Frequent Posters

Pachu.P thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
My gulio never ends there! Nope! This must be her bhoot! 😆

But bhoot-ji, loved it! 😳 ..cant wait for their meeting 😃
kripa0521 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey jaani very bad place to stop... bound to give us a heart attack.... please continue sooonnnnn
pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Guliiiiiiiiiiii 😡 tu bhaag abhi bhaag 😡 cause I'm coming after u, How dare you stop here my heart beat was getting faster cause jai was abt to meet bani, he is only a few steps away and you stopped 😡 . ok ok so I loved this update, adi pushy and even pia seems nice and harmless, I hope she doesn't go after Jai.

awwwww... jai loves his mother soo much, cho cheweet.

ok you better update soon, cause I'm gonna be waitin and waitin.... de dum de dum dum dum lolz 😆
Zaara91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes guli indeed your are kanjoossssssssssssssss 😡 so bad time ending it was grt
...ab jaldi update sssooooonnnnnn i mean sooooooon

sonam
Pooja_fren thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi
U ended there ?😭
Tomorrow tomorrow

jai rally loves her mother a lot
thankss
janu_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey guli
gr8 part...
cont.sooon
melonie thumbnail
Hai Guli,

First of all congratulations on your Graduation...me very proud of you 🥳

Second beautiful updates 👏 👏 👏 Jai is very fond of Pushkar 😳 😳 😳 ....Bani doesn't care about JW but I am sure she will start to 😉 😳 ...especially when she realises Pushy has a handsome boss 😉

What a place to stop 😡 😡 ...sacchi mein kanjoos 😔 ....but pls update soon...such a crucial point yaar 😳 😃

Edited by melonie - 16 years ago
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
omg why did u stop dere!!!

i dont commment a lot but that was amazing!! 😳
*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Part 4

He had found it….. he had walked over to the door.. and he had knocked on the door!! He was looking there was no ringbell.. so just to make sure he had knocked again!!!!!!

He was waiting for the door to open!!… and then the door had opened!!!! Bani had opened the door…but… after she had opened the door she had turned around and folded her arms!!!! seemed like pushkar was late today too…. But she didn't realize that it wasn't pushkar at the door…. But his khadoos boss jai!!!!!!

Bani: Ur late!!! Again u are late!!! U know this is very bad habit!!!… what is this huh???

Jai was looking at her!! he was confused!! He himself didn't know what was happening!!

Bani: I told u na.. that if you are gonna be late.. u call me saying so!!… but no!! again! I am waiting and waiting and u finally show up!!!… u know it was must be ur khadoos boss!!!!!!…

And she put her finger up..

Bani: Don't even say anything!!!! I know what ur gonna say.. that ur boss isnt khadoos……. And don't call him that! But I will!!….. this is 2 days in a row!!! Not cool!!…. what does he think himself??

Jai was looking at this!!! And he was like oh man!! All he was looking at was her back!!! She was wearing a light blue salwar…. And she had a nice figure….. she had her arms folded!!!! Jai was amused by this!!.. poor Pushkar!! Getting a bashing from his elder sister!!! He found that sorta cute!!…..

Bani: so ur not gonna say anything? Ur gonna stay quiet?? I thought u would say something!! Or infact side with ur boss and compliment how great ur boss is!! Or should I say khadoos boss!!! I am sorry… not boss.. ur "sir"…. Becuz if I say anything…. U will correct me.. right?? But 2nite whats wrong? Cat got ur tongue??

There was a silence!!! Bani was waiting!! She was waiting for a response!!

Jai: well I don't think I am a khadoos!!!!

Bani was shocked!!!! Her eyes were popping out!!! this wasn't pushy's voice!! This was someone else!! Omg!! Who was it?? She was scared!!!! Who was in her house??? oh my god!!!!…. she had slowly turned around….. jai was looking at Bani!!!! Wow!!! was the 1st thing he thought…… Bani was looking at him and still thinking… who he was??

Bani: I am sorry…… u are…..

Jai was smiling!! Bani was thinking why he was smiling!! He was sure weird!!

Jai: I am khadoos!!! I mean… Jai…. Jai Walia!!! I believe I am ur brother's boss!!!

Ouch!!.. Bani didn't know what to say after that!!!

Jai: And ur name……

Bani was quiet!! She still was looking at him!!

Jai: U don't have a name??

Bani: Bani!! My name is Bani!!!

Jai: well nice to meet u Bani!! This was a 1st time where I get to meet a new person and I get yelled at!!! That's something new!!

Bani: I am so..

Jai: No! don't be sorry!! I can understand.. ur alone and waiting for ur brother to come home!! thinking where he might be!!! its okay! I understand!!!! I came to drop this off to him… jus give it to him he knows!!!

Bani had taken it from him!!!…..

Jai: I better get going! It was nice meeting you Bani!!!.. hope I see u again!! but jus make sure.. u don't yell at me okay? Oh and by the way….khadoos?? hmm.. I don't I am!!…

Bani was looking at him!!!!! jai was smiling said bye one more time and he was gone!! Bani had gone fast and closed the door!! She was thinking omg!! She said so much thinking it was pushkar!! Oh man!! After like 30 mins.. Pushkar had come inside!! Bani was looking at him..

They were both seated for dinner!!

Pushkar: arre di.. what did u do?? And omg! U called him khadoos and that too in front of him? oh my god! What must he be thinking? Man I have to say sorry to him tomorrow!! Thanks a lot di!!

Bani: I didn't know it was gonna be him!!!… its ur fault!

Pushkar: Oh no! I am sorry! not happening u cant blame me for this!!!!!

Bani: yes it is! Ur late!

Pushkar: No one told u to open the door and not see who it is!!

Bani: well..

Pushkar: exactly!!!! Oh and did u say sorry?

Bani: I was gonna.. but he stopped me!

Pushkar: tomorrow.. ur coming with me and ur gonna apologize!!

Bani: But..

Pushkar: No buts Di!!! Arre ur trying to get me fired?

Bani: no!

Pushkar: then!!! U will come!!!!!

Bani: Okay fine then!!!

At WM… everyone was settled in their own rooms!! Jai was sitting on the bed…… and he was watching TV!! But his attention wasn't on the TV it was on Bani!!!… and about what took place 2 hours ago!!!! He was sorta thinking about her too…. She was a very pretty young lady!! he was thinking about the yelling… and how she called him a khadoos!!! No one has ever called him that!! She was the 1st!! she seemed different than any other gals!!!…. there was something about her….

But this was the 1st meeting… he was going way ahead of himself!!!! He was thinking whether he would see her again or not!! but then he hit himself on the head and told himself not to think like that!!

The following day… jai was in his office!!!!…. he was sitting at his desk wen he heard a knock on the door…..

Jai: Come in!!!!!

Jai looked up and saw Pushkar walking inside!!

Jai: hi pushkar!!!

Pushkar: Hi sir.. umm.. someone is here to tell u something!!

Jai: who?

plz comment!!😳

hipreet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
great part
poor bani....yelled at the wrong person... 😆 😆
plzzzzzzz cont soon