Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

FF: Pehli Nazar Mein Part 100 (Epi) 21/08 - Page 59

--__Shireen__-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Polly want a cracker 😆 Great update yaar 👏 👏 This is getting funny/interesting 😆

Shireen 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

culgal86 thumbnail
hey...............

lovely part...............

polly ......wat name............

update soon
banijai19_life thumbnail
so bani rani is jealous!interseting, 😉 get that polly out of picture soon! 😡 gr8 update 👏
kooliio thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
great part......
polly want a cracker 😆 😆 😆 .......that was funny 😆 😆
plzz cont.soon
stars_shine* thumbnail
gr8 update
polly the parrot 😆
continue soon!
*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Part 46

Bani was with Purva!!! Purva had Neha in her arms!!! Neha didn't want to be put down! There were too many people!!!! Bani called Neha to come her!!! Neha was saying no!! but Purva told her to go!!!! Neha was looking at Bani!! She seemed okay so she went!!!!!…

Purva was talking to Bani about how Neha was a little sick but now she's all better!! Bani was looking over to Jai!! He didn't want to be there!! he wanted to be by Bani! Wen Jai had looked at her… Bani just looked away!! But Jai saw this and she wantd him to see this!!

Bani had taken Neha away from Purva!!!!! Bani was keeping her busy by showing her things! She was looking back for Purva!!! But then…. Bani kept on playing with her keeping her busy and happy!!! That Neha started to get comfy!!!! Natu had grabbed Purva's hand and dragged her inside with the crowd!! And he was getting her!!

Jigs was looking on!! Her mood went off wen she saw Bani!!! But then….. she didn't care anymore once she saw Jai talking to Pallavi!!!!…. she thought he found someone else so Bani was history!!! She now she could care less!!!!

Jai: I will be back!!!

Polly: arre where are you going handsome??

Jai: uhh.. over there!!!

When Krishna had come by.. Polly changed her act and became all goody goody!! Jai was like oh hell no!!! she's a two faced wanna be!!!!! in front of him she was something and in front of mom she was something else!!!!!

Jai: thank god!!! Reject!!!!…..

Jai was looking for Bani!! Saw her playing with Neha!!!!! He had come to her……

Jai: Bani!!!!

Bani had turned around!!

Jai: finally! I get to be with you!

Bani: I don't think it's a good idea!!

Jai: what? Why not?

Bani: becuz!! Don't u have guests to attend to!

Jai: to hell with them!!! Ur here!!!

Bani: well why don't u talk to ur friend who u were talking to!! you seemed to have fun with her!!!!!

Jai: oh are we jealous?

Bani: why would I be jealous? Infact I am not!!!! its ur life I don't control it!!

Jai was looking at Bani!!

Jai: Bani? How can you say something like this!!! Man I don't care if you control my life!! I am head over heals in love with you!!!!!…. I mean…… how…

Polly: Jai?!.. oh there you are!!! I have been looking for u!!!

Jai was rolling his eyes!!!!

Polly: Ur mom said to introduce me to everyone!

Jai: what? Why?

Polly: I don't know! That's what she said!!

Jai: um.. u stay here I will be back!!!!

Jai had gone to Krishna and he was asking her what she was doing!!! And why she kept on sending Polly to him! Krishna was telling her that she's a nice girl and etc… and Jai seemed the least interested!!!!!

He wanted to be with Bani but that didn't happen!!!!!! He needed to take her away from there!!!!!…. But she was with Neha!!

Neha was rubbing her eyes! She wanted to sleep!! Bani asked her whether she wanted to sleep and Neha nodded her head yes!! Bani had taken her inside and she put Neha to sleep!!! She had fallen asleep on her shoulder!!!!……

Purva was looking around for Bani and she came inside the house and saw that neha was asleep!!!! Purva had put her in Krishna's room which was downstairs and she put pillows around her so she wouldn't fall!!!!

They both came outside! Everyone was having a blast!! Natu told Purva to come back!! Pia and Pushkar were having fun!!!………. and everyone was just getting color on each other!!!…. Jai had gotten away from Polly and he had grabbed color and came behind  and stood behind her!!!!

Jai: nice scene huh?

Bani had turned around and saw him!!!!!… she had turned back around!!!!

Bani: where's ur friend?

Jai: who cares! I lost her!!! I don't care! But I am here by you!! that's all that matters!!

Bani: well go away!! Someone might see us together

Jai: No one will say anything! And do u think I will move from here? Bani ur nice and clean! No one has gotten color on you!!!

Bani: and?

Jai: And I want to be the 1st!!!

Bani faced to look at him!!!!!

Jai: happy holi Bani!!!

