Hey
Lets see hoe is bani goona taclke khadoos boss of her brother
Thankss

P.S. congtrates for ur graduaion
*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
Part 3

Pia….. she was Pushkar's fiance!!! They had both known each other for a while… and they both fell in love!!! Pushkar had proposed to her…. and she had accepted with a YES!!! She knew that Pushkar wasn't gonna marry until he got Bani married!!… her and Bani shared a good relationship!! She came often to their apartment…… they became very close after they got engaged!!!!!!!!!! She lives with her parents and her parents adore Pushkar!!!

Bani knew that Pushkar and Pia always talked after dinner but she didn't mind!! She liked Pia!! She was busy cleaning everything up!!!…… meanwhile in Walia House…. everyone had their dinner!! Jai had gone upstairs and went inside his study!!! He was just doing some work….. becuz of Pushy jai's work was much easier!!!! He knew that Pushkar can never be replaced! He was a keeper for sure!!!!! He was working til 1030….. wen Adi had walked inside!!

Adi….. he was the best brother in law… friend…. Son-in-law… father…. Son… u can possibly ever have!!!! Everyone liked him!! he knew how to handle tensed situations…. And handle problems with ease and not take any drastic decisions!!

He had come inside and told Jai to get some rest!!

Adi: what is this?? Come on go to sleep! Its 1030!!! U can do this tomorrow!

Jai: I am almost done!

Adi: U know..i cant wait til u get married!!!

Jai gave him that look!!

Adi: yes u heard me!! I said I cant wait….. man then ur wife will set you straight!!

Jai: well I haven't found her yet!

Adi: Cuz u haven't looked!!

Jai: Do I want to?

Adi: uhh u should!

Jai: I think I will wait!!

Adi: hey I am not complaining but this…. (pointing at his desk) it can wait! Now come on and get some rest! Ur in the office all day long… let it go for a few hours!!!….

Jai knew he lost!!!! So he had put everything away and got out from there!!!! Before going to his room… Jai had gone into Krishna's room and kissed her before going to his room!!!

This was something he did everyday!!!! Krishna very much knew this!!!! Becuz she was awake….. but she never said anything!!!! This way too she knew that he was going to sleep!!!!!

The following morning had come……. Everyone was downstairs at the breakfast table…… they were all seated!!

Krishna: arre purva… where is natu?

Purva: He's coming ma! He's brining neha!!!…..

Krishna: tell him breakfast will get cold!!!!…..

Purva was about to call him but she saw him at the top of the stairs…. With Neha in his arms……..

Natu…. He was the youngest of the siblings of WM!!!…. he loved and cared for his family very much!!!…. loves his wife to death!! And thanked god for his beautiful daughter!!!! Has a good relationship with everyone…..he cant ask for anything better!!!! He has it all!!!!!!!!

The guys had headed to work!!!! today they were gonna be busy all day long!!!! Meetings back to back!!! It wasn't gonna be fun!!…. from 11-4… they were in a meeting!!!…. Jai made sure that there were no disturbances or anything!!!!!

After the meeting was over…. Everyone felt relieved!!! Man it was a long day!!!… jai had headed back to his cabin… and just sat down and sat there for a min!!!!….it was 6!!! Mostly everyone had gone home!!!…. there were only a few people there!!!… jai looked at his watch and he decided to call it a day as well!!!! Wen he had gotten up… he had seen a file there and he totally forgot the figures on there needed to be done!!!

Jai: Pushkar mustve forgot to do it!!!

He had called him up on his cell.. he didn't want to…. but Pushy was in charge of it…..Pushkar heard his phone ring…. and he answered it!!

Pushkar: Yes sir!!..

Jai: Pushkar sorry to call you but the file in the red folder was on my desk… and..

Pushkar: Oh no! I forgot to take it with me!!…..

Jai: its okay!! U can do it tomorrow!!!!

Pushkar: No it has to be done asap!!.. just leave it there and I will pick it up before going home!

Jai: ur not home?

Pushkar: No I am going somewhere!!…

Jai: is anyone at ur house??

Pushkar: my sister is!! But don't worry….i will pick it up!

Jai: its okay its on my way! I will give it to her!!!

Pushkar: are you sure?

Jai: yes! Don't worry!!!

Pushkar: will have it done by 2nite!!!!!

Jai: Okay!!!

Pushkar: but are you sure? I can pick it up later!

Jai: no! don't take the trouble!!! It wont take me but 2 mins!!!

Pushkar: okay then!!! If u don't mind!!!

Jai: I don't mind at all!! Don't worry!!!

They had both hung up!!!! Jai had gotten everything… he had ended up going to the apartment!!! Jai remembered the apartment number that Pushy had given him! he had parked his car…. And he came… went in the elevator.. and went to the 3rd floor!! He was looking for the number…..

Jai: man where is it?? Excuse me where is apt # 332??

Lady: Over there around the corner to ur right!!!

Jai: thank u!!!!

Jai: around the corner…… to the right…. Oh there it is!!!!

did i end right here?😕 yes i did!!!!😳 haila.. he's only few steps away!! and this is wear guli becomes even more kanjoos.... and says...

plz comment!😳

hipreet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oh noooooooo u cant stop there....ahhhhhhhhhh
great part
plzzzzzzzzzzz cont soon
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
jai cares and loves his mother so much
gr88 part