to top