And he had put some on her cheek!!!….Bani looked around and got some and she put some on his face as well!!!!!

They were both having a little moment forgetting that there were people there!!! infact no one was paying attention and Jai saw this so he quickly leaned against her and he kissed her!!! and Bani was like omg!!!…..

Bani: not here?

Jai: who cares!!!!….oh and Bani…

Bani: yeah…

Jai: Happy Holi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He had got her even more!!!!!! And he had ran off!!!… Bani was like omg!!!! She was smiling and blushing!!!

Holi Re Holi Re Holi Re Holi Re

Natu:
Koee Bheega Hai Rang Se Koee Bheega Umang Se
Koee Bheega Hai Tarang Se Koee Bheega Hai Bhang Se…

Pushkar:
Koee Bheega Hai Rang Se Koee Bheega Umang Se
Koee Bheega Hai Tarang Se Koee Bheega Hai Bhang Se

Pia:
Dholana Preet Ki Boliyaan Bolana…..

Pushkar:
Teri Jhaanjhari Jhun Jhun Kare

Natu:
Dil Ka Bhramar Gun Gun Kare
Aise Na De Gaali Mujhe

Pushkar:
Aaee Yahaan Rangane Tujhe
Maston Ki Toli Re
Ra Ra Ra Rang

Everyone was getting each other!!! They were all having a blast!! Krishna was watching!!!! She was sitting on a chair and watching everyone just have fun!!!…… Adi had pulled in Jigs! Jigs was so protesting but adi and Natu got her good!! and Jai did too!! Jigs was sooo pissed at this! But the guys took her into a bear hug!!!!!!!…… so how can she say no to that!!!

Purva:
Aaya Paradesi Aaya Aisi Saugaat Laaya
Dhoom Jisaki Machi Gaanv Mein

Natu:
Gaaye Jogeera Gaaye Naache Sabako Nachaaye
Bina Ghungharoo Baandhe Paanv Mein

Pushkar:
Jhoome Zamin Jhoomein Gagan Aaee Khushi Sab Hain Magan
Bechain Man Paagal Hai Tan Dekhe Mujhe Maare Gulabadan
Nainon Se Goli Re
Tararam Tararam Taara Ra Ra

Ta Na Na De Re Na De Re Na
Nar Na Na Nar Na Na
Dhoom Dhoom Dhoom Dhoom

Jai saw Bani!!!! And since everyone was having a blast!! He knew he had to be alone with her!!! So he got her arm and he pulled her away from the crowd!!!!!!!!!

Jai:
Mhaare Sapanon Ki Doli Chori Chori Saja De
Gori Chori Baja De Kangana….

And he had twisted her arm slightly…. And he brought her closer to him….. and she closed her eyes….. and he was nuzzling her neck!!!

Bani:
Mhaara Baiyaan Marode Mhaari Choodi Ko Tode
Mhaara Palloo Na Chode Saajana……

He had his arms wrapped around her!! and he was making her go crazy!!!!

Jai:
Thoda Tujhe Tarasaaunga Thoda Tujhe Tadapaaunga
Sehara Saja Ke Aaunga Phaagun Mein Le Jaaunga
Main Thaari Doli Re

And she was looking at him!!! he was looking at her as he meant every word!!!!…. she was trying to make him let go!! But he was too strong!!!

They were both lost in their own little worlds!! But then Bani had snapped out of it and she had pushed him away and she had ran off!! Jai was going back after her and Bani got lost in the crowd and he was looking for her but he couldn't find her!!!!! but instead he bumped into Polly again!!!

Jai's mood got ruined again!!!!!!! she just had to come in front of him!!! here he was looking for Bani but…. She ended up coming along!!!!

Soon after… everyone started to head home!!!! everyone had a blast!!! Bani Pia and Pushkar had said bye to everyone!!!!….! Krishna thanked them for coming!!!!!! Jai wanted to give Bani a proper goodbye but she had just left!!!!! She didn't even say bye to him!!!!!

But then wen he looked he saw Polly standing next to him!!!!! and she was smiling and waving to them and Jai had moved away from her!!!!!…… and he had gone back inside!!!!

Everyone was so tired!! they were all popped out! they all went inside their rooms!! And WM was mostly quiet!!! Everyone had taken their showers…… and just resting!!!!… Neha was up a while back!!!!.. Tony had been playing with her!!!!

plz comment!😳
hipreet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
great part
ewww hate the polly girl
cont soon
jeenal20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
plz cont soon
gr88 part
kooliio thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
great part.....
plzz cont.soon
culgal86 thumbnail
hey guli...........

lovely part................

get polly out of the pic soon...........

update soon