India-Forums

Kahe Naa Kahe
Kahe Naa Kahe

who killed whom and why??

twinecool Goldie
twinecool
twinecool

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 8:49pm | IP Logged

this show seems to have more mystries then kinjal-and kanav track.. well sandya is not dead, but if tehy had killed her fingers would ahve pointed towrds kanav...

Buts sandya's daughter -in law who is said to have died-wonder what made anyone kill her by the way what was kinj's number doing on her hand ?is her really dead or is it just another plan of sandya to make kanav and neena feel secure regarding teh haveli by declaring that her pregnant d-i-l is dead so taht neena comes out and says that she had a miscarriage (as she has said taht she is preg now) eventually neena would cancel her plans to ake teh child from kinjal and she can tell kanav that the surogate motehr had a miscarrige...

But who would have made this killing plan is it neena or neena's mom??

first when they showed taht sandya was alive i thought that teh nurse bec of whom kinj's artificial insemintaiton took palce was killed as neena or some one was afraid that she would tell kinj teh truth

dgba Senior Member
dgba
dgba

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
well everything was revealed today....it's a full proof plan made by sandhya and pranith....so now they'll have a court case...and kinjal will fight all odds to save kanav....

Edited by dgba - 07 May 2008 at 2:59pm
::Prem$_Priya:: IF-Rockerz
::Prem$_Priya::
::Prem$_Priya::

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
I hope she does save Kanav!!!!!! Big smile Embarrassed
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top