Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sparkling_gems thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Seems an interesting story.. waiting for more parts.. until all characters will be revealed.. would love to see Jigyasa a protective and snooty kinda woman but not so negative..
janu_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey guli
awesome start....
cont.soooon
jeenal20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
gr8 start guli
wow today only u finished ur ff HPKJ and started a new 1
i thought u will take 2-3 days to start a new 1
plz cont soon
loved the start
Pachu.P thumbnail
Oyeeeeeee meri Bullet train, loved the beginning! 👏
Cant wait to see kiski "Pehli Nazar Mein" kya hota hain 😳 😆
Pooja_fren thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Pachu*n*Abhi~

Oyeeeeeee meri Bullet train,

That what u are😆

Happy that Roshni is out in first chapter

Waiting for next chapters

Thanksssss

melonie thumbnail

Hai Guli,

#34.................Lage Raho Gulio Ben 😆  😳

Lovely start 👏

So mommy Krishna is the back bone of the WM...good 😛 😛 ...Jigs is a little irritating as always 😆 😆 😆

Thank God Roshini is out 👏 👏 she is not 'the bahu material' 👎🏼 👎🏼👎🏼

So I hope the eligible canditate BANI meets JAI sooooooooon 😉 😳 😃

PLs cont soon 😃 😳

Edited by melonie - 15 years ago
****angel**** thumbnail
a very good start continue soon.
*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Part 2

Updating early becuz its my graduation 2nite so will be on really late!!!

Jai was at WGI!! He was in his cabin on the phone!!!!! his personal assistant had walked in with files in his hand!!! He was Pushkar!!!!!

Pushkar…. He was the PA of Jai!! There was one thing about him that Jai liked…. and his work was done the way Jai wanted it to be done!! Jai trusted him with his heart and soul so if he ever was gone Pushkar would handle it!!! Pushkar knew everything about WGI… til today he was the best employee Jai ever had!!! And he got many promotions!! He was supporting him and his sister only!!! He lived with his sister in an apartment……. He is engaged to Pia!!! They have been engaged for one year…. But until his sister isnt settled down…he wont get married and Pia understands it completely!!!

Pushkar: I am sorry sir didn't know u were on the phone!!

Jai: its okay come!!

Pushkar came and he sat down!!! Jai had hung up the phone!!

Pushkar: I am sorry!!!

Jai: Don't be!! u are the only one that can do that!!!!!

Pushkar had to discuss some things with Jai!!!! They were in his office for almost 2 hours!!! They had both lost track of time!! and it was already 7! Pushkar was late!!!! Jai saw the time too.. they had both rushed out of the office!! Jai had told Pushkar that he would drop him off!!

Pushkar: No its okay sir!

Jai: arre don't worry about it!!!

Jai had dropped Pushkar off and he thanked him again! he had driven off and Pushkar and gone to his apartment….. he had knocked on the door….. that was his habit… he had the key but to see his sister after work… was a treat for him!!!!!!! she had opened the door!! He could tell that she was upset… he was late!! If he was ever late.. Pushkar would always call!! But today he got caught up in the moment… that he didn't even realize it!!!

Pushkar: Di…..

She moved away from the door and turned around and walked inside with her arms folded!!!!

Pushkar: arre Bani di…….

Bani… she was Pushkar's elder sister by 4 years!!! She was Pushkar's everything!!!!!!! They shared the best relationship they possibly had!!! Pushy loved her to death and she did too!!!!! She worked in a small boutique from 9-4!!…. she would come home before pushy and she would make dinner!!! Bani was the best cook!! Pushy was lucky to have her!!!

Bani: ur late!! By 2 hours!!

Pushkar: I am sorry!! arre me and sir were talking and we got caught up in the moment!!

Bani: U could've called!!!

Pushkar: I didn't know it was gonna take up 2 hours!!! Sorry!!!

Bani: Man this khaddos boss of urs…

Pushkar: arre di how many times do I have to say he's not a khaddos!! I don't know where u got that from!!!

Bani: well to me he probably is!! Man doesn't he have a family.. doesn't he want to go home!!! oh well that's his life at least worry about others!!!!

Pushkar: but sir isnt like that!!

Bani: Man you wait….. ur lucky I haven't seen this "sir" of urs!!!! Or else…

Pushkar: how can u not see him Di.. he is Jai Walia!!!

Bani: who?? U know me! I don't care about rich people!!! They like to get this attention and they are all full of themselves!!!

Pushkar: but not everyone is like that!!

Bani: heh!!!! Who cares!!! Anyways.. this time I forgive you…..but next time….

Pushkar: Okay I promise!! I will call!! But plz.. don't call my boss khadoos!!!

Bani: U bet I will!!!!

Bani was thinking that his boss was probably some old dude!! Wen it came to the rich.. Bani knew nothing about it!! She refuses to acknowledge them!!!! Bani served pushy dinner!!!!.. they had both eaten in peace and talked about the day… the one thing about them two is that they never keep anything from each other!!!! After dinner.. pushy would always go in his room and he would call Pia and he would talk to her for hours!!

plz comment!!😳

divan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice part Guli. Like the story. Waiting to see how Bani deals with the khadoos dude who has no family life. 😃
pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
okie, bani has to change her mind abt rich people, and she is the one who has to handle that "khadoos"

I'm just to excited for J&B meeting, will it "pehli nazar mein" pyar for jai??, okie will be waitng.

Congrats on your Graduating 😊

update soon.