Kuchh Is Tara

Maybe Harpal will help Ranbir out??

smilingstar3 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I noticed in tonight's episode, and the past few episodes, that Harpal seems to be the nicest towards Ranbir. I mean, sometimes he does seem to give Ranbir a hard time, but its only when Chunnu, Kanya, Shanta and the rest of the people are around! But in tonight's episode when Anand was telling everyone how disgusted he was with Shanta's behavior, you could see that Harpal was nodding in agreement! He is also friendlier to Ranbir, and likes to talk to him and even ask for advice. So I am thinking that eventually Harpal may defend Ranbir and help him out? Someone's got to! I think he's the closest who is most likely to do it! What do you all think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diya219 thumbnail
yea he could be the one that helps Ranbir out,u never know
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
haha
do u think so naa but not me sory
punjabi.princes thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
yeah i think he's nice but none of the Godboles will help ranbir!

not even Pammi or Anand and Adita and Suhaas..its like Shanta wears the pants in the whole family and she runs it

Everyone else just obeys her orders and tolerates her stupidness!! 😡

i actully thought she had changed in the fashion show but NO! shes back to her annoying stupid self 😆
Edited by punjabi.princes - 15 years ago
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: punjabi.princes

yeah i think he's nice but none of the Godboles will help ranbir!

not even Pammi or Anand and Adita and Suhaas..its like Shanta wears the pants in the whole family and she runs it 🤣 can't stop laughing

Everyone else just obeys her orders and tolerates her stupidness!! 😡

i actully thought she had changed in the fashion show but NO! shes back to her annoying stupid self 😆

yeah i agree with u ..i think adtiya bhaiya help him out coz he is the only 1...who ralize ranbir he loves kanya and bring archi..he is the only1..😃

smilingstar3 thumbnail
Yeah I am soo mad at Shanta. Oh well, I guess I had my hopes for Harpal! He's sooo cute! Hahaha. But yeah, this Shanta is really pushing it! 😡
Sallu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hmm hosak tha hain..paar yeh kuch is tara hain isme kuch bi hoska tha hain!

btw maybe harry will ..or wat about suhaas and adita them two myt help kanay and ranbir bak togetha..as they are the romantic couple..
but isme kuch bi hosak tha hain lol..!
smilingstar3 thumbnail
yeah that's a good point. any of those three could help him out. they've been silent for awhile...so maybe they will finally do something? i sure hope so! they dont give him much of a hard time as the other do!
-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
u might be right but personallly i doubt it!!! 😕 😕 mostly beacause he so in love with archi and crap that even if he does feel sorry for him he doesnt have any guts to go ahead and help any one...!1!!!