Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

FF: Pehli Nazar Mein Part 100 (Epi) 21/08 (Page 106)

rogna IF-Dazzler
rogna
rogna

Posted: 07 July 2008 at 6:52am | IP Logged
gr88 part
plz cont soon

stars_shine* IF-Dazzler
stars_shine*
stars_shine*

Posted: 07 July 2008 at 7:53am | IP Logged
gr8 update
continue soon!
sadsunzarsum Goldie
sadsunzarsum
sadsunzarsum

Posted: 07 July 2008 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Embarrassed
*Guli* IF-Stunnerz
*Guli*
*Guli*

Posted: 07 July 2008 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Part 63

Bani was careful in coming into the house!! she had thanked K for the ride!! But it was her pleasure!!!…. The house was empty!!….  she knew the guys were gone out so she had sat on the couch!!!!

The guys had ended up coming back… and the gals were leaving!!!!!……. the guys had come out… and Jai knew Bani was in there but K had told Jai to lets go!!

Jai: But Bani's in there

K: And ur point? She lives here!!

Jai: Yeah but I cant..

K: No!! come on!! Time to go home!!!!..

Pushkar: Yes time to go home!!!

Jai: But….

K: No buts!!! Its been another long day!!!! So now come on!!

Jai: I am so close to her and I cant even see her!!

K: well boo hoo!!! No more crying and lets go!!!

Pushkar: Yeah!! And u cant even call her!!! arre this gets even better!!

Jai: go away!!

Pushkar: sorry I wont!!!!!

They had all left from there.. and Pushkar had come inside! He was telling Bani about Jai…. And she was laughing about it! But she was missing him too!!!… but it was matter of less than 48 hours!!!…… Pushkar had helped Bani to her room as she needed to get sleep!!!… but she couldn't take off the mehndi…. So it was gonna be uncomfortable sleeping!!!!

The next Morning…. It was around 10!!!.. Bani was still sleeping!!!! She had her arms and feet out… and it seemed like she was in one position through out the whole night!!!!….. Pushkar had come inside and saw his sister sleeping!!!!… he let her be…. so he had closed the door again!!!…….. he had gone into the kitchen and made himself some coffee for himself…..

After like 30 mins…. Bani had woke up…… and she was looking at her hands…… and her mehdni was so dark!!!!!!!!!……. she had gone into the bathroom and was taking it off…… and it was awesome!!!!!……
In the evening…. Bani was getting ready!!…. it was the night of the sangeet……. Pushkar was in his room and he was getting ready!!!….. Bani had put on her outfit…….. she was just thinking about Jai!!… poor dude was a nervous wreck!! And she will make sure they don't meet eye to 2nite either!!!!!!….. it was a promise!!! And she knows that it will be successful!!!….

Jai was getting ready!!! 2nite he was gonna see Bani no matter what!!!…. these past few days have been hell for him!!!!!… but 2nite…. It wasn't going to happen!!! He was going to see her….. and take her away from the crowd for a few mins!!!……. tomorrow was the wedding!! He was happy as it was in the afternoon!!!!….. and not at night…. Or else…. God knows what would happen to him!!!!!!!!

Everyone was ready!!…. everyone had ended up going to the hall where it was at!!!! They had all arrived!!! It was good crowd!!! 3 families all in one place!!!……. everyone was meeting everyone else… Jai was looking for Bani!! But no where was she found………

Jai was asking Pushkar where she was…. And Pushkar had said that he knows she's here becuz they came together!!!!…

Pushkar: But… I don't think u will see her 2nite!!

Jai: Oh I will make sure!!!!

Pushkar: Don't bet on it!!!

Pia: Yes don't bet on it!!!!……

Jai: How much u wanna bet???

Pia: are you serious??

Jai: Oh yes!!!

Pia: Okay fine then!!! What u wanna bet on??

Jai: Okay fine… lets see…..umm…… how about…. if I don't end up seeing Bani 2nite… then I will pay for ur guys honeymoon!!!! But….. if I do see her 2nite……then…. U will find a way….. for us to have our secret meeting!!!!…..

