Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KS_addict thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Happy Birthday Guli!!!!! Many many happy returns of the day!!

You and Bani have the same bday!! Lucky she is!

24 different flowers i dont think she needs anything else!! Jai is a sweety!!
melonie thumbnail
Hai Guli

Wonderful updates 👏

Those flowers were really preety...got to learn a lot of new varieties 👏👏

Jai is so caring ....sigh....

Pls cont soon

AND OFCOURSE

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAVE LOTS OF FUN 😊😊😊

sweetie_pie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nice pictures
so sweet of jai
do continue soon
*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Part 83

Bani had looked up!!! She couldn't believe it!!!! He was right… today was her 24th bday!!! And it totally slipped her mind!!!

Jai: This is ur 1st bday with me!! I don't know why u weren't in my life earlier…. But I wanted to make up for the 23 birthdays that I wasn't part of!!!!……..

He had gotten down on one knee and wished her a happy birthday and she was really touched!!!……… this was the sweetest birthday ever!!!……. She had held his hand…. And made him get up….

Bani: this means a lot to me!!!…… I thank you from the bottom of my heart….

Jai: it was nothing!!!!….. I did it because I love you!!….. and u mean the world to me Bani!!!…. and I would do anything for you!!!… Anything!!!

Bani gave him a big fat hug!!!…. she cant believe that he did this for her!!.. I mean in all those rooms… having the whole room filled with those different types of flowers was something!!!….. after they hugged….. She was looking at him and she had come closer to him and she placed a soft kiss on her lips…. Jai was taken aback!
She had looked at him and she smiled!!… Jai was looking at her….. .and she walked away from there!!!… Jai was like haila!!….. He was grinning like anything!!!…. the rest of the family wished Bani a Happy Birthday… .and she had said thank u and took blessing from Krishna!!!!…..

Bani had gone inside the mandir and she went to go and pray……. After she had come out…. Jai was standing outside…. And he was looking at her….

Bani: What?

Jai had held her hand and took her to their room!!!….

Jai: So what does the birthday girl want to do today??

Bani: Meaning?

Jai: Well its ur day… u can do whatever you want!!!.. its ur choice!!…! we can have a party…. We can go out…..anything u name!!…..

Bani: Anything?

Jai: Yes anything!!

Bani was thinking….. what should she do??…. she didn't even know!!!

Bani: I am not to picky!!! I have never celebrated my birthday in a special way!!!….. 

Jai: Okay then…. How about this…… lets have a party here 2nite….. Our house!!!…

Bani: I don't mind

Jai: Okay! Perfect!! 2nite…. It will be a night for u to remember!!!!!

Bani: really?? What u have in mind?

Jai: I wont tell u! just wait and find out!!!….

Jai was going to go to work…. but he was going to come home early for the party 2nite!! Everyone was all happy!!! A party at WM!!…. Bani was thinking what she should wear to the party 2nite… she was looking and looking!!!…… after a while… Purva had called Bani downstairs… and she had come down

Purva: Bhabhi its for u!!

Bani had come by the door and it was a delivery man……. And he gave Bani a box! She had signed for it…. And Bani was looking at it… what was it??

Purva: SO bhabhi…. Whats in the box??

Bani: If only I knew!!

Purva: Well open it!!!!!

Bani had opened it……….. on top of the box…. There was a note….. and it was from Jai……

Bani,

Bought you this…. Its for u to wear 2nite…… I am sure u will look hot in it!!…….

Yours, Jai!!

Bani was all blushing!!!….. She had opened it.. and it was a sari!!… it was a nice sari!!!

Bani had taken the sari upstairs and she was looking at it!!!! It was nice of him to send her that!!!….. it was around 5pm… and Bani had taken a shower…. She was busy all day and was running around… so she had decided to get ready!!!! Jai had come home and he had come inside the room and heard the shower running….. He was looking in his closet and trying to figure out what to wear for the party 2nite….. he had so many clothes that he didn't know what to choose!!!
Bani had come out from the shower and she didn't know that Jai was there… She didn't take the sari with her in the bathroom… She had wrapped her hair in a towel and she covered herself with another towel and she came out from there!!!!!

When she had out from there… Jai's attention went towards her and he felt like he was in heaven!!!!

Jai: Wow!!!!!!!!!!…..

Bani: Omg! Jai wat are you doing here???

Jai: uhh.. this is my house.. this is my room…. I think I am in the right place!!

Bani: u said u were going to come early… but since it was 5…. I thought u would be late 2nite…

Jai: I came right on time… or else I would've missed this chance!!

Bani was trying really hard not to get all red!!!! She had gone to the bed to get her sari and try to make her way back to the bathroom but then Jai had blocked her way…. And she was looking at him! When she moved to the right Jai had moved to the left!! He was letting her pass!!

Bani: What are you doing?

Jai: Nothing! Looking at u!!!

Bani: But I have to put this on!

Jai: Put it on here!!

Bani was like omg! He was something!!!!!! Bani tried to move again… but Jai was being stubborn himself!!! He had touched Bani…. And she was getting chills… it was his touch….. he was touching her again…. And this time it was on her bare skin…. But then he had to stop…… he had let go…. And he had taken a step back…. She was looking at him…… She was about to go…. But then he had stopped her and told her to change out in the room as he was going to go and take a shower!!!!!

He had gone inside and Bani was still smiling!!!…..  Omg! what he does to her!!!!

It was around 7 and both of them were ready!! Bani looked stunning in the sari that Jai had gotten her!!!!….. She did her final touchups…. And Jai was just waiting for her…. So they could go down together! The whole time he was looking at her!! He was making her nervous… and he knew that……but he didn't go away!!!! After she was ready… she had turned around…

plz comment!!

nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

great update please continue soon

janu_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey guli
gr8 part..
cont.soooon
stars_shine* thumbnail
gr8 part
continue soon
--__Shireen__-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Party tonight! 😃🥳 I hope that Jigs doesn't do anything stupid again! who am i kidding?! it's Jigs we're talking about here! 😕😡

sweetie_pie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
part tonight 🥳
gr8 part .. loved it ..
do continue soon👏
Zaara91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
haila bechari jb...noo touchy wouchy....poor thing...

continue...
sonam