Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

FF: Pehli Nazar Mein Part 100 (Epi) 21/08 (Page 101)

--__Shireen__-- IF-Rockerz
--__Shireen__--
--__Shireen__--

Posted: 03 July 2008 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Go Pia! Clap Someone seriously needed to tell her off! Angry

janu_2006 IF-Sizzlerz
janu_2006
janu_2006

Posted: 03 July 2008 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
hey guli
gr8 part..
pia was really gud..
cont.sooon
*Guli* IF-Stunnerz
*Guli*
*Guli*

Posted: 03 July 2008 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Part 59

Pushkar Pia and Bani had ended up leaving from there!!!!…. WM was really quiet!…. jai was in his room.. infact everyone was!! Jigs had come inside her room…. and Adi was sitting there on a chair…. And she had told him that he didn't say anything!! She was getting insulted… and he didn't dare to open his mouth!!

Adi: U tell me one thing… what did she say that was wrong???

Jigs was stunned!!!

Adi: She didn't say anything wrong!!!… ur not happy so u want no one to be happy!! Isnt that what it is???… without thinking u just assume things!!… and that's one of ur bad habits that u have!!!!!

Jigs: Adi….

Adi: No!!… Bani is the best thing that ever happened to Jai!!!… and we all love her!!!! if you cant accept her then that's ur problem!!! But we are all happy with whats going on!!!…. u are too stubborn!!!…. ur mind revolves around status and money!!….. don't forget…. U have a husband and kids!!!

Jigs couldn't believe that her own husband was telling her this!!

Adi: We are all going to Mt. Abu for this wedding!!!… I am going for my brother in law/best friend's wedding!! The kids are going to go to their mama/mami's wedding!!!… whether u want to go to ur brothers wedding.. that's ur choice!!!…. and one other thing….. Pia was right… I am putting up with everything!!!…. I am here staying at my in law's house!!!….. but u know what….. not anymore!!! I am literally taking the kids and I am going back to my house!!!!… where I belong!!…

Jigs: But..

Adi: No!!.. if u want to come with me… fine! If you don't… then u can enjoy all of this!!…… but after tomorrow.. I will see you at the wedding in Mt. Abu!!!

Jigs: U cant take the kids away from me!

Adi: Why not?? I am their father!!!….. they will be coming home with me!!!….. but whatever you want to do…. Its ur choice!!! I wont say anything!!!……

He had gone on his side of the bed… sat down….. and he turned off the lights and he had gone to sleep! Jigs was still standing there…. looking at him and she was completely shocked!!!! She didn't know that he would do something like this!!!…….or even say something like this!!…. and it was all becuz of Pia and Bani!! Now she really couldn't stand them!!…. Pia was least of her worries!! She wasn't marrying in the house… but Bani was!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The wedding date was coming closer and closer now…. Everything was bought!!….since there were gonna be 2 weddings… one back to back……. The expenses were a little bit more!!!……. but Pushkar was going to handle everything!!!……

They all had to go to Mt. Abu…… so they were gonna leave in about 3-4 days!!!… the wedding was still 2 weeks away… but everything needed to be done!!!…….. the packing had begun!!….. Bani's wedding dress was already brought!!…. and Jai had picked it out!!!…… she had no idea what it looked or nothing!! he had kept it! But in return….. she had bought his sherwani…. So she had kept it! They were both gonna take each other's wedding outfit…… but not their own!!!

They were all gonna fly to Mt. Abu…. In their personal plane that they had!!! It was only going to take 30 mins to get there!!……. JB were sitting next to each other! And she was looking out from there!!!…… she's never been on a plane before…. But since Jai was holding her hand….. she was okay…..

Pia's parents… were gonna come in 2 days!!! But they were gonna bring the whole family…… and they were all gonna come by bus!!!!!!…..

Wen they had landed there…. they had taken another 20 min drive…… Pushkar, Pia and Bani were in one car……. Pia was finally gonna see her actual sasural! She was excited!!! Bani's heart was beating so fast!!!….. she was finally stepping into this house after 4 long years!!…..

Walia's were going to Krishna's friends house!!……….. she had a big house so everyone was going there!!!!!……..

Bani had stepped out of the car and she was looking at the house!!! memories were coming back to her!!! she spent most of her childhood here!!!…… Pushkar was remembering the past wen they were little….. he had opened the door…. And the house was still the same!!!….. nothing was touched…….!!

Now the same house was going to be all decorated all around with the decorations and its going to be nice!!!!….. they had cleaned up a little bit… and Pia was looking all around!!!… there were some pictures still there…. and she was giving herself a tour!!!!……… afterwards she was helping them clean up!!!

Jai was missing Bani….. and he wanted to go their house… but he couldn't … as there were some family members that had come by and wanted to see him and etc…. so he couldn't leave!!

Jai: damn!!! Cant they wait for the wedding!! Why they all have to come now for?!………

plz comment!Embarrassed

.NJ. IF-Sizzlerz
.NJ.
.NJ.

Posted: 03 July 2008 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Be patient Jai LOL LOL Bani is all yours Wink

good decision by Adi Clap....nice part...please continue
niroo_jaanu IF-Rockerz
niroo_jaanu
niroo_jaanu

Posted: 03 July 2008 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
aww that was really cute guli.

sorrie couldnt comment before..

been really busy.. dont get time.. to come online that much

aww adi.. thats wahts up seriously u need to tell that wife

of urs.. that she freaking needs to mind her own business..

continue soon plzz
rogna IF-Dazzler
rogna
rogna

Posted: 03 July 2008 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
great update
plz cont soon
dearsunil1 Groupbie
dearsunil1
dearsunil1

Posted: 04 July 2008 at 3:08am | IP Logged
nice one