India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

Thank You FF Writers! (Page 4)

divan IF-Rockerz
divan
divan

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Clap Clap There was a writer who was writing about Tinda nd Karela...I forgot her name...can anyone remember her name? She was good. Clap Clap Clap

kamy Senior Member
kamy
kamy

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 11:53am | IP Logged
hi
this is fine topic.. u guys are right.. the k team has killed the two lovable people every loved. Jai and Bani... SIGH!!!!!!!!! i have no idea what's going on now.. have written too much about them and now nothing come's in my mind to do so..well the writers good luck and hope to read more good stories from u all. Big smile
love
Kamy
Sheena_Row IF-Rockerz
Sheena_Row
Sheena_Row

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Rooj Billi,

Thank you for the post...I would like to thank the many FF writers who make it a lot of fun for us to come to the forum. Excellent writers, drama, humor, romance! They do everything so beautifully...

I have so many favorite authors...too many to mention - I think what attracted me to the forum was one of the FF I read, and I remain at this forum for them and the friends I have made.

Thank you to the I-F creators for having such a bulletin board for all of us to share.

For the few people who mentioned my name (Hima, Guarifan) I would like to thank them. I really appreciate your (all the readers) patience, understanding and encouragement when reading my FFs. I don't claim to be a great writer, I am still going to classes to learn but I have learned a lot from the good writers who were here and who are here.

No matter what, I always take time to write a line or two on every single FF I read, I don't have time to read them all, I wish I did. So many budding and talented writers on the forum.

Thank you to all FF writers, and thank you Rooj, for giving us the opportunity to thank them.
HollySC IF-Dazzler
HollySC
HollySC

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
All the FF writers are awesome ... I read so many FF in this forum... I lost count... and enjoyed reading each one of them... A big hug to all the writers for writing such lovely stories of our JB...   Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed ... Thank you guys... and keep up the good work!!! ... Hug

...ClapClapClap ...

Edited by tam2 - 07 May 2008 at 3:18pm
555W59 IF-Dazzler
555W59
555W59

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Thanks the great FF writers for keeping the forum and JB alive
nikitaic Goldie
nikitaic
nikitaic

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
I totally aggree...
I read over 10 FF's on KS forums...(not including my own)
I cant even keep count...
Thanks to all the FF writers...that make me come to KS forums...

nikita...
sanam84 IF-Rockerz
sanam84
sanam84

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 4:34pm | IP Logged

Thnks Rooji for this thread...I wud also like to thanks all the FF writers n all the members too who hav stuck with KS till now. I read few FF's n think they r awesome...i wish i cud read more...but Jaijap se time hi nahin mila....but the creatives r sure gonna fulfil my wish it seems....from now on it will just be FF's.

so thanks again to all the writers ....I have also attempted to write few...n i know how tough it is to write these days...there is no ispiration.

btkr IF-Dazzler
btkr
btkr

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
A big thanks from me too to the writers - its a lot of time and energy and effort on all your parts Clap The ffs bring most of us to the forum now. Am not able to read all the ffs that I want to, but I do appreciate you guys! Hug

Go to top