hey guli
gr8 part..
cont.sooon
*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
Part 97

Bani had looked down!!!!

Jai had just come and he had kissed her on her lips'.. very passionately'..And she had wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back''..He didn't want to let go of this moment''. but work was awaiting him' but 2nite'.. was his night!
Jai was at work almost all day!!!!! He had scheduled 3 meetings!!! And he thought what a bad day to have meetings!!!' He wasn't enjoying it all day!!' All he was thinking about was his wife!!! He wanted time to go fast!! But the more he thought it' the slower it was going!!!!

It was almost lunch time'. and he was back in his office!!!'. there was a knock on the door and Purva had walked in!! When he had looked up he was surprised as it wasn't Bani!!

Jai: Where's Bani?

Purva: Well sorry for not being Bani!!

Jai: no! she always comes!!

Purva: So I cant come?

Jai: Arre I didn't mean that!!

Purva: Man focus on ur work and less on ur wife!!!

Jai: Its hard!

Purva: Haila!! Besharam!!!

Jai: Heh!!!..

Purva: U are something!!! U are crazy!

Jai: Crazy about Bani!!!!

Purva: well she isnt here!! So u cant be crazy!!

Jai: which sucks!!

Purva: Oy!! Be happy! At least ur getting ur lunch!!

Jai: Heh!!

Purva: Fine then I will take it back!

Jai: Oh no u don't! u set it back!!!

He took it and he put it on the table!!! Purva had left from there and gave the food to Natu as well!! Jai was hoping that it would be Bani coming today! but she didn't come!! He def had to wait to see her 2nite!
It was finally 6!!!' And Jai was packing everything up!! Finally he was going to go home!!! for 6 o clock to come' Jai was dreading every minute of it!!!'..  He had closed and locked everything! Got into the car'. And he had headed home!!!'.

He had headed home' and everyone was there!! they were all sitting around!!!!'. and he was looking for Bani!!! She wasn't there!!!'' He thought that she was upstairs' so he had gone there as well!! But she wasn't there!!!''. Where was she???? He was thinking whether something had happened to her again or not''.

He had come down and asked everyone where she was?.. Purva had told him that she had called and she was coming home!!!' Jai felt relieved!!!.. at least She was coming home!!'..

Jai: Wen? Do u know?

Purva: No! but I talked to her already!!!

Jai: Okay that's fine!!

He had sat on the couch and faced the front so that way he could see her walking in!!'..  but she wasn't coming through!! But then he smelled something! It was coming from the kitchen!!!' it was one of his favorite dishes!!! He knew the smell of it!! He had gone in the kitchen!! And saw Tony in the kitchen!!!!'.

Tony: Yes sir!!!

Jai: Whats cookin??

Tony: Its ur favorite sir!!'.. Channa Bhatura!!!!

It smelled the bomb!!'. Jai wanted to try it'. .And he took some!!.. Tony had given him some' and he was eating away in the kitchen!!!!!''..

Jai: Wait?? U made this?

Tony: No sir! Bani maam!!!

Jai was smiling!! He knew it tasted like hers!!!!

Jai: She made it!!..

Tony: Yeah! She knew it was ur favorite!!!!

The phone had rang and it was Bani!! Tony had answered it!!! And he said Yes maam!!.. and he gave the phone to Jai!!!'.

Jai: Hello?

Bani: Hello.. Jai???

Jai: Bani where are u?

Bani: Jai help me!! The car had a flat tire! And I am stuck!!!

Jai: Where u at?

Bani: I don't know!!'.

Jai: How can u not know?

Bani: Becuz! I was driving'

Jai: U were driving? Bani why were u..

Bani: Arre I am sorry!'. I am standing in front of'. I have the address'

Jai: give me the address'

Bani had given him the address and he had told her to wait right there and not to move' he was coming!!!

He had gotten into his car'. And he had drove to the address that Bani had given him!!'.and wen he had arrived there he saw the car! But saw No Bani! He had come out of the car''.and was looking around and was calling Bani's name but there was no answer!!'.

He was getting worried for her!! as she wasn't there!!! he had called her on her cell but she didn't answer !!! it went straight to her voicemail!!!!

He saw this sec guard' and he asked him whether he saw a lady here'. and etc..who the car belonged too'. The guy said she's in there! he looked over where the guy said''. And it was a condo type house'. 2 stories high!!

Jai: Over there??

Guy: Yes!!

plz comment!

jeenal20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
wowo
i think bani has a surprise planned for jai
gr88 part
plz cont soon

Pachu.P thumbnail
Haila! U had to end there jaani?? So not cool!!

Luvd it!! Pls continue soon!!
culgal86 thumbnail
hey guli.....................

lovely part..................

seems like bani has something planned out for jai................

update soon
janu_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey guli gr8 part..
cont.sooon
stars_shine* thumbnail
gr8 part
continue soon
Zaara91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
grtttt part.. continue
sonam
sweetie_pie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
gr8 part
do continue soon
KS_addict thumbnail
Bani has a little surprise for him doesnt she?? How cute Please Continue SOon!