culgal86 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hey guli..........

lovely part.............

jai is back........

update soon
baby15 thumbnail
grt ff..tis jai is juz so romantic..i lyke it veri much..cant wait 4 e next update..
cont soon.. 😊
--__Shireen__-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I hope Krisna sees them tom 😉 😆 😆

Aab ayaga maaza 😉

Shireen 😳
siumi thumbnail
awww..Jai is such a sweetheart, i feel for Bani g8t update 👏 👏 but short 😛 😛 😛
kooliio thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
great part.....
plzzz cont.soon
janu_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey guli
gr8 part..
cont.sooon
melonie thumbnail
Hai Guli

Beautiful update 👏 👏 👏 ...VERY SHORT!! 😔 ....I read it in two seconds 😡 😒

Jai is back...yipee ....better tell mummy about Bani soon 😳 😳

Poor JAi got really scared about the fire....glad they both met 😍 😍

Pls cont soon 😛
Edited by melonie - 15 years ago
stars_shine* thumbnail
hi
gr8 update
continue soon!
*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Part 43

Jai: not at all! infact you can get a head start!!!!!!!…

Bani: jai?!….

Jai: what? I am saying the truth!!!!

Bani was all blushing!!!!!

Bani: u want anything?? Water? Food?

Jai: No I am okay!!! I just wanted to see you!!!!!!! I was dying to see you!! I was going crazy!!!!

Bani: did u go home?

Jai: Not yet!!!! I am yet to go home!!! my heart was by you!!! I couldn't go home without seeing you 1st!!

Bani; what will ur mom say?

Jai: she wont know!!!!! I don't think she knows I am coming today!!! so… its okay!

Bani: well u should head home!!!! take rest!!! U look tired!!

Jai: I was tired!! but now with u here I don't have to worry about anything!! I am not tired!! it all went away!!!!!

Bani: but still!! U need to rest!!!

Jai: nah!!! I want to be with u right now!!

He had pulled her closer and they were hugging again!!!!!!! they had a little moment together but he really had to go….. he was finally back…. But now he had to get use to the air….. he's been going from place to place….. and the weather wasn't helping one bit!!!!!

so he had bidded Bani goodbye and he had left from there and he had come home!!!!! he had given Krishna a big tight hug as he missed her so much!!!! He had said hi to everyone!!! and Neha had come to him…..and she was clapping her hands and jumping for joy!!

Jai: neha…. Come here and hug ur chachu!!!!!

Neha smiled and he ran to Jai and Jai picked her up and he kissed her!!! she wanted to be put down and wen she was put down she had ran off from there and was playing again!!!!

He had gone to his room and he just laid down for a while as he was tired!!! he was happy to be back at home!! he was missing everything!!!! But he got to see Bani!!! And that brought a smile to his face!!!!

Krishna had come into his room and saw him lying on his bed!! His eyes were open and he was looking up!!! She had come inside and sat on the bed next to him!!

K: how are u?

Jai: great! its great to be back home!!

K: its great to see u back!!!

J: hows everything?

K: good!!! everything is the same!!! Only u were missing!!!! I went to ur Masi's house for 3 days!!! Got back today!!!….

J: how is she?

K: good as always!!! Did you hear about Pushkar's…

J: I did!!! I didn't know about it!!!!! I found out!!!! they were okay so that's good!

K: yeah!!! So anyways…. I have good news for u!!!

J: wat??

K: I have found a girl for u!!

Jai: what????

K: yes I have!!!!!

Jai: But..

K: oh come on Jai!! I couldn't help it!!!!

Jai: but ma….

K: oh no!! I talked to her and everything!! And I met her wen I went to go see billo!!!!!! She's very nice and everything!!!! I had told her to come down here so u guys could meet

Jai: but u only went for 3 days…..

K: And so? Whats ur point?

Jai: u could've asked me or told me

K: well I am telling u now!!!!!! And u weren't here!! But wen I saw her I knew she was the one!

Jai couldn't believe this!! His mom had found her someone else!!! But he couldn't! there was no way that he was gonna belong to anyone else!!!! It was only Bani he belonged too!!!!!!

K: She is gonna come here and see you!!!!!

Jai: wat? Wen? I don't wanna see her

K: U cant do that!! I have called her over!! Since next week is holi…. She will be coming!! Talk to her… get to know her! once u will meet her shes very sweet and nice!!!

The more K was talking about this chick the more he was thinking about Bani!! Bani was perfect for this house!!! and he was gonna marry her!!!!  he should have told her about Bani before he went Singapore…. But he didn't!!!! and now he has to meet this chick!! He wasn't looking forward to it!!!! So he was thinking that he would meet this girl and find something really bad about her so he didn't have to be with her!!!!!

The following morning had come!!!!…. Pia's parents were actually leaving for 5 days to attend someone's wedding!!!…… they had packed their things and Pia's mom told them whether they would be okay!!!!!…

Pia: Oh yeah mom!! We will be okay!!! And I wont be alone!! I have Bani Di and Pushkar!!!

Mom: yeah but will u guys be able to handle everything?

Pia: yes! we will all be working!!!! Bani Di will be home 1st then Me and then Pushkar!!!! We will all be fine! U don't worry!!

All 3 of them hugged mom and dad…. And they got into the car and they had left!!! It was time to leave and go to work….. once they were ready they had all left!!!……. Jai had arrived at the office…. Pushkar had come inside his cabin and saw him working!!! But he didn't look to well!!!

plz comment!😳