gr8 part..
cont.sooon
stars_shine* thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
gr8 part
continue soon!!
KS_addict thumbnail
Guli Guli Guli... Everything is so cute!!!!! But whens the big dday?
*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Part 95

Adi had left from there and he had gotten a phone call and he had answered it and was talking on the phone! Jigs was at home… and she was watching the kids!!! She got kicked out of the house… that's all that was on her mind! And nothing else! Adi never asked her on why she had come back and she never told him what really happened!!! They were just quiet!!!!!

Adi had to leave the office as he had to go to a meeting that was 30 mins away!! Jai had told him to go so he was going to go!! He had gotten everything and he had left from there!! Jigs decided to take the kids out… it's the least she could do!! They were her own kids and she never even spent time with them!! She had taken them to the park and she was literally spoiling them that day!!!

Bani had gone out in the middle of the after noon as she needed to get some few things and K and Purva had told to get her a few things so she was more than happy to get them!! She was in the car and she had stepped out…. And she had seen Jigs with the kids and what not!!! Bani was looking at the kids and they seemed to be happy!!!! She wanted to avoid Jigs!!! Not cuz of the whole kidnappng but just in genereal!!

But then Ranveer had ended up seeing  Bani and he had yelled Mami really loud!! And Ranveer wanted to go by her and say hi!! Jigs had seen Bani….. and Jigs was saying No! but he was being stubborn and went to her!!! He had tugged on her sari!!

Ranveer: Hi Mami!!!

Bani had turned around and looked down!!!

Bani: Hi Ranveer!

Ranveer; Hi Mami!!!

Bani: How are you??

Ranveer: I am good! Me and Sahil are with Momma!! She's taking us every where today!

Bani: Wow! U must be having fun!!!!

Ranveer: Yes we are!!!!

Bani: Go to ur mom!!! She's waiting for you!!

Ranveer: Okay! But Mami wen are you coming to our house??

Bani: Hmm… I should ask you the same… when u coming to ur mami's house??? If you come I willl make you anything you want!!!!

Ranveer: Yay!!!

Bani: Now go to ur mommy!!!

Ranveer had ended up running back to Jigs!! Bani had just walked away from there!!! Jigs was looking at her! But she didn't say anything!!!!! Jigs had left from there….. and Bani was minding her own business and doing what she had to and finish what she had to!!

Adi was driving and he had saw Bani and he pulled over on the side and she was talking to him! By this point…Jigs wasn't in site…. But she was close by!! Bani and Adi were talking to one another!!!! They were having a nice little convo!! Jigs was headed towards the car by this time!!! She wanted to get home now…. She had been out for most of the day today…..

When she headed towards the car she had seen Adi and he was talking to Bani and Jigs was upset!!! They were both smiling and talking with one another… and then They had both hugged each other!! It was more of a friendly hug!!!….. And they had went their separate ways!!!

When she had returned home…..She gave the kids baths and what not…. And then she asked the servant to make dinner!!!!!

It was about 5 pm and Jai had come home from work!!!!! He had gone into the room and saw Bani by the cabinet fixing the clothes!!! He had come from the back and he hugged!!

Jai: Ready are we???

Bani: No!! I am not ready!

Jai: Then what are you waiting for?

Bani: Lets not go out today!!

Jai: What why????

Bani: Becuz I don't feel like it!!

She was doing that on purpose cuz she knew that he wanted to go out today!!!

Jai: Oh no you don't! I have been waiting all day!!! You cant cancel on me now!!

plz comment!!

nsa4657 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice part...jigs has a soft side, shes spoiling the kids not being mean and selfish by talking on the phone or something...
jb are cute...bani always pretends she doesnt want to do things when she knows that he really wants too..as in the go out tonight..
cont soon

janu_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey guli
gr8 part..
cont.sooon
KS_addict thumbnail
JAi wants to go out!! Bani is teasing..... cute!
stars_shine* thumbnail
gr8 part
continue soon
--__Shireen__-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Guli that was an awesome part!

Jigs is good at heart, everyone knows that! atleast she loves her kids, if not her bro! 😆

Bani loves teasing Jai! 😳 too cute!
jhankarbeats87 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 17 Thumbnail + 6
can't wait for 19th june. update soon!!!!