Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--__Shireen__-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey Guli 😊

Bani must think that Jai is crazy (which he is) to be in the lingerie section 😆 😆 😆

This is gonna get interesting isn't it 😉 😆 😆

Can't wait for your next update 😉

From Shireen 😳
ofcourse thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
jai bechara..phas gaya...he is so funny 😆 😆
kooliio thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice part..........
wow jai went to bani's home 😛 ............jai soo funny 😆 😆
plzzz cont.soon
janu_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey guli
gr8 part...
cont.sooon
Taz234 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Guli Jaan...agayi mein. Finally!!! 😃 What a cracking start to this new ff!!!! 👏 👏 I love it!!! Jai is damn good in this!!! 😳 I loved how he put roshni in her place! 😡 Jai is obviously very close to his Mama.

JB's first meeting was superb!!! 😆 😆 She kept calling him a khadoos and didn't even turn around!! 😳 😳 Got a little embaressed with that! 😳 Pehli Nazar Mein jadoo kardiya Jai par!! 😳 😉 Can't get her out of his head now.

He went to ask her out...at the boutique...that scene was too funny. 😆 😆 Stuffed things up 😕 ..but now has a golden opportunity, with PP out for dinner...Jai has invited himself at Bani's place for dinner! 😆 😉 😉

Looking forward to the next parts! 😃 👏
Tazoo
nikitaic thumbnail
Really good, cant wait for the next part..

nikita..
*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Part 7

Of course Jai couldn't say no to her offer…. So he had come in!!!..

Jai: I came to give this to Pushkar!! I was looking at it… and some of the tallies were wrong! So I need to him to check it over!

Everything was perfect in that file!!……… this was Jai's excuse!!!!

Bani: u want anything? Coffee?? Tea??

Jai: no I am fine!!!! Thanks!!

Bani didn't know what else to say to him!…. she was just standing there and he was looking at her wen she wasn't looking towards her!!!!…

Jai: so what are you doing?

Bani: Nothing! making a light dinner for myself!!!!!

Jai: Must be boring huh? Being by urself?

Bani: yeah! But I always have something to do so its okay!!!!! Pushkar should be back in a couple of hours!!

Jai: U don't get scared of being alone?

Bani: No! this is a safe place! Before I was… but now its okay!!

He was just asking her questions and she was just answering them!!!…. there wasn't even anything from her side besides answers!!!!!…..but the one thing was that he was enjoying it!!!! She was right there in front of him!!! so for him it felt like heaven!!!!

Jai's phone began to rang and he had answered it.. it was from home asking where he was and he said that he will be coming in 10 mins!!!…….once he had hung up…. He had stood up

Jai: I have to get going! They are waiting for me at home!!!…. it was good talking to u!!!

She had walked him to the door…jai was telling himself to ask her… ask her ask her!…. but it seemed like the words weren't coming out of his mouth!!!!

Jai: Bani…..

Bani: Yeah…

Jai: Uhh…

Bani was waiting for him to talk!! But all he said was uhh…..

Jai: would u……..

Bani was looking at him!

Jai: Could u….

Bani was thinking what he was trying to tell her..

Jai: Can I get water plz??

Bani: sure! Let me get it!!

Once she had gone into the kitchen he had banged his fist against the wall!!! She had come out and given him water and he had drunk it and given it back to her!!!!

Jai: I better get going!!! See you some other time!!!

He had gone from there and Bani closed the door!!!! Jai was going down to his car and he was muttering under his breath on how he couldn't ask her and what not!

Jai: how can u not ask her a simple ?… why is it hard??

He had sat it in the car and he had drove home to WM!! Everyone was waiting for him!!! since he had said 10 mins.. they all waited for him to have dinner so that way they could all eat together!!!!!

After dinner Jai had gone into his room…. and he changed his clothes… he had come on the bed and he was looking at Bani's picture!!! He was just staring at it… he couldn't ask this girl a simple question…. It became so difficult to ask her!!!!!…… he was looking at her picture for about 15 mins wen he had heard a knock on the door… he had put his phone on the table and he opened his door…. It was Krishna!!

She just wanted to come in and talk to him!! she sat on the bed and they were both talking!! He's not home much so she doesn't get to talk to him!!!!!! both had a good convo!!!..

He wanted to tell her so much but he couldn't!! until he knew for sure… he wasn't gonna get her hopes all high….. so he remained quiet…. And he knew that if he would tell her… he wouldn't stop talking about her!!!!!!!!!! so he let her talk while he just listened to her laying in her lap!!!!!

K: so wen will you get married jai??

He knew it was coming!!! I mean….. there was no chance where she wasn't gonna ask him!!

Jai: I will ma!!! Don't worry!

K: I know!! But I already want my bahu!!! I have 1…. But I want 2!!! I don't have to worry about Natu!!!! I got my bahu and my granddaughter… but you….

Jai: you know Ma… I want someone just like you!!!! that wen I see her… I should be able to see you in her!!!!!!!

K: but sometimes its not possible!!

Jai: But it might be!!!!!!

K: how long will I have to wait?

Jai: I hope not too long!!!!

K: hope? Arre I have so many dreams for ur wedding!! But I just want my dream to come true!!!

Jai: it will ma!!!…. it will!!!

K: U haven't looked??

Jai: I have been looking!! But you see… I don't like any of them!!!…

K: Or maybe there is one and u don't want to tell me!!!

Jai: I promise Ma…. Wen I know for sure and wen its confirmed.. I will take you to her personally so you can meet her!!!!…..

K: how would she look and be like??

Jai: I don't know!! She should be shorter to me of course…….she would have beautiful black hair….. up til her shoulders…. She would have a nice slim body!!… and her eyes…. She would have almond shaped brown eyes….. that wen you look at them….. you would jus get lost in them!!!…… and wen she smiled…. U would be happy… cuz u knew that wen she smiles…. She's happy!! And you want to see her happiness!!!!…… she would be those one in a million… she wouldn't want anything for herself…. She would ask for others happiness and not for her own!!!…. her family would come 1st than anything!!…..

plz comment!😳

HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The khadoos business man is so nervous in front of a simple girl next door 😆.....Jai needs speech theraphy 😆....very cute update.....please continue.....
hipreet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
great part
jai is a dumbo...just ask her out
cont soon
sparkling_gems thumbnail
Why dont Jai send a marraige proposal thru his parents to Pushkar for Bani