Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ofcourse thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
OMG Plane crash??? But I think Jai was not on the plane..He probably missed the flight thinking about Bani..Finally bani has realized her feelings for Jai and just hope she confesses soon...
Is it jai who has come to meet her or is it Pushy to let her know that Jai has survived?
--__Shireen__-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG! Jai's plane crashed 😭 Why do I have a feeling that he never even got on the plane in the first place 😉
nikitaic thumbnail
Bad place...but predicatbale...Jai didnt get on the flight since he was too busy with talking to himself and BAni...

Cant wait to see what happens next!!

nikita,..
janu_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey guli
gr8 part..
hope its jai..
cont.sooon
siumi thumbnail
OMG!!!!!Thats so bad!!!!!! I hotpe JW is ok poor Bani 😭 😭
cont soon
Niroo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
omg guli jaani
always ending..
at the wrong spot.
argh..
thats not cool at all.
i know that u know that.

continue soon please
*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Part 27

Jai: Bani????

Bani had stopped!!!….. she had stopped talking…. And she had turned around….. and she saw Jai standing right there…. behind her!!! she was shocked to see him…… jai was there looking at her!!! god knows what happened to Bani… and all of a sudden she yelled Bhoot!!!!!!!!! And she was throwing things at Jai and saying Bhoot!!!!…….

Bani: Go away!!!…..

She had covered her ears and closed her eyes…. And didn't want to see anything in front of her!!!!……

Jai was trying to make her stop….and he had come to her and he grabbed her by the shoulders…

Jai: Bani stop it!!! Its me Jai!!!!! I am here!! I am alive!!! there is nothing wrong with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bani couldn't believe it.. he was standing right there in front of her!!! touching her!!!!!

Bani: jai???…

Jai: Yes I am here!!!!….

He had heard everything she had said!!…… and he was smiling at her!!!….. she had touched his face…. Just to see if it was real and it was!!!….. tears were coming out of her eyes as she couldn't believe that he was there!!!…

Jai: Nothing has happened to me!!! I never got on the plane!!!!! I just couldn't get on!!!!

Bani was crying and she hugged him tightly and jai felt so happy!! He felt like he was in heaven!! He had wrapped his arms around her and she felt secured!!!!!!

Jai: there was something stopping me from going on that plane… and wen the final announcement had come…. I was about to get on…. But I never got on!!!!!!…. I was too lost in ur thoughts….. you were stopping me from going onto that plane……. And I am glad that I listened to my conscious…. Or else I wouldn't be standing in front of you here!!!!

Bani had slowly let go and she was looking at him!!!!!….. he was smiling at her!!!

Jai: so this Bani of mine….. has started to finally develop feelings for this khadoos of hers hasn't she??

Bani was looking down!!…. he had wiped her tears and told her not to cry anymore!! He doesn't want to see tears coming from her eyes!!!!!

Bani: But how did u come here???… I mean…

Jai: I called pushkar…… I had told him that I was okay!! And I was coming straight here…. He somehow had a hunch that you wouldn't take this lightly…. So I had to come!! I have informed everyone at home and they are waiting for me badly… but I couldn't go home without seeing you first!! and thank god I came… or else I wouldn't have found out about ur little crush!!!!!…. You couldn't tell me……… am I that bad?????

Bani had nodded her head no!!!!

Jai: I am assuming u were missing me…. Lots and lots!! And how I wasn't sending u any flowers!!!!!!

Bani was smiling a little bit!!!

Jai: I knew it!!!!…. I knew it!!!! You were missing them!!!!!!!!

Bani: I didn't say anything!!

Jai: But I know…. I know u were!!!…..

Bani was looking at him!!!….. she saw the love in his eyes for her!!!!!!! he wasn't pretending!! They were real!!!! She didn't notice them!!!…. she didn't want to…. and if she did before…… then she would've been really happy!!!

Jai: You have made me very happy Bani!!!!!…. u have no idea how happy I am!!!!!…..

She had hugged him once again…… pushkar was watching this from the door….and he had cleared his throat and they had both broken apart!!!!!

Pushkar: excuse me… I hate to ruin this moment….

Jai: yeah sure sure…… don't lie!!!!

Pushkar: Okay!! I don't hate it… but u have family that's waiting for you! they would like to hug you the same way knowing that you are okay!!!..!!!!

Jai: arre 1st let me enjoy this hug… I have been dying for this hug for than anything!!!!…

Pushkar: uhh.. at 1 am in the morning??

Jai: I don't care what time it is!!!……. but I got Bani!!! I don't care!!!!!

Pushkar: man hurry up! U are okay?? Fit and healthy!! I would like to get some sleep!!!

Jai: isnt ur room next door?? Help urself!! Its calling you!!!!!

Pushkar: uhh no!!.. not until u leave!!

Jai: isnt Bani older??

Pushkar: and so??

Jai: she's not a small kid! she's okay! Go to sleep!!

Pushkar: not until u leave!!

Jai: if that's the case then I wont leave!! I will stay here!!!!!

Pushkar: u know its bad enough I see u at work… now even at my house??

Jai: You have to deal with me now!! I will be coming here more often!!!

Pushkar: and in what way does that help me?

Jai: it doesn't!! I get the benefit!!!.. but actually in a way.. you too..

Pushkar: Oh yeah how??

Jai: easy……

He had come to him and he whispered something in his ears!!

Pushkar: what?? Oh man! I love you sir!!!

Jai: I knew you would!!

Bani: can someone fill me on this?

Jai: its for us to know

Pushkar: And for u to never find out!

plz comment!!😳

mayurmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hhaah.. guli im first.. yeah baby.. lol.. great part.. lmao. first i started crying hten i cracked up.. lol.. yeah i was crying on the JB scene then cracking up on the JP scene.. lo.. anywayz continue soon.. great part yaar..
banijai19_life thumbnail
finallllly,bani gives the khadoos a hug, 😳 ,gr8 update! 👏 👏 👏
sparkling_gems thumbnail
ahaaaaaa thank god everything is fine now.. 😊