Frequent Posters

--__Shireen__-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
aww, Jai is so cute 😳 Hope the date goes well 😉
ofcourse thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Read the last 5 parts...its going great..Finally Bani has said "yes" to the date and Jai's is on top of the world now..He is such a cutie-pie 😳 😉
Great parts Guls...
Zaara91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG...cant believe she said YES...OMG i missed so many updates...just read them all now....and wowww guli they are grt....yaar...so beautiful 😳 😆hope the date goes well...continue
kooliio thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
great part..........
awwww jai sooo much happy 😳 .......he is soo cute 😳
plzz cont.soon
janu_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey
gr8 part
cont.soooon
culgal86 thumbnail
hey guli..........

lovely part...........

jai is so excited............

hope all turns out gud on friday ............

update soon
pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awwwwwwwww, jai is soo cute, his be behaving like a kid, hope the date goes well

update soon.
*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Part 21

Jai couldn't sleep at all thinking about his date with Bani!!! He knew he was gonna go on a date with Bani!!!…. but he was so unreal!!! He couldn't believe it!! He was trying to go to sleep but he just couldn't!! it was impossible!! He was just lost in her thoughts!!!!!!

Friday evening had come!! It was 5!!!!…. Jai had left work and he had headed home to get ready!!!!… he had gone up to his room and he had closed the door!!!!…. he had taken a long hot shower

Meanwhile…. Bani was at home!! pia had come around 4!! Pia was more excited for this date than Bani was!!!! She had gotten Bani ready!!! Pushkar was also home by 6!!! But he just went to his room!! and the gals do their things!!!!! He just laid down and just rested for a bit!!!!!!

Bani: Pia please!!! Now I don't even know why I said yes!!!!!!

Pia: arre get to know him!!!! don't be so stubborn!!!!…

Bani: but……

Pia: shh!!! Don't say another word!!!!….i don't know what the problem is!!!!!….

Pia was getting Bani all dolled up!!! She was looking good!!!….pia was making a big deal about this!!!… Bani just wanted to get it done and over with!!!

Bani: why?? Why does he have all these high hopes!!!

Pia: becuz u never know!!! Anything can happen!!!

Bani: I doubt it!

Pia: don't think so neg!!!!!!

Man Pia felt like strangling Bani!!! Her thinking was just all wrong!!!!

Bani: and u know he is the Jai Walia!!!!…. and he has the money!!! So he will probably come in a fancy limo to come and come and pick me up!!!!!!!!!!……

Pia: haila!! That would be soo cute!!!!

Bani: Umm…no!!! then he will come and he will have so many flowers….. more flowers that are probably worth so much money!!!!……. not just one flower…but 2 dozen!!!!!!!!

Pia: Flowers are sweet!!!!……

Bani: and then…..we will go to a restaurant….. and he will probably own it…. And make it all private where it will only be me and him!!

Pia: And so???? Privacy?? That's a good thing!!!!!!…… no one to disturb!!

Bani: after dinner…. He will take me to the beach!!!! Not any beach…but probably to a beach where he probably owns or something…. Where no one really goes except for him!!! and he will want to take me!!!!!

Pia: but whats wrong with all of that????

Bani: becuz he has all the money in the world to do this!!!…. its not my kind of date!!!!! He's just going to try to impress me every way but it wont work!!!

Pia: but its romantic!!

Bani: for u yes!! not for me!!!!! I am telling you if this doesn't happen 2nite then my name wont be Bani Dixit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After Bani was ready!!! She saw it was 710!!! Pushkar was sitting on the couch and he was watching TV!!!!….

Bani: its 710? He's not coming!!!! Its cancelled!!!! Thank god!!!!!!!

Pia: Oy!! Its only 10 mins!! Chill!!!!…. he will come!!!!!!!

Bani: he wont come!!! Now I can take everything off…

Pia: If you touch or take anything off….. I will literally…….

Bani: But Pia..

Pia: No di!! I worked way to hard for u!!! and I don't want my work to go to waste!!! He will come!!!!…..

Jai had pulled his car to the front of their apartment building!!!!!! Jai had come in his Mercedes!!!! Now that's a fancy car but you would u expect….. its not a limo!!!

Its only an expensive car!!!…. Pia was looking out the window… and she saw he pulled up!!

Pia: he's here!!!!

She had gone into the living to the room!!!!!…. waited for him to knock on the door!!!!! Bani had gone to balcony and saw the car!!!!

Bani: No limo???….. check!!! Just a car!!!!!!!!

He was late!! And that to by 15 mins!!! He had ran up to her apartment…. He was waiting for the elevator…. And it wasn't coming!!! He was cursing the damn thing for not coming on time!!… it had finally come and u pushed for the 3rd floor.. and he made his way to her apartment!!!!….

He had come and he knocked on the door!!!!! It was pia who opened the door!!!!! Jai had a huge bouquet of flowers…… in his hand!!!!… Pia saw these flowers…. And she was smiling!!!!!!

Pushkar: ur late!! And that too by 15 mins!! Shame on you!!! not a very good thing on a 1st date!!

Jai: it wasn't my fault!!!!….

Pia had called Bani and Bani came out!!!!!..

Bani: (herself) see expensive flowers!! And that too a whole dozen!!!!!!!!!!

Jai: here u go!! These are for you!!!!

He didn't give the flowers to Bani!!!! He had given them to Pia!!!!!

Pia: For me??? But why??? I am not ur date!!!

Jai: I know! But Pushkar said that u were gonna be here and help Bani get ready!!!!! Bani already looks beautiful as it is… but you made her even more beautiful!!! So thank you!!

Pia: haila!! I got flowers from Jai Walia!!!!!!! How sweet thank you!!!!!!!!!!!

Jai was looking at Bani!!! She looked good!!!!…. he was trying not to drool just by looking at her!!!…. he had come closer to her…….

Jai: And this is for u!!!!!

He had pulled out a small rose from his pocket….. it was such a nice rose!!!!!!

Jai: I could've gotten you some like those or even better!! But this one…… I thought it was just perfect!!!!!!!!

Bani had taken it from him!!!! she didn't get a big bouquet they weren't even for her!!! they were for Pia!!!!

Pushkar: hello!! Whats ur excuse for coming late????

plz comment!!😳

HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think Bani will need to change her name soon 😆 .....Jai will surely impress her.....please continue......
pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
bani, bani, bani, start thinking of a new name. 😆 jai will surely impress you, but not the way you expect.
this will be a date to remember,hope jai doesn't screw up or anything, you know jai might faint by looking at bani too much

update
soon.