Pia: Deal!!!!!

Jai: Okay then!!

Pia: Oh by the way.. on my honeymoon I wanna go to paris!!! Just to let you know!!

Jai: whatever!!!!!! I will see her!!!…

Pia: Have fun!!!!……

Jai: Yeah yeah!!!….

30 mins had passed by…… and music was being played!!! And then they heard someone's voice!!!!!!!!!……….and it was Bani!! She was singing!! Jai was looking all around but he couldn't spot her at all!!!!!!

Bani:
Pehli nazar mili tumse
To thoda sa ghabra se gaye hum…..

And everyone was looking all around!! But she wasn't in site!!!!….. even Pia or Pushkar couldn't see her!!!……

Bani:
Dusri nazar mili tumse
To thoda sa sharma se gaye hum….

Which was soo true!! The 1st time she called him a khadoos and didn't know it was him and then…. She was getting all shy!!!!!! But where was she?????

Jai:
Ho, teesri nazar mili humse, toh…

Maybe he had a chance if she was there!!!!

Bani:
Chal gaya re voh jaadu, ho gayi main beqaabu
Mil gaya re hamdam
Pyaar ho gaya hai mujhe kya, pyaar ho gaya kya
Pyaar ho gaya hai mujhe kya, pyaar ho gaya

Jai:
Pehli nazar mili humse

He was looking all around!!!!!!…. where was that coming from???? He didn't know!!!

Bani:
Mm hm hm hm hm aa aa aa aa aa

Jai:
Dusri nazar mili humse, to

Bani:
To thoda sa sharma se gaye hum…..

Everyone was teasing Jai!!….. they were asking her where she was!!!….. Jai was looking all around!!!….

Jai: So she is serious???……

Pushkar: Yup!!!

Jai knew she was there!! and she was amongst the crowd!!! The only question was what was she wearing…. And where was she hiding???….the sangeet was still on full swing with singing and dancing its just that….. Bani wasn't seen!!!….

Krishna was talking to someone!! But her back was turned…… Jai knew that had to be Bani!!….. he was walking towards her…. and wen he was coming closer….. she had moved away quickly….. and she was gone from there!!!!

Jai: Hey wasn't that Bani??

K: I don't know!!

Jai: Ma??…

K: What??

Jai: You too??

K: me what??

Jai: never mind!!

Now Jai def knew that it was her!!!!…. everytime he had thought she was at a place he would touch her on the shoulder but it would turn out to be someone else!!!…. so that meant that…. Loads of people were wearing the same thing!!!…. she was tricking him!…

Ishq karke tujse deewana
Bethab hua barbaad hua
Bhool gaya aapna bhi naam
Jab naam tera isse yaad hua

Adi and Natu were singing that around Jai!! And Jai was nudging them to go away!!!! But they were teasing him!!!… Pia had come in the act…. And she had started singing and adi and natu were dancing with her!!!

plz comment!Embarrassed

.NJ. IF-Sizzlerz
.NJ.
.NJ.

Posted: 07 July 2008 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
LOL LOL LOL they are playing hide and seek.....please continue.....
jeenal20 IF-Stunnerz
jeenal20
jeenal20

Posted: 08 July 2008 at 2:56am | IP Logged
plz cont soon
gr88 part
good hide and seek
must say
culgal86 Goldie
culgal86
culgal86

Posted: 08 July 2008 at 3:34am | IP Logged
hey guli...........

lovely part...........

bani is so smart.............but since she is teasing jai like this jai is bound to take revenge from her soon................

update soon
--__Shireen__-- IF-Rockerz
--__Shireen__--
--__Shireen__--

Posted: 08 July 2008 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Jai is so gonna lose this bet! LOL PP must be happy that their getting a free honneymoon Wink LOL Embarrassed

Great update yaar Clap Clap loved it! Big smile

Go to top